7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -9.5 ) at Okla City ( 9.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -5 ) at Houston ( 5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 15.5 ) at Utah ( -15.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( (Pick) ) at LA Clippers ( (Pick) ) —- T: 229.5
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -4.5 ) at Golden State ( 4.5 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Does Arci pick up Coby’s minutes here?

Not all of them. Maybe 13-15 mins

• tmarohl

@callmetouch said...

Why did Thanasis get 37 minutes last game? I assume it was a one time thing and to fade him tonight

None of the Bucks starters played last game except for Lopez. Giannis, Khris, Jrue, Donte sat it out for rest.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@callmetouch said...

Why did Thanasis get 37 minutes last game? I assume it was a one time thing and to fade him tonight

Everyone was out

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@MickyD10970 said...

If the Wolves keep this game remotely close Harden is exactly the kind of player that crushes, incoming 60 burger IMHO. Also KAT may go underowned with all the ownership on Brown and Williams but he might absolutely smash tonight also. He has been running pretty deep even in blowouts lately also.

This proved to be quite accurate, however Westbrook ended up the better play. Now if I don’t lock in Fournier and his 0fer I may have done something.

• tmarohl

Was PG13 even on the injury report today?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

So annoying either everyone duds or everyone goes off…. 94 pts from RWB just meh now depending on other pieces

Can’t stand having a hunch (Moses not hungry anymore after contract) and not folllowing it
    A killer on a night like this

OKC should rip that contract off…. 😂

Wow. Melton-Mania. Shame I took most of my Melton’s out for Mann. Can’t believe Westbrook.. 94 D K?! I had one West/Harden then changed it out. Crazy night

• eleanorRigby

Finally a halfway decent lineup with George left. Had to do a last minute swap.. Hopefully Zach won’t do me dirty.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Was PG13 even on the injury report today?

Nope

• Bodhisattva

I will never roster Paul George again.

• RipCityRings

I have a Westy/Harden/Bam lineup on DK at 325 still going that I brilliantly put Bjelica in. Ouch.

• damionismyname

changed all my pg on fd but forgot about him on my late night on dk. smh

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Nope

Didn’t think so.

• chronoxiong

@866 said...

Wow. Melton-Mania. Shame I took most of my Melton’s out for Mann. Can’t believe Westbrook.. 94 D K?! I had one West/Harden then changed it out. Crazy night

I dont think Melton would do this…..if Grayson didn’t get hurt.

• LetsCash

Got a prop bet 5 legs complete, last leg is that Jordan Clarkson scores over 16.5

I need some good juju fellas

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Bey had a nice game and zero minutes in the 4th??

Diallo obviously hyper healthy and no restrictions… 🔥

And another LaViney-DUD. What a waste. Had Pee-Gee.. had to go with LaViney. Annoyed.

• Bodhisattva

seeing like 170 different users all max betting GPPs in DK with the EXACT same lineup?? Doesn’t seem quite plausible. Everyone running the same algo nowadays?

• BerkeleyBoss

Is Anthony Edwards actually gonna win ROY? He’s terrible imo.

• damionismyname

I had to switch out all my pg for Lavine and I get this. pg is super soft…

• gaelicgirl

@damionismyname said...

I had to switch out all my pg for Lavine and I get this.

He’s killing an otherwise mediocre LU…

• Brendan239

Does Mann just get effed if not starting?

• NarrowJ

Currently in 7th place out of 28k people in a tournament with a $100k top prize. I’m winning a whole $400. What the actual…..

I did manage to land on a lineup that some optimizer must have spit out too, because I’m tied with like 72 people.

Sometimes I hate DFS even when I’m winning LOL

• Brendan239

Curry needs to chill, I faded that MFer in the late slate. He and ABC need to underperform

• Brendan239

Is Mann just going to DNP? With PG out? Ooookkkk

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).