7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -7 ) at Houston ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -0.5 ) at Minnesota ( 0.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 235.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

I have DSJ as easily the #1 value on this slate

No clown gif needed. I’ll take 4th.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Plumlee and Stewart will see me on them more than most.

Plumlee had the quietest triple double ever.
    Stewart, not so much.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Det@Tor – The value here is tremendous with the O/U also being the lowest of the night. I do have this with a 55% chance of a blowout,

55%.
    Nurse the curse, and he didn’t even coach.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

I have been really impressed with the defensive tenacity Okoro brings and expect Holiday to struggle

Holiday 3-13. 8 points.

• Wsdm61987

I’m only doin’ 2-3 LU’s for each game slate; did two today cashed in one. woulda had a better cash out had I not late swapped DSJ for Lonzo, which would have enabled me more salary for Oladipo, but went against my gut to thinkin’ NO v CHI was the better game. Wasn’t wrong from the standpoint of actual in game play, wrong from DFS standpoint. Damn good basketball today though. Hopefully everyone made it out with some moneys.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Cleveland is on a 4 game winning streak where coincidentally, Wade has now started four games in a row, and I’m certainly taking Indy to win.

Indy was down 19 in the third and I had the clown gif ready, but they pulled it out.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Bkn@Hou – I have this at a 119% chance of a blowout. Don’t ask where the extra 19% came from, but I have it locked in. Even with the blowout, Patton will be one of my top owned centers on the slate to go along with Claxton

Boom.
    Boom.
    Boom.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

I took Brooklyn alternate lines at -16.5 for +210.

And boom.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

ith the expected ownership on Harden, I’ll probably completely fade him and hope for the best.

Finally, there it is!

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Minnesota has given up an average of well over 120 per game since Finch took over.

Make that 125 per game since he took over.
    It’s almost like you have to instastart at least someone playing Minnesota.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Chi@NOP – The highest O/U of the night in a game I have being a lot closer than the second largest spread of the night puts me on high leverage overpriced plays and Zach Lavine is the perfect guy to fit the bill.

Lavine didn’t kill it, but not overly disappointed.
    It was a blowout until the real Chicago showed up.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

I’m seeing Vuc getting more usage than normal and he’ll probably be my third most owned Center after Patton and Horford, but I say this with the caveat that the pace is going to be limited and I’m extremely comfortable taking the under on that 218.5 O/U

Vuc’s usage was over 32%. He just did little else.
    The pace was definitely higher than expected.
    Oh, and Nate’s 2-0.

However, a loss is a loss and that O/U got crushed.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

I’ll be higher than the field on all of the Mavs starters and Horford along with THJ. SGA will be overowned and I like him, but he’ll be a one off for me. With this game being the third least likely to become a blowout, I have it as being closer than the current 4.5 line and I am definitely on the over.

J Rich was the MVP with 35 FDP.
    They scored a total of 165 points.
    It wasn’t within 4.5

Massive L here.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

LAL@Sac – Kuzma and Fox are both looking to be drastically underowned in this spot

Nailed Kuzma at 2.8% owned, but you guys were wiser than me to stay away from Fox.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

I will have a lot of Curry/Lillard/Kanter/Green

Curry was good.
    Lillard was bad.
    Kanter was bad.

Keeping my average up. 2 clown statements for every solid insight. :)

• miggs6876

@biga0787 said...

FanDuel peeps watch out for the $1 mlb super satellite. Yesterday they posted a 3000 ticket contest and it didn’t even half fill. Easy way to accumulate 25 tickets.

Thanks, I ended up winning a ticket. I should have max entered (10 lu) instead of just entering 1 line up. Just don’t know much about baseball so that stopped me. What an overlay.

• gaelicgirl

@Yukerboy said...

2 clown statements for every solid insight. :)

Maybe you should post even more!

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

That’s fine. I’m just trying to cash here.

I’ll take my 14-9 record tonight over the great insight you provided pre-game as quoted above.

• yisman

I was entered for like $700 on FD, most it being in two contests.

My pivots off the optimal lineups outperformed so that worked, but I fell just short of the cash line…

https://www.fanduel.com/games/55276/contests/55276-244566358/entries/2402295554/scoring
    https://www.fanduel.com/games/55276/contests/55276-244566382/entries/2401660289/scoring

I scored 343.7

• CottonCombsPhD

I used Curry as well…I optimize with FC, one thing I like to do is sort the player pool by assists and mark the top 10, I find some value here night after night. Last night it was McConnell who was 7th on the list, of course I paired him with LaMelo at PG, but lineup still cashed @ 375.9 at FD. I’ve had my fill of Porzingis (I’m a disgruntled Knicks fan)….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).