7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -7 ) at Houston ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -0.5 ) at Minnesota ( 0.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 235.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Herf

After getting my butt kicked last night, I am going to make 5 lineups right now, that I won’t change unless someone is out. I figure I can’t do much worse than last night so lets switch up the strategy.

• fleishmo6

Towns and Powell are going to be locks in my LUs

• thegunnard

@fleishmo6 said...

Towns and Powell are going to be locks in my LUs

No Powell….NO $$$$!

• Brendan239

Is Ben Simmons gonna keep destroying Utah? I hate the Raptors dart game but at least the DO still have 10 bodies. If Boucher and Bembry start I’ll prob just be on them. Maaaaybe Powell, but Davis has burned me before

• dominicanpapi

Capela downgraded to questionable, Reddish officially out.

Hayward probable.

• fleishmo6

Embid did not play when Simmons hung a 70 burger on Utah

• telestraightshooter

@Brendan239 said...

Is Ben Simmons gonna keep destroying Utah? I hate the Raptors dart game but at least the DO still have 10 bodies. If Boucher and Bembry start I’ll prob just be on them. Maaaaybe Powell, but Davis has burned me before

Davis in coach doghouse last I checked… but does that matter w/ lack of warm bodies on bench?

• captainwacky

@telestraightshooter said...

Davis in coach doghouse last I checked… but does that matter w/ lack of warm bodies on bench?

They have plenty of guards/wings. Bembry is in front of him. I like the idea of TD but don’t think he’s viable.

• dominicanpapi

Sabonis – QUESTIONABLE

Luka – DOUBTFUL

Oubre – QUESTIONABLE

Like I said, shit show.

• Dunl0p

If it wasn’t for those trey day tickets I wouldn’t play today, gonna be ugly

• Njsum1

@fleishmo6 said...

For this slate, we need to list the pay up players
    The pay down players are so numerous and will end up being like throwing darts

I disagree, it’s all about stacking. Occasionally a pay up will do well in a blowout, yet normally you need a close game. Maybe one that goes over the total or goes to OT to win any real money. So instead of talking about which player will go off, talking about some stacks from games would be more helpful…imo

The stacks could be 1v1, 2v2, 1v2, 1v3…whatever. Then you sprinkle your value and underpriced plays around some stacks. And maybe a pay up as well, salary permitting. If your value is from one team, would make sense to run that back with at least one player, like Westy yesterday.

Most posts focus too much on individual pay up plays. Rarely do expensive plays ever reach GPP winning value, unless there’s a counterpart or 2, doing work on the other side to make for a close game. Of course it can happen, like Jokic yesterday, it’s just not common.

I’ll definitely have a Dame v Curry lineup, and some Lavine/white…Lonzo, Zion, Ingram, maybe bledsoe combos.

And the lineups I play Harden in I’ll also play the Houston Center or oladipo/Wall. If Brooklyn just blows them out, doubt Harden gets over 60 DK.

• Brendan240

So last night I had a good talk with my gf. She has to choose. It’s either stay married to Brendan239 or marry both of us.

Otherwise Powell is in a great spot tonight

• Herf

I really hope Claxton gets mins tonight and give DAJ a little rest in a high pace game with Houston. Love his price on FD still and he is a PF instead of C.

• Brendan239

Damn, and then there’s the Lakers value. It’s so easy to build a good LU on FD using no Raptors or Lakers but then it feels like I’m going about it all wrong. There’s also so much value that you can put your 1-2 Raptors and 1-2 Lakers, Harden plus a couple more studs and still have waaay too much salary left. Might invest more in the late slate where it’s ONLY the Lakers

• charara1224

Fwiw i think jerami grant will be ruled out tonight considering he didnt practice

• captainwacky

@Brendan240 said...

So last night I had a good talk with my gf. She has to choose. It’s either stay married to Brendan239 or marry both of us.

I’m assuming Powell is getting in on this action as well.

• Brendan239

I think tonight is one of those pre season type slates where you do your best job of who will exceed value regardless of price. Schroeder, Bembry, Davis, Bey, Stewart, DAJ, Clayton etc could put up 40-50 points because of their minutes/opportunity.

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

2 slates left

Please, sir. May I have some more?
    ~

• Herf

Now with TLC and Jeff Green out I will have PLENTY of Claxton… I think he easily pays off his price tonight and I am hoping for a slight increase in minutes.

Gotta put Simmons in a few lineups against Utah, Bruce Brown should do decent against Houston, Ingram’s price is laughable on FD with the way he has been playing, and Turner is a good play if Sabonis sits tonight (Allen isn’t bad either but there is a huge price difference on FD there), I will play Towns in a few lineups as he should get his as well.

I like this slate.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Herf said...

After getting my butt kicked last night, I am going to make 5 lineups right now, that I won’t change unless someone is out. I figure I can’t do much worse than last night so lets switch up the strategy.

Helps if you actually put a lineup in. You were
    shooting blanks in the Forum contest last night lol

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

2 slates left

LOL

Three words: After Hours slate

• feekdogg

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL

Three words: After Hours slate

There are going to be a ton of duplicate lineups on the After Hours. The only way to come close to spending all the money is to pay up at PG.

• dw12290

@Brendan240 said...

Sorry if this is inappropriate just thought it was funny!!

I talked to her last night too and I said what about Brendan and this was her reply and then she finished what she was doing 😆
    I told her to give you a kiss when she got home. That was about an hour ago Brendan and I hope you enjoyed that kiss 😆

• dw12290

@ifthethunder said...

Please, sir. May I have some more?
    ~

Again nothing to do with DFS just thought it fit the post.

• Herf

@theIrrigator said...

Helps if you actually put a lineup in. You were
    shooting blanks in the Forum contest last night lol

Haha I was so worried about getting my FanDuel lineups ready to go that I totally spaced even doing a lineup for DK… I might as well have just fired blanks on FD last night because I ended up with the same result lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).