7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -9.5 ) at Okla City ( 9.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -5 ) at Houston ( 5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 15.5 ) at Utah ( -15.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( (Pick) ) at LA Clippers ( (Pick) ) —- T: 229.5
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -4.5 ) at Golden State ( 4.5 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

How else can I fit Harde/Kawhi/Porzingis? Maledon/Lee will combine 9x

Why do you need Harden/Kawhi/Porzingis?

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

How else can I fit Harde/Kawhi/Porzingis? Maledon/Lee will combine 9x

You can do Harden, Luka and Giannis, and not have to play Maledon or Lee, and Luka and Giannis are even more expensive than KY and Zinger.
    I’m not suggesting anyone do that, but it can be done.

• tmarohl

https://twitter.com/LakersSBN/status/1376598879630622722/photo/1

• Tribefan18

With Robinson done, I really like bam tonight. Anyone else?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

You can do Harden, Luka and Giannis, and not have to play Maledon or Lee, and Luka and Giannis are even more expensive than KY and Zinger.
    I’m not suggesting anyone do that, but it can be done.

Do we like Giannis and Kawhi tonight? I do but Giannis has been underwhelming lately

• tmarohl

I’ll have some. On DK Giannis is at the lowest price I have seen him at. I think a few days off probably did him some good.
    With no Portis, Tucker and no backup point guard, have to think he will get all the minutes he wants if the game is competitive.

• tmarohl

@Tribefan18 said...

With Robinson done, I really like bam tonight. Anyone else?

He looks like a good play on both FD and DK. Probably come in at lower than normal ownership as well with the plethora of cheaper C options tonight as well.

• Brendan239

Harden/Kawhi/Zongis will combine for 175 FD points. I’ll put ABC in my other LU w Kawhi and a spend up PG and fade Harden.

• Pandamonious

@Brendan239 said...

Harden/Kawhi/Zongis will combine for 175 FD points. I’ll put ABC in my other LU w Kawhi and a spend up PG and fade Harden.

What happens when they don’t?

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

150 seems more realistic.

• Clyde

@tmarohl said...

Maybe on DK. I have rarely played baseball there. On FD, the pools get very small after the first week of the season.

Speaking of smaller pools, the Piggy Bank on FD, which has been over 400,000 for most the season, now sits at 239,000 and has for the past few days…

• dominicanpapi

@Clyde said...

Speaking of smaller pools, the Piggy Bank on FD, which has been over 400,000 for most the season, now sits at 239,000 and has for the past few days…

It’s always odd how these sites lower entries and prize pools when another sport is going to pop up. Are they afraid folks won’t max NBA contests now that baseball is back?

• newzreview

Thoughts on Nance against Utah?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Unless Hartenstein starts he seems like a pretty easy fade to me. I figured Nance would just start again

• Brendan239

Do you eat the chalk with Brown on FD? So many good Center plays (like PG) but with how short handed OKC is how can he NOT produce? My other C is Boucher. Which Spur and which Grizzly go off? SLO Mo 50 burger?

• Brendan240

@Brendan239 said...

Oh hell no, you ain’t spending our lady’s money like that

• Brendan239

Is Nowell a bad play w Beasley back? $4k on FD and in 24 minutes can 9x

• Pandamonious

@Brendan239 said...

Is Nowell a bad play w Beasley back? $4k on FD and in 24 minutes can 9x

I think so. More important McLaughlin is back too.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Do you eat the chalk with Brown on FD? So many good Center plays (like PG) but with how short handed OKC is how can he NOT produce? My other C is Boucher. Which Spur and which Grizzly go off? SLO Mo 50 burger?

I almost spit out my coffee when I saw Slo Mo and 50 burger in the same sentence. Not that it can’t happen, as he did do it once this season, but the fact that you are building all your lineups on a daily basis with unrealistic expectations for the players you put in your lineups.

• chronoxiong

Brendan239, is your gimmick on this forum to make outrageous claims? I see you do this every single day. You make the most ridiculous claims. So far fetched man. And going the Lee/Maledon combo is nuts. Lee was splitting minutes with Cojo the other night. I pass on that.

• mbunner23

I think he’s just here to troll us.

• dw12290

Still surprised I won the $5 contest last night 😁

• Dunl0p

Mr. Hot take

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Do we think Moses is still hungry?? Or that he celebrated his contract too much?

I have him locked in but kind of makes me wonder

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Unico10 said...

Do we think Moses is still hungry?? Or that he celebrated his contract too much?

I have him locked in but kind of makes me wonder

I’m punting at center most likely.

By no means am i saying moses is a bad play, i just like the idea of getting a different build then everyone else, and i feel guard is loaded today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).