NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:30pm Houston(-2.5) at Washington —- 205.5(o/u)

3:30pm LA Lakers at Brooklyn(-6.5) —- 202(o/u)
    4:00pm Minnesota at New Orleans(-12) —- TBD
    4:30pm Philadelphia at Cleveland(-16) —- 200(o/u)

6:00pm LA Clippers(-5.5) at Boston —- 207(o/u)
    6:00pm Detroit at Miami(-3) —- TBD
    7:00pm Dallas at Indiana(-1) —- TBD
    7:00pm Memphis at San Antonio(-7.5) —- 193.5(o/u)
    9:00pm Oklahoma City(-1) at Phoenix —- 212.5(o/u)

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• PDFOUR

Okay so…. J.J Barea is officially out today. Does this mean Nick C is now the backup for Conley? If so, I would recommend playing as a punt.

• seanyd09

lin/dieng or jack/noel?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@bstreich9 said...

Why make a LU like that yuker? Bunch of scrubs. Was it just to get a LU in? If so, why wouldn’t you temporarily set a lineup with a few studs or mid tier guys

I overestimate my degenerate ability. I enter a few different lineups so I take the highest priced pg and then sort salaries from low to high to fill out the rest. Then, my next lineup, I just swap the high priced pg for the next highest. Once I do this for each lineup, then I can spread out the contests I enter with them more easily.

Never missed a tip until now. Daughter broke her arm about 6 weeks ago and was able to e-mail support and cancel (also on a Sunday). Closest I came to missing a tip.

• gibby84

@PDFOUR said...

Okay so…. J.J Barea is officially out today. Does this mean Nick C is now the backup for Conley? If so, I would recommend playing as a punt.

Have to love some Dallas Grizzlies today. The Memphis Mavericks as well.

• jaygee9

Beal on pace for value at half. No sweat.

• NGJSkillz

@PDFOUR said...

what?

• lgp

lol lin

• IronMonkey415

José Juan Barea is out so Nick Calenthes will be playing

The abbreviation was throwing me off as well

• PDFOUR

@NGJSkillz said...

what?

Sorry my mistake. J.J is on Dallas. Do you know who the backup will be for Rondo now that J.J is out?

• NGJSkillz

@PDFOUR said...

Sorry my mistake. J.J is on Dallas. Do you know who the backup will be for Rondo now that J.J is out?

devin harris?

• detroittigers44

I just entered the Late Night swat too, is there any chance that FD will add multi-entry in later, or do you think it stays a 20,000 single entry tourney? No way that it fills.

• PDFOUR

Sorry guys. J.J Barea is out so Devin Harris should be a good punt play. I’ve had a long night of drinking, sorry lol

• NGJSkillz

@detroittigers44 said...

I just entered the Late Night swat too, is there any chance that FD will add multi-entry in later, or do you think it stays a 20,000 single entry tourney? No way that it fills.

i’ve never seen them make changes once it has hit the lobby. it’s only a $1 tourney so they won’t be taking a massive hit.

also interesting to note, some of the 100 man leagues are multi entry which i haven’t noticed before.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

So my Felton play in my dummy lineup has a chance?

• pulsar78

Would have been nice to know Lin was ill before lineup lock.

• S1nsear

@okward91 said...

lol lin

Yeah, wonder what his ownership % is; had zero exposure myself

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@NGJSkillz said...

i’ve never seen them makes changes once it has hit the lobby. it’s only a $1 tourney so they won’t be taking a massive hit.

also interesting to note, some of the 100 man leagues are multi entry which i haven’t noticed before.

I don’t think they legally can. With it being guaranteed, they also can’t cancel it. I’ll be surprised if the hit is more than $2g.

• NGJSkillz

im only in a $1 100-man on FD, single entry, but LIN is owned 35% in that. hope a lot of ppl miss him being out on DK.

• seanyd09

i solely play DK so it minimises the last minute surprises. had lin in, was thinking about scrambling…then realized that lin being out only makes my lineup stronger as clarkson is only 100 dollars more

• duder500

RG Mod

@seanyd09 said...

lin/dieng or jack/noel?

Lin out.

• lgp

@pulsar78 said...

Would have been nice to know Lin was ill before lineup lock.

Yup have Lin on all my early only teams on fd.

• NGJSkillz

D-Will officially a GTD per FA.

• IronMonkey415

DAMMIT!!! I do have Lin in one of my Fan Duel lineup

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@duder500 said...

Lin out.

Wow. 29.3% owned in early shot. That’s a bonus. Now come on with this game. Have 5 guys from this game in early shot. Need Gortat and Ariza to pick it up.

• seanyd09

jack/noel or clarkson/dieng?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).