8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Minnesota ( 5.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at Dallas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 201
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5.5 ) at Utah ( 5.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( -10 ) at LA Lakers ( 10 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• ScofieldReturns

Really wished I entered this LU into the megaslam instead of this one:

https://www.fanduel.com/games/15136/contests/15136-23579110/entries/452586122/scoring
    https://www.fanduel.com/games/15136/contests/15136-23577422/entries/451886024/scoring

Difference between taking home $200 and taking home $2,000…score of 355.1…sigh

tried to get too cute for gpp…or should’ve just swallowed the bullet and entered another ticket..

• peteyt

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2017 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

@fsupete01 said...

That dragic steal just cost me 150k…I thought Whiteside stole it

Don’t forget about his assist after the steal. Oh and all his other points

• shauncarter1

• 2016 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@Unico10 said...

One thing blows my mind… How many of the “pros” were on Len.

Granted, the Bucks are a bad rebounding team, but Chandler was playing, Len is not exactly dirt cheap and hasn’t played well recently.

Not sure what computer can spit out that.
    Gotta be more to it

Blew my mind too until I adjusted my look at efficiency numbers from 10 to 5. Mil is a bottom feeder against the position and unfortunately I’m guilty of game log watching sometimes too. He made a great tournament play because there was so much value at the position.

• Bellest

313.9 was good for $100 in the slam and 1st or 2nd in all my 50/50s, I’ll take it! The past few nights have been rough…

• kobe23

Ridiculous bad luck today.

- The two games I had zero exposure to, both go OT.

- Tossup between Felton and Barea. Felt Felton was safer due to being a starter and higher mins. Felton plays 5 more mins than Barea and does absolutely nothing while Barea blows up.

- ABC’s third colossal dud in a row. Ok, this one wasn’t bad luck, just bad play. He is grossly overpriced atm and needs to be in the 7k-8k range before being viable again.

- And then the final nail in the coffin was when Gortat, for some inexplicable reason, plays only 29 mins in a MUST WIN SITUATION. Sure he was playing like crap, but you must bank on your starters in those spots and play them 40 mins. What is he resting for? An early vacation?

So sick of this crap. Tomorrow might be my last night if I don’t win.

• osuryanf

We always talk about how “late changes” screw you over, well I’ll give you one on the other side.

Had my lineup all day.. Changed it at 7:00 (3 guys for 3 guys, which I was debating all day).. After about 15 minutes, I decided to change it back to my original lineup because “I didn’t want my gut to cost me money.”

End result?

Initial lineup (one I went with) – 267.50
    Lineup I changed to would have had: 322.75

What does that mean?

7th place in the $444 for $12,500.

Cost myself $12,500.

• Gokou

@osuryanf said...

We always talk about how “late changes” screw you over, well I’ll give you one on the other side.

Had my lineup all day.. Changed it at 7:00 (3 guys for 3 guys, which I was debating all day).. After about 15 minutes, I decided to change it back to my original lineup because “I didn’t want my gut to cost me money.”

End result?

Initial lineup (one I went with) – 267.50
    Lineup I changed to would have had: 322.75

What does that mean?

7th place in the $444 for $12,500.

Cost myself $12,500.

Yeah sometimes changes are good, because your mind processed all the information you learned through research and projections that you didn’t do prior to making the initial lineup.

• Gokou

@tonytone1908 said...

OMG, no DeAndre jordan tomorrow? ALL the Aldrich!

+100

• Capone1233

Who won the $444 tourney on DK? Could someone post the link of leaderboard?

• Capone1233

I played PJ Tucker a ton last night as well as Derozen. My bad plays were KAT and Jordan. Len/Chandler were the plays. Hindsight is always easy though

• emitnulB

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #8

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 $1M Prize Winner

• 2018 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

@Capone1233 said...

Who won the $444 tourney on DK? Could someone post the link of leaderboard?

KingFi aka peteyt. Get em kid.

• Capone1233

@emitnulB said...

KingFi aka peteyt. Get em kid.

How did Max/Sahil do with his 100 lineups?

• emitnulB

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #8

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 $1M Prize Winner

• 2018 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

@Capone1233 said...

How did Max/Sahil do with his 100 lineups?

I think he failed to top 10 which is pretty standard for him. (shots fired)

He definitely cashed a few times though, he might have broke even.

• Ree4erMadness

@IronMonkey415 said...

Will Barton got his groove back?

never…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler