• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11.5 ) at New Orleans ( -11.5 ) —- T: 247.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at Okla City ( 3 ) —- T: 226
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 15 ) at Denver ( -15 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Phoenix ( 3 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5.5 ) at Sacramento ( -5.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thegunnard

No JR, Embiid or Simmons….Philly DONE!

• dominicanpapi

Yeah I’m gonna throw 1 into the $3.33.

Quick position by position thoughts for FD.

PG – leaning towards a combo of Fox and Ball. Ball doesn’t seem to lose a whole lot with all of those guys healthy and he can rack up the peripheral stats which is extra important on FD. Lowry also interesting if FVV is out.

SG – not sure on Beal yet. Priced over 10K but some mid range plays I’m looking at: Malik Beasley, Norm Powell, Buddy Hield. Also possibly looking at LeVert if Smart is out. That BKN/Boston game might be sneaky if Tatum/Smart are out.

SF – my thought process as of now: Love Lebron if Davis is out, b/c they’ll absolutely need him to win even with the high spread. If Davis is in, I’d rather get to Siakam and OG if Ibaka is out. If Ibaka and Davis are in, I may just play the combo of Hayward/Brown assuming Tatum and Smart are out. This is entirely injury dependent.

PF – i’m gonna eat the Lyles chalk. Better matchup, even he if gives you 25-28, it won’t completely kill you. Jerami Grant is also really interesting if Millsap is out, MPJ as a deep punt. Leonard probably at the top end.

C – I don’t see any other option but Biyombo here. I don’t see the need to pay up even with Jokic there vs. a bad Golden State team.

• dominicanpapi

@Pandamonious said...

Another day of waiting around on a whole mess of questionable dudes.

Any takes here? I’d imagine 1 of Smart/Tatum sits, but not sure who. Temple probably sits. Millsap sits. Dray and Looney sit. Ibaka plays. FVV sits. LMA expected to sit. AD probably sits again, but we won’t know until after lock.

Boston does play tomorrow, so it wouldn’t shock me if Smart and Tatum sat tonight.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Another day of waiting around on a whole mess of questionable dudes.

Any takes here? I’d imagine 1 of Smart/Tatum sits, but not sure who. Temple probably sits. Millsap sits. Dray and Looney sit. Ibaka plays. FVV sits. LMA expected to sit.

Honestly, I just wait on the news and react.

Lowry seems pretty cheap on FD, especially if FVV is out. Not sure what to make of OG if Ibaka plays. Feels like he could go off again and shock everyone, or now when everyone hops on, he turns into hot garbage. 🤷‍♂️

Got a feeling Rozier does well here. Super cheap on FD. Pretty cheap on DK, minutes back up, Graham likely out, spurs B2B, and brogdon who appeared to be stuck at 32 DK points for the last 7 weeks, actually crept into the 40’s (I did mention him yesterday, albeit briefly mixed in between all the…cough, cough Elf love). Still can’t believe he only played 19 minutes. Ok deep breath, onto today.

• BlitzburghBeatdown

Any thoughts on Plumlee at C on FD? He’s $4100 and scored 44 FD points in 26 minutes against GS when they played 6 weeks ago.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

AD probably sits again, but we won’t know until after lock.

I had a dream AD was ruled out right at lock. I didn’t have him in any of my main FD teams but had quite a bit in my 150 lineups. I guess really it was a nightmare lol

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

I had a dream AD was ruled out right at lock. I didn’t have him in any of my main FD teams but had quite a bit in my 150 lineups. I guess really it was a nightmare lol

Dinwiddie???

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Dinwiddie???

Like Dinwiddie. BOS has actually been slipping against PG’s lately. Not sure if Kemba back patches that up, but Kemba will most likely be limited anyway. Price is fair. In good form. One decent and one excellent performance against BOS already, but those were with LeVert out. Of course this is a from an FD perspective, because I, like everyone else here is falling for that $3.33 trap.

• Herf

There are options EVERYWHERE. Looks to be a very high scoring night for the $3.33 contest. 450ish.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Dinwiddie???

Nothing about Dinwiddie lol. Just an alert saying AD out and then me looking at my AD exposure

• gaelicgirl

FD had a perfect opportunity to run 3 2-game express slates at 8:00, 9:00, and 10:00 with games starting at the same time…but no!
    They stuck the 7:30 game in with the 8:00 games, then stuck the 9:00 games in with the 8:00 games, and then stuck the 10:00 games in with the 9:00 games.

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Nothing about Dinwiddie lol. Just an alert saying AD out and then me looking at my AD exposure

We need a report on Ace’s recent dreams.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

I would think they all sit except Smart. I don’t think he’d let a tummy ache get in the way of playing

• tmarohl

How can the have Super Trey Day without Young on the schedule :)

• frugal

Been off on my main plays the last couple nights. However, something I’ve been doing on Yahoo and DK which has worked is stacking C’s. C is one of the few positions which on average there are teams allowing far greater than 1 FPPM. For example Last night on Yahoo stacking JVal with Dieng returned 68.5 for $41, ATL has been allowing 62.9 to C’s over the last 15. I did this last time SAC played DET where Giles/Len combined for 58 FP on $26. When there is a good idea of the minutes split at a total combined cost of < ~$30 and the opponent is giving up 1+ FPPM it’s tough to miss. A few spots where this applies today:

Theis/Kanter $30 vs BKN allowed 55.63
    Giles/Len $28 vs WAS allowed 50.48
    Favors/Melli $30 vs MIN allowed 58.27 (whether Melli or Zion is the C here is certainly debatable not as clear cut as the other 2)
    Adams/Noel $34 vs LAC allowed 53.69

• FantasySultan

I’m not so sure AD sits tonight. But who the F knows anymore.

• emnj69

@FantasySultan said...

I’m not so sure AD sits tonight. But who the F knows anymore.

no way that game stays close-lebron and glass easy fades for me-I will play assortment of laker cheap guys

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Of course this is a from an FD perspective, because I, like everyone else here is falling for that $3.33 trap

you dumping 150 lineups in this lottery tonight? I don’t wanna have FOMO if evvvveryone is doing it!

• FantasySultan

@emnj69 said...

no way that game stays close-lebron and glass easy fades for me-I will play assortment of laker cheap guys

it stays close. lakers stay close to almost every team.

• Pandamonious

@Sleazygreazy said...

you dumping 150 lineups in this lottery tonight? I don’t wanna have FOMO if evvvveryone is doing it!

For sure. Unless I have some moment of clarity where I realize it’s an awful decision, which is highly unlikely.

• emnj69

this is like show down slates for me in football-I will enter bunch line ups leaving plenty of money on the table

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

For sure. Unless I have some moment of clarity where I realize it’s an awful decision, which is highly unlikely.

FD used to always have a $4 large GPP every night. They got away from that about three years ago.

• emnj69

@FantasySultan said...

it stays close. lakers stay close to almost every team.

on the road missing half their team basically-the lakers will get up big and the scrubs will come in and mop up or lakers just limit minutes and run a big rotation-how the game will stay close is if bron and davis both sit(which could happen)

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

How can the have Super Trey Day without Young on the schedule :)

Because Trey Lyles is

• emnj69

@tmarohl said...

FD used to always have a $4 large GPP every night. They got away from that about three years ago.

I love the $3 dk ones for football- -my best daily moment was playing that contest-I will throw about 20 teams into the fd lotto contest

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).