7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -7 ) at Houston ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -0.5 ) at Minnesota ( 0.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 235.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@zline34 said...

After all the value that’s opened up you want to target that dumpster fire of a game? I like it. FCWT

Well…. thinking about a couple of pieces
    Looks like no ownership and close game with two bad defenses

• TC98

Wantanabe or Davis? Both min price on FD

• wmudude24

I’ll predict the cash line in the DK shootaround at 307

• mbunner23

My brain hurts trying to dissect this slate.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Link Qu

Well I hope Houston plays with a chip on their shoulder and makes this a game. I will have some stacks.

• monarch

The only thing that scares me about Harden and I mean the only think is Steve Nash doesn’t have that kick a dog while it is down style. Mike D’Antoni is also returning to Houston tonight, he and Harden are close. If MDA was coaching this game I would expect a 50 point triple double from Harden but Nash has shown that he lets up in similar circumstances this season.

• wmudude24

Sabonis IN

• zline34

@Unico10 said...

Well…. thinking about a couple of pieces
    Looks like no ownership and close game with two bad defenses

That’s why I like it. You want to win a tournament. That’s what it takes. Identify a close game that’s underowned in a cespool of value.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

No Wall and Dipo? Could get on board with that but Claxton > Patton I think

Man this game has me so twisted and going against what I said in terms of fading all Houston games and Wall. They have 8 guys so blowout only hurts Wall and Dipo so it is hard to ignore the math here when you have 8 guys here and only 2 priced up. On top of that both of these dudes want to show out and do not like each other at all. I did have a disclaimer with Wall that play him against the Wiz and he will go off (this is kind of similar), and here if this game stays close Wall and Harden have to smash. Awesome matchup all around for everyone, man this is difficult. I mean how many times have we seen this and we said “no way they keep it close” and the reverse blowout has happened, I remember it twice this year with these short handed teams smashing as super underdogs. Just when I thought I was done with Houston and Wall….

• monarch

@TC98 said...

Wantanabe or Davis? Both min price on FD

Terence Davis has the ability to erupt. It has been awhile but he has 40+ fantasy points in him. Yuta does not have that ceiling.

• wmudude24

Looks like Boucher coming off the bench… I think that helps his usage.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

I think this is the most difficult slate I can remember, I am just taking stands and rolling with it.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@wmudude24 said...

Looks like Boucher coming off the bench… I think that helps his usage.

Yes this is great for our boy Boucher! Let’s GOOOOOOOOO

• Fhukle

Melo going to keep it rolling tonight?

• zline34

Have we seen 550 yet? Because it’s happening tonight.

• biga0787

I made a lu this morning and I’m sticking with it. Not doing all the flip flopping g I always do

• BerkeleyBoss

This slate is insanely hard….

So many PG’s, so many C’s that I want

I think I have to just take a stand and roll out Schroder/Brunson in most lineups and pay up for Embiid or Vuc in most lineups.

We’ll see what happens…

• mbunner23

I think Patton is the Houston lock

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

I like him the most, Brown next, and then Tate.

• CharlieDontSurf

Does anyone like Plumlee with Grant out? Him or Boucher?

• zline34

@mbunner23 said...

He was 1% and 2% the previous two slates. Curious to see if optimizers have locked onto him yet. If he’s 15%+ we will know.

• ASalvaro

glad i switched out Sekou for Davis

• biga0787

Gl all

• Tribefan18

I’m paying up for sabonis. I don’t see Dean Wade being able to match up with him.

• Holy 💩💩💩 this slate was one to remember, TERRENCE DAVIS IS MY PLAY OF THE DAY😁

Gotta avoid the landmines today, gl everyone!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).