7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8 ) at Boston ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -3 ) at New York ( 3 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 4.5 ) at San Antonio ( -4.5 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mbunner23

How does Anderson have power forward eligibility on dk? That’s weird to me, he’s like 6’4.

• mr_papageorgio

@sholden said...

Any thoughts on WCS?

I like him for GPP on DK. Had a nice game vs UTA last time they played.

• lotusbomb

granted some of my lineups count on mcconnel and ellis getting 30+ points(which isn’t that farfetched considering their recent production and guaranteed minutes), but I don’t think I have eyeballed a lineup this year and definitively thought to myself it’s getting over 320.

just for reference I’ve only scored over 320 once this season

• hangtime28

Wow the kings are resting everyone!!!! Lol!!! Lawson, Koufos, Afllalo,Temple so far.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@frugal said...

Man, he’s got the upside for sure but is very inconsistent. I thought he’d be a SG or maybe a SF. which is where I am more looking for value.

Hood, Luwawu, and Richardson at SG.
    Tucker and Joe Johnson at SF.

• Supersharpie

@lotusbomb said...

granted some of my lineups count on mcconnel and ellis getting 30+ points(which isn’t that farfetched considering their recent production and guaranteed minutes), but I don’t think I have eyeballed a lineup this year and definitively thought to myself it’s getting over 320.

just for reference I’ve only scored over 320 once this season

DK or FD?

• timgodd375

Westbrook betting odds to get a triple double are -150… might have to snag that

• timgodd375

ANNND Rose out as well

• cullyp81

RG Overall Ranking

Is 4 Sixers to many???

• Supersharpie

@Epignosis said...

Tucker even with Carroll back?

• gmil1959

In the NBA Shot for a $3 entry fee, that would have got you $2000

• hangtime28

D Rose is out! Waiting on melo to be out.. So fire up KP??

• Yeoman

@frugal said...

FWIW, Dirk is ahead of me in the Yahoo Cup and I’ve seen him near the top of the standings in the Yahoo $1 a few times. He definitely has method which works for him.

I don’t see anything wrong with using a ceiling-projection method for big GPPs. But citing that number as a “projection” without any clarification makes it look odd, for sure.

• jadoninc

Drose out

• hangtime28

Melo is playing:(

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Supersharpie said...

Tucker even with Carroll back?

Carroll played on the 19th, 21st, and 23rd and Tucker hit at least 20 in each of those games.

• MrPerfekt7

Ooooooooo These injury reports tho!!!

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

Holy hell, is there ANYONE playing tonight? My freaking phone is blowing up from Fantasylabs notificationso saying everyone is out.

Definitely time to fire up the Ron Baker. 😐

• frugal

@Epignosis said...

Already have some Hood and Ellis, not interested in Luwawu and Richardson. Specifically trying to move away Tucker and Johnson.

• hangtime28

Anyone feeling Tony Allen as a value play with no Marc??

• lotusbomb

@sholden said...

Any thoughts on WCS?

I have him sparingly, but I like him. it was an overtime game but he did very well against utah the last time out. people will stay away but at 5000 if he can get you 35+ that’s a steal. and most importantly they’ll need his size out there against Gobert

• frugal

Whelp. Looks like there will be Kings logging heavy minutes against the Jazz. Worth at least 1 lineup with some exposure.

• lotusbomb

@Supersharpie said...

DK or FD?

DK. sorry should have clarified

• hangtime28

I hope that Cousins news comes out soon!!!

• skankinmat

Ok apparently no one is playing for the Kings tonight…..Do we fire up Collison? Evans?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).