8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Minnesota ( 5.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at Dallas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 201
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5.5 ) at Utah ( 5.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( -10 ) at LA Lakers ( 10 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• TommyWantWingy33

Like the mill vs pho game. Should be plenty of bad defense and scoring.

• CantCatchABreak99

So for all those who enjoy betting on narratives I hope that last night’s performance by Kyrie and lack of performance by Reggie Jackson shows you just how silly it is to try to get into the head of any professional athlete.

• gillio

Love Wall Beal and Douglas today

• antzilla810

Anyone think JJ Barea will be in the winning 1 million slam lineup?

• osuryanf

Highly looking forward to this $444 $1m Championship!

Problem is, having trouble constructing a lineup that I truly like.. May have to wait until 6:30ish to see who gets declared out, a lot could change from now until tipoff.

• CantCatchABreak99

@osuryanf said...

Highly looking forward to this $444 $1m Championship!

Problem is, having trouble constructing a lineup that I truly like.. May have to wait until 6:30ish to see who gets declared out, a lot could change from now until tipoff.

No doubt. My lineup last night wasn’t finalized until 6:50 p.m. just before tip.

• Ibleedblue1

ZaZa tonight!!!!

• GGee87

Blah, they picked a terrible slate to do the $1 million superslam on… Not liking hardly any of the matchups. Gonna take some real digging to find some great plays.

• lastcallcasualty

@Ibleedblue1 said...

ZaZa tonight!!!!

NO thanks with his 2.2 points

• NESBears120

@CantCatchABreak99 said...

No doubt. My lineup last night wasn’t finalized until 6:50 p.m. just before tip.

I was still tinkering right up until 7 last night

• Bellest

Interesting read here on D’Angelo Russell, I’m not sure how/if it will affect his play:
    http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nba/297130/D’Angelo-Russell-being-isolated-by-teammates

• champagneravens

Will be fading Gianiss at that price. With John Henson now scoring as well I feel like he has settled now eventhough he has put up 30-40 fantasy points but I jeed more than that from him to actually roster him. Even at this juocy matchup I dont see him hitting 50+. I think he will be more conservative now as his price probably keeps dropping little by little. IMO atleast.

Also I like Porzingis in this matchup aswell as J.Val. Chris Paul for me will just be in all my lineups.

• champagneravens

@Bellest said...

Interesting read here on D’Angelo Russell, I’m not sure how/if it will affect his play:
    http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nba/297130/D’Angelo-Russell-being-isolated-by-teammates

Damm Russell a snitch like that? Lol He will probably just ball hog now.

• DC2380

@Bellest said...

Russell just destroyed his reputation. I heard the audio and he will be ailineated by all teamates. That was a B***CH move on his part.

• legitlegit

thoughts on Salah mejri tonight?

will he get minutes?

• Bellest

Tonight’s Pelicans roster…

• kia12345678

RG Overall Ranking

Im hoping I win big tonight. I’ve been in a little funk as of late.

• Bellest

@legitlegit said...

will he get minutes?

As of right now, fantasy labs has him projected for 28 minutes vs 5 for Zaza, that’s something I’ll be monitoring today.

• gillio

Liking a lot of power forwards today

• DFSNewbie

@Bellest said...

Tonight’s Pelicans roster…

I have Jordan Hamilton in my LU

• KillaChap

@legitlegit said...

will he get minutes?

Looked as if he was faded out. Hard to trust in my humble opinion.

• gillio

Like Aldridge a lot but this game will have a final score of like 100-50 and he won’t be getting much time

• KillaChap

It might not be good for morale but seeing “Swaggy P” get busted is kind of funny. Dude’s a punk and not really all that good at his chosen profession. If Russell released the video then he deserves the isolation, though. Maybe if Kobe was concerned about the organization he would’ve mentored these youngin’s a bit instead of doing his farewell tour.

• IronMonkey415

Will Barton got his groove back?

• deerosa

I will have my shares of Seth Curry. Hoping for the same amount of injuries tonight.

By the way, he was in this winning lineup the other night. Goes to show you , anyone can get you to the top.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/22315588

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).