7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -7 ) at Houston ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -0.5 ) at Minnesota ( 0.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 235.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Bodhisattva

There are 3 guys who are priced sub-5.5k who are gonna put up 50+ points tonight. Best of luck to all in finding those 3

• samuri8

Hi everyone, I recently made a withdrawal from draftkings in the amount 0f 13,500 after a big nba win. The check had cleared as far as I can tell and the amount was available in my savings, I looked today and the money is gone and the check listed as returned. I called my bank (chase) and they said that the payer put a stop on the check. I am very concerned to say the least. Is there a representative here that can look into what is happening?

• callmetouch

Terrance Davis lmao

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Harden/Kieff

tempted to go Lamelo/Montrezl

Talk me out or in 😀

• jcotdl

best of luck. contact dk.

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

@samuri8 said...

Hi everyone, I recently made a withdrawal from draftkings in the amount 0f 13,500 after a big nba win. The check had cleared as far as I can tell and the amount was available in my savings, I looked today and the money is gone and the check listed as returned. I called my bank (chase) and they said that the payer put a stop on the check. I am very concerned to say the least. Is there a representative here that can look into what is happening?

Email DK or FD support

• marker0357

@samuri8 said...

Try the Chat first. They should at least be able to point you in the correct direction

• zeeshan2

Plumlee smashing

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

Plumlee on track for a monster triple double that I figured he could drop with this matchup. I just didn’t trust his minutes to buy shares at his price

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@callmetouch said...

Terrance Davis lmao

On track for a PJ Dozier performance

• yisman

oh no, couldn’t get Patton edited out in time

• BerkeleyBoss

TJ McConnell has 5 steals and he didn’t even start. What?

• Brendan239

Who the hell is honestly playing TJ Mac at that price? Really?

• BerkeleyBoss

Boucher back to doing Boucher things off the bench

• zeeshan2

Norman and Lowry smashing too!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@callmetouch said...

Terrance Davis lmao

40 pts in the first and 1 fantasy point….smh….he should get the minutes though.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

https://www.fanduel.com/games/55276/contests/55276-244568029/entries/2402493752/scoring

To be fair, I have him in a total of 2 out of 129 lineups.
    Still heavier than the field though :)

• samuri8

@samuri8 said...

Not trying to spam but has anyone ever had something like this happen before?

• Calicapo

Hope Sac Laker game can match what’s going on in the Detroit game….

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@samuri8 said...

1. You’re not spamming.
    2. Never seen it happen.
    3. I would fully expect DK to take care of this.

• Calicapo

@samuri8 said...

The Feds usually get involved with anything above 10 k

• Brendan239

And tonight will be known as the night everyone got Terrance Davis’d. Glad I made sure to fit him in most before lock. Onto the late slate.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

The guy in 1st on the Clutch is also the only guy to have all 9 hit a three for the 33,000 bonus.

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

Let’s go Wayne Ellington only 0.4% in the FD Trey Day! Please avoid that 4th foul in the 2nd quarter +

• zline34

@Brendan239 said...

Shark leverage play: you”ll learn one day

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).