7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -3.5 ) at Orlando ( 3.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 3.5 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 190
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 13.5 ) at Utah ( -13.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -4.5 ) at Phoenix ( 4.5 ) —- T: 225
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6 ) at New Orleans ( 6 ) —- T: 207
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 7.5 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DirkDigglerz

Back at it again with a 10 game slate nice slate juicy juicy slate late Cleveland Hotlanta OKC Phoenix Big Big Question is Terrence Jones available???? he just signed with the bucks

• KillaChap

@DirkDigglerz said...

Back at it again with a 10 game slate nice slate juicy juicy slate late Cleveland Hotlanta OKC Phoenix Big Big Question is Terrence Jones available???? he just signed with the bucks

I think I read that they’ve confirmed he’ll play tomorrow but not that he’ll play today.

• Dakotasbest

Saric and Covington had good games vs the Knicks last time with porzingis out. Do you think he will hurt their value much?

• nickelos85

I like ChewBaka tonight. He could expose their frontcourt like last game.

• DirkDigglerz

@KillaChap said...

I think I read that they’ve confirmed he’ll play tomorrow but not that he’ll play today.

Thanks! found the article. I think the Bucks will get wrecked

• IrishCarBomb9

I can’t remember the last time one of my lineups cracked 300…

• nickelos85

I’m thinking about firing up the clippers stack again. Bucks not really all that great on D. Long as they not smashing 3s like the rockets did last game.

• superjon

Someone give me a reason to fade Bazemore tonight. Averaging over 35 FD points in his last 5 vs the Cavs.

• dmbtrip2004

thinking about rolling the dice on Nerlens today

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Mod Note

Moved posts discussing yesterday’s slate into the NBA 3/2 thread which can be found here: https://rotogrinders.com/threads/nba-3-2-1770569?page=1#reply-1773589

• mataug21

…waiting for the “let’s focus on today post” . I seem to be liking a lot of players in that 6-7k range on FD . Is Randle chasing points?

• winnerchickendinner

Was right about kanter last night and tonight I am going with Jeremy lin as my mid range pick that I will be heavy on. George hill is not that great of a defender, lins minutes are going up and his usage rate should be as it was at the beginning of the year. Only 4800 on dk.

• mataug21

Still cashed on most lineups last night with a complete fade of Westy. Going to do the same tonight at 13k on FD .

• KillaChap

@nickelos85 said...

I’m thinking about firing up the clippers stack again. Bucks not really all that great on D. Long as they not smashing 3s like the rockets did last game.

I’m thinking I might throw one of these out there again too. But, I’ve heard the “experts” on a few different pods love Rivers and Redick. Might fade Paul and throw one of them in there with Blake and Jordan instead.

• DirkDigglerz

FUN FACT: Westy is averaging 78 fantasy points against Phoenix Fade him at your won risk.. 40+ real points in 3 straight games, paced up game, versus terrible defense.

• KillaChap

@bhdevault said...

Mod Note

Moved posts discussing yesterday’s slate into the NBA 3/2 thread which can be found here: https://rotogrinders.com/threads/nba-3-2-1770569?page=1#reply-1773589

I feel like you guys should hire one mod to only do this. It’s that bad (myself, guilty at times as well.)

• DontTrustTheProcess

My new strategy today. Pick my roster, then clear all and pick players I would never pick. Seems to be the way to win a GPP

• dmbtrip2004

@DirkDigglerz said...

FUN FACT: Westy is averaging 78 fantasy points against Phoenix Fade him at your won risk.. 40+ real points in 3 straight games, paced up game.

ugh I was going to fade him and then you drop that in my lap

• DontTrustTheProcess

Do we automatically throw in IT2, Horford and maybe Crowder?

• KillaChap

@DirkDigglerz said...

FUN FACT: Westy is averaging 78 fantasy points against Phoenix Fade him at your won risk.. 40+ real points in 3 straight games, paced up game.

I think I’ll throw one out there in a GPP because not many people will pay up for him.

• DontTrustTheProcess

Anyone know why George Hill only got 20 minutes last game? HE KILLED ME!

• billholler

Another fantastic night for me (sarcasm). Think I will just skip NBA for a few days. Be back Monday. Good luck everyone.

• nickelos85

@KillaChap said...

I’m thinking I might throw one of these out there again too. But, I’ve heard the “experts” on a few different pods love Rivers and Redick. Might fade Paul and throw one of them in there with Blake and Jordan instead.

Paul is pretty consistent and safe, still got 41 pts in a blowout last game.

• DontTrustTheProcess

@billholler said...

Another fantastic night for me (sarcasm). Think I will just skip NBA for a few days. Be back Monday. Good luck everyone.

Dude, I probably had the worst nights in DFS history. My career is in DFS is dwindling big time….

• superjon

@mataug21 said...

Still cashed on most lineups last night with a complete fade of Westy. Going to do the same tonight at 13k on FD .

Last 2 vs Pho were 70 and 80. Not as easy a fade as last night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).