7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -7 ) at Houston ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -0.5 ) at Minnesota ( 0.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 235.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BerkeleyBoss

I mostly ignored Patton on FD, even though I think he’s an insane value. IMO, Embiid and Vucevic are the two best 9k+ guys tonight, regardless of position. You can find Patton’s value at plenty of other spots.

• frugal

And….Patton off the bench.

• NarrowJ

DK says DET/TOR game is postponed. Hadn’t seen it announced elsewhere. Was able to remove them all and rebuild/upload with the literally 3 minutes I had to do it. It was literally 8 seconds until lock when I uploaded LOL.

• jcotdl

• NarrowJ

@frugal said...

And….Patton off the bench.

WTF

Meh. I’m sticking with it.

• frugal

@NarrowJ said...

DK says DET/TOR game is postponed. Hadn’t seen it announced elsewhere. Was able to remove them all and rebuild/upload with the literally 3 minutes I had to do it. It was literally 8 seconds until lock when I uploaded LOL.

That was last night correct?

• ASalvaro

@NarrowJ said...

that was yesterday…i knew they should have removed it

• zline34

@frugal said...

That was last night correct?

LOL I hope

• cdub6238

Tucker vs DeAndre eh…bold strategy Cotton

• Golfnut04240

@NarrowJ said...

That was for last night. That game is ON.

• NarrowJ

OMG

You guys are right. I should message them and see if they will do something for me. I had so much exposure to that game, and now none at all.

• zline34

NarrowJ is losing everything or binking everything now.

• ASalvaro

@Golfnut04240 said...

That was for last night. That game is ON.

i bet so many people got messed up by that

• ASalvaro

@NarrowJ said...

Link

Quote Reply

you should it’s not right

• mbunner23

Is Harrell gonna actually do anything for once?

• Brendan239

Coby White 60 burgerrrrrr

• captainwacky

@Brendan239 said...

Coby White 60 burgerrrrrr

lol why?

• superjon

I hate these bigger slates. Never have enough time for research. My PG exposure is way too spread out.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

I hate these bigger slates. Never have enough time for research. My PG exposure is way too spread out.

Define spread out. I have no PG over 25%

• choppadown

I love the sense of impending doom I have at lock of which of my dudes is gonna be late scratched and give me a 0 for the night, almost gun shy… for the record it was Kuzma in the showdown last night, didn’t catch the news and left him in.

• superjon

@Yukerboy said...

Define spread out. I have no PG over 25%

My highest is 26 lol

• Huntcho

Dean Wade might win me some cash tonight. Used to sit across lecture halls from him.

• BerkeleyBoss

@superjon said...

My highest is 26 lol

I have 95% Brunson and 85% Schroder lmao

• jcotdl

this slate feels like turkey bacon. it will get you there, but it’s just not the goods..

• land_of_the_lock

Justin Holiday… go ahead and take a shot. You can do it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).