7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -7 ) at Houston ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -0.5 ) at Minnesota ( 0.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 235.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• LetsCash

Rockets are playing with a lot of heart with only 8 guys. It’s back to a 10 point game.

• Golfnut04240

Do I play Bazemore for either THT or Markieff?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Alright, I got a half hour left.

I have TJ Mac and Sexton and Harden. and PJ.
    Sadly, I also have J Richardson.

The rest of my lineup has Lillard, Baze, Morris and Harrell. I could go Fox, Baze, Bagley and Kanter.
    Do I make any moves or leave it be?

• mrshhhh

I just can’t win

• ASalvaro

ohhhh so this is why Terrence Davis doesn’t start more

• noddy

@Golfnut04240 said...

And there it is.

Where are you seeing this?

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

TjMc, DSj and McW..busting lotta balls tonight.

Note to self – do not play Bey again this season with Casey still coaching the Pistons

• blackdirkdiggler

Watanabe, there’s only one honorable thing for you to do……………..practice!

• Yeoman

McConnell’s points/assists/steals triple-double is only the fourth in NBA history and the first since Mookie Blaylock in 1998.

• cdub6238

Zion now hasn’t taken a shot in 2bd half because Ingram n bledsoe are idiots…

• Golfnut04240

@noddy said...

DK recorded a rebound he didn’t have. It’s been corrected. They don’t know how to score. It happens a lot.

• Njsum1

Embiid-Mitchell stack for the win

If Houston can keep it close enough and get Harden back in the game, Dipo/Harden might be able to compete.

• ifthethunder

@noddy said...

I think I saw it on DK. But now they have Harden back down to 9 rebounds. I have him in one that’s looking good…except I spent up on Zion Williamson and he’s not done anything since the 2nd half started except lose a half DK point.
    ~

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

@cdub6238 said...

Zion now hasn’t taken a shot in 2bd half because Ingram n bledsoe are idiots…

Add Vucevic to the list. Philly game going to OT makes it worse…I got 0 Embiid

• noddy

Why isn’t Vuc getting any fantasy points? Been stuck on 30 forever.

• cdub6238

@LetsCash said...

Rockets are playing with a lot of heart with only 8 guys. It’s back to a 10 point game.

Heart? Lmao nah bruh…just Dipo and Wall chucking and praying lol not letting anyone else even try…

Although Patton just snuck to 6x Dk…and Tucker and Tate in foul trouble…

Also thank you Bruce Brown… honestly if Sterling can get goin close to 6x…I might have an ok night lol

• blackdirkdiggler

Bazemore > THT

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

Why isn’t Vuc getting any fantasy points? Been stuck on 30 forever.

Aminu is the go-to man in the 3rd quarter. Go figure…

• biga0787

Why is Charlotte going to blow Minnesota out…. why????

• Krispac23

Zion stuck at 25 since the end of the first quarter.
    Kat is a trash!! Dude is so overrated!!

• monarch

Lets see if I can find a way to not cash with Harden, Embiid, Powell and Brunson

• cdub6238

@ifthethunder said...

I think I saw it on DK. But now they have Harden back down to 9 rebounds. I have him in one that’s looking good…except I spent up on Zion Williamson and he’s not done anything since the 2nd half started except lose a half DK point.
    ~

Zion crushed them 1st quarter….now 3rd quarter…lonzo, bledsoe and ingram have jacked up 13 shots….to his 1…dunno why we are losing coach

• Krispac23

That’s always been my biggest beef with Bledsoe. Dude is always been a ball hog his whole career

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Collins was the biggest trap I ever fallen for… seemed such a safe 35 points floor play

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

Baze less or Baze more?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).