7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -7 ) at Houston ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -0.5 ) at Minnesota ( 0.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 235.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pierce85

J.Nowell/Edwards/Towns – Lowry/Powell/Boucher big values ​​tonight?

• biga0787

FanDuel peeps watch out for the $1 mlb super satellite. Yesterday they posted a 3000 ticket contest and it didn’t even half fill. Easy way to accumulate 25 tickets.

• miggs6876

@biga0787 said...

FanDuel peeps watch out for the $1 mlb super satellite. Yesterday they posted a 3000 ticket contest and it didn’t even half fill. Easy way to accumulate 25 tickets.

Thanks

• charara1224

First value play that comes to mind is THT i assume he’ll be chalk for sure

• Tribefan18

LeBron is sitting, doncic probably sitting. My first thoughts are Kuzma and Brunson.

• Pierce85

Brunson, THT, Schroder, Zion Lillard/Curry of course ?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

2 slates left

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Harden back in H-Town?

• telestraightshooter

is a pack of 7 Raptors too many in cash?

;^>

• CottonCombsPhD

They have a new game today that looks cool for NBA. They’ve been playing with the .25 game level for a few weeks, used to be 150 max lu, dropped it to 20 (with $500 top prize) but it never filled (I primarily play 20 max lu games). Today they have a new one, 33 max lu, .33 per lineup, so $10.89 to max out, 119k lu allowed, and cutline @ 30% of players – I’m in!

• zeeshan2

I can say this for everyone but yesterday’s slate put a bad taste in my mouth

• Brendan239

Willy H FTW!!!

Today’s def the type of slate that you can’t even look too much into until 30 min before tip

• fleishmo6

Add Bembry and Terrence Davis to cheap possible plays.

• feekdogg

This is going to be a gong show. I have a ticket for the $333 on FD tonight. I wish they’d just give me the cash instead.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

2 slates left

I’m just doing it for the Ironman at this point. To much news, all star break won’t help much, maybe for like a week.

• dominicanpapi

Today is going to be an absolute shitshow. It’s the Buddy Hield type of news and how that affects everything else that’s going to throw this slate into a flux.

List of players with Q tags that have ramifications for this slate: Buddy Hield, Doncic, WCS, Hayward, Zeller, Fournier, House, Gordon, Nwaba is already out, McDermott, Lamb, and Grant. I’m probably missing a couple but that’s what popped out to me from the 830 injury report.

Just to split that out even further. If Gordon and House are out, Sterling Brown becomes a really good punt play.

McDermott and/or Lamb being out solidies Justin Holiday IMO, and potentially Aaron Holiday as well.

Fournier potentially being out would boost Ross and maybe someone like Dwayne Bacon. Probably MCW even more as well.

Hield, with Haliburton already out solidifies Fox and Barnes even further. Probably makes Jeffries interesting as well.

Doncic being out would boost Brunson, Burke, Richardson, THJ. WCS being out would mean KP probably plays backup center making him more valuable.

Hayward/Zeller being out boosts Ball, Rozier, Monk, and Washington.

Grant being out, I suppose that boosts Plumlee, Bey, Josh Jackson.

Like I said, shit show. In the past, this would make me want to enter more lineups, but tonight more than ever, you really need to solidify your core and then insert the value plays where needed. On FD, it seems like the pay up spot so do you really want to play Sterling Brown over there, when Dennis Schroeder is there, MCW is there, etc etc.

• feekdogg

I love PJ Washington in this spot, especially after everyone that chased got burned by him.

• dw12290

@CottonCombsPhD said...

They have a new game today that looks cool for NBA. They’ve been playing with the .25 game level for a few weeks, used to be 150 max lu, dropped it to 20 (with $500 top prize) but it never filled (I primarily play 20 max lu games). Today they have a new one, 33 max lu, .33 per lineup, so $10.89 to max out, 119k lu allowed, and cutline @ 30% of players – I’m in!

Yep I’m in and can make a nice LU with Porzingis, Sabonis, and Curry as my locks. Seems to easy but I doubt I’ll cash.

• WillyWongka

We guessing that tonight will be a shitshow or a SHITSHOW? I generally do my lineups an hr before lock and then pretty much busy the rest. Barely caught the Rose news last night and made it out alive. Not sure if it’s worth playing tonight if it gets too crazy..

• Wsdm61987

@feekdogg said...

I love PJ Washington in this spot, especially after everyone that chased got burned by him.

There was no way in hell PJ was gonna have a good game against Portland with RoCo guardin’ him, no way. Very few players are good enough to bypass RoCo’s defense. He’s close to an elite defender. that bein’ said, he could have a decent showin’ against the Wolves.

• fleishmo6

For this slate, we need to list the pay up players
    The pay down players are so numerous and will end up being like throwing darts

• Wsdm61987

@WillyWongka said...

We guessing that tonight will be a shitshow or a SHITSHOW? I generally do my lineups an hr before lock and then pretty much busy the rest. Barely caught the Rose news last night and made it out alive. Not sure if it’s worth playing tonight if it gets too crazy..

In total agreement, the slate looks messy. If news starts droppin’ soon than later for tonight, I may take my usual triple stab on FD for the treyday

• Helpabrotherout

Good afternoon
    Did anybody received 6 free tickets for the clutch shot(3-PR bonus)

• dw12290

So for $3.33 I have to roster a team on FD where every player makes a 3? This I may be able to do rather than the regular lineups. We shall see 😆

Enter tonight’s $600K Mountain Dew NBA Clutch Shot ($133K to 1st) starting at 7PM ET and if every player in your lineup makes a 3-pointer, you win a share of $33K

• zeeshan2

@fleishmo6 said...

For this slate, we need to list the pay up players
    The pay down players are so numerous and will end up being like throwing darts

Steph, Harden, Mitchell, Lamelo, Simmons, and Trae

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).