7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -7 ) at Houston ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -0.5 ) at Minnesota ( 0.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 235.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• wmudude24

Doumbouya or Watanabe on DK?

Assuming Sekou gets the start.

• ifthethunder

@frugal said...

Top FP:

Harden, Young, Curry, Towns, Shai.

Any thoughts re: bringing the Stephen Curry pick back with Damian Lillard?

It looks like there might be enough value to do it (I’m considering Nicolas Claxton at center as an alternative to spending up there).
    ~

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Houston with 8 players available
    Not touching any of them but wondering if they can make Harden play in the 4th

• mbunner23

Where’s my boy Epignosis?

He use to hate when I said “too much value.”

• Brendan239

Anyone else heavier Tate than they feel comfortable? That price thougghhh

• frugal

@Unico10 said...

Houston with 8 players available
    Not touching any of them but wondering if they can make Harden play in the 4th

HOU value stack for the win.

• wmudude24

Fournier OUT.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@frugal said...

HOU value stack for the win.

No Wall and Dipo? Could get on board with that but Claxton > Patton I think

• zeeshan2

Ross SZN

• zline34

@mbunner23 said...

Where’s my boy Epignosis?

He use to hate when I said “too much value.”

Vets are dropping like flys. Games tougher. Pricing too soft. Chalk busting. And, Too Much Value. My bankroll has never been this low in NBA, usually this is where I hit my stride but it’s not happening. Also crowd vs. no crowd changes every statistic possible especially for younger players. Does PJ drop 70 with a full crowd? I doubt it.

• jcotdl

i am now ready for all-star break..

• frugal

@Unico10 said...

No Wall and Dipo? Could get on board with that but Claxton > Patton I think

I really think BKN is going to destroy HOU, but those feelings are wrong at least half the time. Don’t play narratives often, but hard to ignore the Harden one. Just don’t know if the game stays close enough for him to pay off.

• ASalvaro

i have a feeling on DK i’m going to get 430 points!….and barely hit the cash line

• NarrowJ

Houston with 8 and the 3 likely to come off the bench are all guards. Patton might play 40 minutes, no matter the score. Claxton looks like a garbage time monster, likely will pair him and Patton as the only players from that game in many of my lineups.

DSJ and Lee still going to split minutes? DSJ is a lock at 4900 on DK if he plays more than the 27 he’s been getting. They have 10 guys, according to RG, so no guarantee he plays more than he has in the last 3.

• BiGtIGeRs

@frugal said...

I really think BKN is going to destroy HOU, but those feelings are wrong at least half the time. Don’t play narratives often, but hard to ignore the Harden one. Just don’t know if the game stays close enough for him to pay off.

Doesn’t matter this is personal

• damionismyname

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

How is BK blowing them out when they really only have Irving and Harden? they dont have a great team at the moment that would make this a blowout imo.

• Calicapo

No way Harden hits value

• NarrowJ

These games where teams are severely shorthanded have a funny way of having extremely unexpected outcomes.

• zeeshan2

Hayward probable, Zeller out

• frugal

@damionismyname said...

How is BK blowing them out when they really only have Irving and Harden? they dont have a great team at the moment that would make this a blowout imo.

Because HOU has lost 12 straight and nearly every game by 10 or more. CLE and NY who are tied for least points per game beat HOU by 16 and 22.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Is CHA-MIN going overlooked?

• mbunner23

@Unico10 said...

Yes

• zline34

@Unico10 said...

After all the value that’s opened up you want to target that dumpster fire of a game? I like it. FCWT

• zline34

@Unico10 said...

After all the value that’s opened up you want to target that dumpster fire of a game? I like it. FCWT

• Bodiaz36

Ok, any damn day on this Sabonis news…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).