7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -9.5 ) at Okla City ( 9.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -5 ) at Houston ( 5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 15.5 ) at Utah ( -15.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( (Pick) ) at LA Clippers ( (Pick) ) —- T: 229.5
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -4.5 ) at Golden State ( 4.5 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

Ok, so here’s hwat my projections say for DK today.

Top 5 FP in order: Westbrook, Irving, Harden, George, Towns (I removed Vuc who was ranked 4 as I don’t trust CHI rotations yet, and my numbers have Luka sub par tonight but I always play him a little)

Top 5 FPPD: Hartenstein, Robinson, Ellington, Justin Holiday, Ben McLemore

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Julius Randle (thigh) a game-time decision Monday.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

Now Wood out. Everyone’s going to have MY LU

I promise you they won’t. I don’t even mean that in a bad way. Based on all the names I’ve seen you mention today, I highly doubt it.

• zline34

@Pandamonious said...

I promise you they won’t. I don’t even mean that in a bad way. Based on all the names I’ve seen you mention today, I highly doubt it.

LOL. On a side note my top plays are Giraffe and Tater Tot.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Julius Randle (thigh) available to play Monday. https://t.co/bbrxSyEBwi

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Tony Bradley will make Thunder debut Monday.

• Brendan239

Harden and Tate in both. Towns and Reid my Centers. One has Herro/Holiday/Hardenstein the other Maledon/Neto/SLO Mo

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Thunder will start Maledon, Mykhailiuk, Pokusevski, Roby, Brown on Monday.

• Codyveo

@theIrrigator said...

Wondering how much that hurts Moses

• @theIrrigator said...

That kind of puts a dent in josh hall for me, muddies up there rotations in the frontcourt.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

Harden and Tate in both. Towns and Reid my Centers. One has Herro/Holiday/Hardenstein the other Maledon/Neto/SLO Mo

Yeah, no one is playing Reid or Herro or Neto. You’re fine. Holiday and Slo Mo will not be chalky either.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Kyle Lowry (foot) a game-time decision Monday.

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: Kyle Lowry (foot) a game-time decision Monday.

Maybe tonight is the night FVV, Sikam, and OG go off.

• Calicapo

I’m banking on thunder keeping it close…

More like praying.

• ifthethunder

@frugal said...

Top 5 FPPD: Hartenstein, Robinson, Ellington, Justin Holiday, Ben McLemore

Kelly Olynyk is starting for Houston again. His price (4,400) on DK at PF seems pretty fair.
    ~

• monarch

Frugal I prefer Haul Neto over Jerome Robinson. Maybe Robinson has a ceiling but that would be when Westbrook off the floor. Neto seems like a safe 6x but maybe Robinson pops off. He would have to have an elite shooting night.

• Alvance83

@Brendan239 said...

I’m going a little off the path too
    Lee and Mann on my single bullet. Donating some happy meal money for the dfsers out there

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

If Portland doesn’t cover the 1.5, last night was a complete disaster.
    The good news is I’m now 7-1 on locks, paying for my parlays and DFS. :)

Ind@Was – Washington opens a B2B at home while Indy has no B2Bs to worry about as they wrap up a 2 game road trip. Indy is also coming off that sweet two day rest spot. All things being equal, I would have Indy favored by 9.5 and with these factors in play, Indy now favored by 7.5 is one of my favorite plays. Indy gives up offensive rebounds and blocks, which favor both Robin Lopez and Daniel Gafford, but if you can figure out the Wizards center minutes, you’re a better person than me. I’ve got Lopez with 20, Len with 18, and Gafford with 20, playing some at the 4. Gimme some of Gafford as a cheap guy with a ceiling of 25 and my #1 DKP/$ play. Washington gives up everything and I’ll have both Sabonis and Brogdon probably heavier than the field.

NO@Bos – NO is on a 1 game road trip to Boston with no B2B to worry about and Boston opens up a 7 game homestand after a four game road trip with no B2B to worry about. Both are negative factors for both teams and I see that as a wash. Boston is a 3 point fave and I have NO by 1.5. Not my lock of the night, but I’ll be on that +125 moneyline for NO. Boston gives up blocks, but no real shot blockers here. NO gives up 3 pointers and everyone can rain them down for Boston. Hell, even Time Lord has been known to hit a three on occassion. If any of the Celtic players get hot, this could go from a close game to a blowout. I have Time Lord and NAW as the top plays here and underpriced Zion right behind him. Too many on Kemba for me to want him on this big slate.

Min@Bkn – Minnesota is making a 1 game road trip at Brooklyn with no B2Bs to worry about and Brooklyn is returning hom after a 4 game road trip with 2 days rest. All things being equal, I would have Brooklyn by only 5 which shocks me, and with these factors, 11 sounds about right. Not touching this one. Brooklyn gets absolutely destroyed on the offensive boards and Towns can get some of that when he’s not out at the perimeter acting like he’s Boogie. Minnesota gives up everything but the three ball and Brooklyn lives or dies with it. Claxton is complete fade for me considering his ownership. I can almost say the same about Harden.

Mia@NY – Miami is on the second of a 3 game road trip with no B2Bs to worry about and coming off that sweet two day rest spot while NY returns home for a game before taking off on the road. These factors favor Miami, though I do have New York as the 2.5 point favorite if all things were equal. With Miami being favored by 4.5, I’m not touching it. Both are two of the best in defensive FG% and the O/U reflects that. Miami does get crushed on the offensive boards and over a third of Noel’s boards come on the offensive side. I love him in this spot in a game that should see little interest from me and most others.

Tor@Det – Toronto is on the road on the back end of a B2B while Detroit returns home after a 3 game road trip. All negative factors. I’ve got Toronto by 1.5 and Vegas has them by 3.5. Close enough that I’m not touching it. A ton of people on Saban Lee and I take the free spot on my bingo card and look to differentiate elsewhere. No one gives up more blocks or Offensive rebounds more than Toronto and all of that makes me all in on Plumlee.

Mem@Hou – Memphis is playing that sweet fourth consecutive road game while Houston returns from a 2 game road trip with no B2Bs to worry about here. These factors favor Memphis. I had Memphis by 10 before considering these factors and with Vegas on them at -8.5, I’ll avoid this one. The pricing in this one is tightnot including Olynyk who I’m all in on. Also liking Kyle Anderson, but not much interest anywhere else here.

Dal@OKC – Dallas is playing their second straight home game with OKC playing their third straight at home with no B2Bs to worry about. This slightly favors OKC. All things being equal, I had Dallas favored by TWENTY! However, with Vegas on them as the 11 point favorite and OKC having these factors in their favor, I’m not touching this one. I’m all in on Ty Jerome, but people treating Moses Brown as the second coming of Andre Drummond are about to be sorely disappointed and he’s a complete fade for me. 16-12 is nothing to sneeze at, but one thing Dallas has been surprisingly doing is shutting down bigs and they draw fouls more than anyone except Washington. I definitely can see Moses sitting half the game and then with the blowout potential here? He’s a complete fade for me. For Dallas, I’ll have some Josh Richardson, but that’s about it.

Sac@SA – Sacramento is starting a tow game road trip while SA is playing that sweet 5th consecutive home game with no B2Bs to worry about. I only had SA favored by 1 and Vegas is at 2.5 so I won’t touch that. Pricing is really tight in this game, but a low owned high leverage option for me is Dejounte Murray. I also like DeRozan, but won’t be much over the field on him.

Cle@Uta – Cleveland is playing that 4th consecutive road game while Utah is playing a fourth consecutive home game. No B2Bs to worry about here and I have Utah by a massive 19.5. Still with Vegas having Utah at 16.5, I won’t be touching this one either. The only interest I have here is Dean Wade as a low owned high leverage play.

Chi@GS – Chicago is playing the 2nd of a 4 game road trip while GS wraps up a two game homestand and no B2Bs to worry about. Slightly GS favor. I had GS as a 5.5 point favorite before that and like them even more. Being only 1.5 faves, Not my lock of the night, but I’ll definitely be playing GS to cover. Pricing is tight here too, but I like Thaddeus Young as a low owned high levergae play, especially with increased usage should White be out.

Mil@LAC – Milwaukee opens a 6 game road trip and LA is playing the front end of a B2B in the second of a NINE game homestand. Both of these are negatives, but a tricky thing Milwaukee did was give most of their starters a day off, giving them that sweet two day rest spot. That has me with Milwaukee as the 5.5 point favorite and with the Clippers being the 2.5 point favorite, Milwaukee moneyline at +117 is my lock of the night. With Milwaukee winning this high scoring affair, Giannis is my number one play of the night and I have him locked in. Also liking Zubac here as a low owned high leverage play.

Good luck tonight.

• frugal

@ifthethunder said...

Kelly Olynyk is starting for Houston again. His price (4,400) on DK at PF seems pretty fair.
    ~

Kelly O in play, but he started last game right and only played 25. Granted he killed in those minutes.

• frugal

@monarch said...

Frugal I prefer Haul Neto over Jerome Robinson. Maybe Robinson has a ceiling but that would be when Westbrook off the floor. Neto seems like a safe 6x but maybe Robinson pops off. He would have to have an elite shooting night.

Yeah, maybe Neto the better play here but Robinson you can slot in at SF.

• mbunner23

I don’t have a great feel for this slate

• Rwb
    Robinson
    Saboner

Gl everyone.

• superjon

Well here’s to hoping RWB busts because by the time I realized I only had 3%, it was too late.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Kelly O in play, but he started last game right and only played 25. Granted he killed in those minutes.

It was a blowout. Kelly O a lock and load on DK

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Fournier off the bench. Didn’t expect it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).