7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -7 ) at Houston ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -0.5 ) at Minnesota ( 0.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 235.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BerkeleyBoss

OKC with the solid 31.6% FG%

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@grb4079 said...

Ok down to only Hield. 3pt shot I’m in the 9/9 deal. Go BH. As far as I can tell the first place in FD is the only one so far. He has $133k?

1st place pay $133k
    I got tricked by that too.
    I’m thinking about 4% will hit, making it about $8 per

• grb4079

@Yukerboy said...

1st place pay $133k
    I got tricked by that too.
    I’m thinking about 4% will hit, making it about $8 per

Dammit lol. Miss all night then lol.

• grb4079

@grb4079 said...

Dammit lol. Miss all night then lol.

He did it lol. Give me my $8

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

I swapped out a ton of Carmelo for a ton of Bazemore so I could swap a ton of Kuzma for a ton of Covington/Bagley.

You’re welcome.

• Dfspacman

If u didn’t play Tj McConnell today maybe DFS isn’t for u

• grb4079

3.33 on FD will win 133k without TJ. (It looks like) lol.

• zline34

@grb4079 said...

3.33 on FD will win 133k without TJ. (It looks like) lol.

If you had TJ and 3 OT players and still can’t get it done. Wasn’t meant to be. The guy that passed him had a much better build skill wise.

• Wsdm61987

Im just curious to see what the perfect lineup looks like tomorrow. Is it possible that highest points pass 500?! Wild night

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@zline34 said...

Oof I don’t like that swap. Go with your gut. My gut was Burke/Layman/Patton but only put that in a few. Instead I go against my gut Garland and he gets hurt. Now Fox has 1 point. Not like it mattered when I saw TJ 40 at half the slate was over.

You know the truth is that I didn’t “like” it either… but when you start playing with your lineup 2 minutes before lock stuff happens sometimes and you tweak back and forth and get positions locked that you regret 60 seconds later

Can’t wait for MLB to start and have lineups early in the day, look at weather, matchups and not having to react/adjust on the fly

Wait a second.. so what happened tonight? TJ had how many, 40 at the Half? Off the Bench too? How did Patton do so well saw he didn’t start.. guy is for real? Had him last game did well. How high is Schroder ownership in Main? 50? Just settling in to look at the 2nd half here. Good half Curry, needed Dame though. Had some Harden.. DSJ.. Gallinari. 100% Claxton did well at 3300. See M Morris is underwhelming so far. Wanted some Looney-Tunes vs POR and couldn’t do it. Instead have Wise-Man DUD. Never seen LILL look so small.. They’re smothering the guy today. Bad pick. Shoulda had some Bazemore’s. Saw Oubre was Q. Busy Wednesday can’t really be on top of the news. Fell for the Brunson chalk-dud when I had DSJ on everything again, took the guy out of most. One more time tomorrow at 4800 vs Knick.

• Herf

Just need Schroder to hit a three to complete my trey lineup

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@866 said...

Wait a second.. so what happened tonight? TJ had how many, 40 at the Half? Off the Bench too? How did Patton do so well saw he didn’t start.. guy is for real? Had him last game did well. How high is Schroder ownership in Main? 50? Just settling in to look at the 2nd half here. Good half Curry, needed Dame though. Had some Harden.. DSJ.. Gallinari. 100% Claxton did well at 3300. See M Morris is underwhelming so far.

Patton had something like 8.75 at the half… TJ had a dozen steals or something like that…. Embiid got OT again… D Jones got the start for the Lakers played 13 minutes and got less FPts than when he played 2 minutes… T Davis fell on his face probably literally not just figuratively

Worst 5 days of NBA ever for me so tomorrow I am winning $100ks

No Kuzma NO Cash for the Late.. I’m only in one $5 Late but never even considered the guy. Thought he was probably out too actually. Wow D Jones 13 minutes.. didn’t even think of using him. Yeah plays 2 and always does well. Embiid had big game huh. Wow. Hate those OTs. Can’t believe how bad Lillard did.. look for more teams to start doing this.. make Trent, Cov beat you. Lillard simply NOT a 10.5K player IMO. Expected dueling-banjos Curry/Lill. Did a few game stacks just late game lineups cause of work.

So annoyed with this Kuzma. Schroder started out great and duds out now. Nightmare. O Kooz, O Cash… have too much Morris and Horts. Dray’s dishin again too. Big game Holmes now. Wanted him also. So many good plays today seems like.

Wow Schroder comes back.. and gets 5x already. Morris gets there also. Had 100% both (Main). Maybe can cash these. Here comes Horts now. & Here Comes MELO!!!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@866 said...

Wow Schroder comes back.. and gets 5x already. Morris gets there also. Had 100% both (Main). Maybe can cash these. Here comes Horts now. & Here Comes MELO!!!

None of what happened today matters because since this morning I 🔒 Dame and never wavered…. what a dud

Yeahh.. my $20 w Dame/Curry has no shot to cash now even with all others being solid picks on the line. Wow.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@866 said...

Yeahh.. my $20 w Dame/Curry has no shot to cash now even with all others being solid picks on the line. Wow.

Dame at home va GS with 28 fpts with 5 minutes to go in the 4th… unbelievable

Wow Harrell-Mania. Fn guy man. Never considered. Then again didn’t know LeB was out and Kuzma was in. Crazy slate. Lakers were Gold. As for Dame they smothered him man. Never seen a guy smothered like that all season. 2nd H getting some shots and missing now.

Melo awesome again.. Covington.. gotta go both tmm plus DSJ/Melton again. Can add JOKIC then. Love to have OT in these 2 Late’s here.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Good to know Buddy’s minute were being “monitored”…. this league man… out of control

Snuck out the cashes thank you Schroder, Morris and Melo. & Curry. Not in the 20 but 2 of 3 $4s. Best 333 D K. Rough offensive foul call vs Draymond to tie it, could have had the OT. Wow.

• billythekidcowboysheat

2 nights of losses😣😣😣

Klaw crap last night.

Kat, among other❄❄❄ tonight.

Running back to the dubs tomorrow to break my curse. 🔨🔨🔨 ftw!

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Herf said...

Just need Schroder to hit a three to complete my trey lineup

I know 26 lineups that had at least one player not make a three.
    Thanks Yuta.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).