8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Minnesota ( 5.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at Dallas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 201
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5.5 ) at Utah ( 5.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( -10 ) at LA Lakers ( 10 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

WAS checks all the boxes
    + Meaningful game
    + Defensive Matchup
    + Pace up game
    + high O/U
    + close spread

• zpa1989

a few of my bounce back candidates tonight:

k middleton
    t chandler
    k faried
    c anthony
    c paul
    j wall
    m barnes
    t allen
    …dare i say rudy gay?

side notes. hoping z bo plays tonight. i also think LMA or parker or both sit. also not playing a single pelican tonight. wouldn’t shock me if they scored 70 points and none of them even hit value even at their low prices.

• Bellest

@Unico10 said...

WAS checks all the boxes
    + Meaningful game
    + Defensive Matchup
    + Pace up game
    + high O/U
    + close spread

+1

• MPDR1983

@antzilla810 said...

Anyone think JJ Barea will be in the winning 1 million slam lineup?

no

• deerosa

Over/Under on Rebounds for Whiteside this evening?

Horrific Lakers front court along with the drama.

25 boards for Whiteside.

• zpa1989

@Bellest said...

+1

i agree. i think its pick your poison with the wizards players i can see all 5 of them possibly having good games. just a quesiton of who to use.

who do you guys think the best players to target on the kings are? seems wash struggles against wings. maybe curry (if guys are still hurt) plus….dare i say rudy gay?

• DFSNick

I like Jokic with Nurkic out for Denver

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@deerosa said...

Over/Under on Rebounds for Whiteside this evening?

Horrific Lakers front court along with the drama.

25 boards for Whiteside.

my main worry is the game is over by halftime and Spoelstra has no hesitation sitting guys for an entire half (that said, I’m still going to have plenty of Hassan)

• stats99tuff

All in on Whiteside. If Lowry sits I’m locking Mr.Teague in….

• gillio

@RecEm2014 said...

Anyone liking Kyle Anderson vs NO with Leonard out?

Well Leonard is probable soooo

• Ibleedblue1

@Bellest said...

Hopefully Zach Randolph can go tonight, Denver has been getting murdered by bigs lately:

You may want to check just the last month. According to stat muse they have only given up 40 Fanduel points 3 times in that time. That was to Jordan 49.2, Paul Milsaps 40.2 and Jason Smith 41.1. And that list you provided is some pretty top notch players at their positions. I would not consider any MEM bigs actually good players. Just a thought.

• lloydjv1

Does anyone use the premium subscription for line up optimization? If so, how’s the success rate? Last night I had some pretty decent LU’s but everything fell apart for no good reason and I took a beating.

• dfseulogy

reggie played very good d

• zpa1989

nurkic out. i like faried to bounce back strong tonight. will be low owned too. anyone else agree?

• roach62

@Ibleedblue1 said...

You may want to check just the last month. According to stat muse they have only given up 40 Fanduel points 3 times in that time. That was to Jordan 49.2, Paul Milsaps 40.2 and Jason Smith 41.1. And that list you provided is some pretty top notch players at their positions. I would not consider any MEM bigs actually good players. Just a thought.

not sure if serious or not…

none of the Memphis bigs are good players? jesus what NBA do you watch…

and just for reference, 2/29…22/4/6/1 stat line; and that was with a terrible shooting performance…so yes, if hes healthy hes a solid play, and if Faried sits and hes healthy..hes a damn near lock imo

• zpa1989

plus is tyler ennis getting legit minutes? dropped 30 plus last game in 28 mins against char matchup is good tonight could be an decent punt play.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@DC2380 said...

Same here

So whats wrong with Green if Zack doesn’t?

• lastcallcasualty

Does Dwight Powell get the same run tonight as he has the last 3 games?

• Capone1233

@zpa1989 said...

plus is tyler ennis getting legit minutes? dropped 30 plus last game in 28 mins against char matchup is good tonight could be an decent punt play.

I’m also looking at Ennis.

• frugal

@lastcallcasualty said...

RC has become about as bad as Skiles in reference to any kind of consistency in player minutes outside Dirk and Matthews. He says both Powell and Anderson will be seeing more minutes here on out, but he also recently gave Mejri 2 starts followed quickly with a DNP-CD.

• Cocomilk

@lastcallcasualty said...

Doubt they start dirk at center against rolo, so no

• jayhedd818

Im surprised DK is so behind on pricing on guys like Henson. For instance last night Andrew Nicholson a guy that has out up close to 30 for several games in a row and gotten the minutes stayed at 3100. He got me to 318 and 80th in the 27$ gpp even with Westbrook 39 point dud. I think in the 444 tonight guys like henson, caulie stein, and a few others will be the difference. Most guys are just plug and play with decent floors tonight but just like Sacramento blowing out Dallas the other night and the reserves playing so much you never really know.

• frugal

@Cocomilk said...

Doubt they start dirk at center against rolo, so no

Powell will start at C.

• champagneravens

@DAR207 said...

Rudy Gobert or Greg Monroe?

I would really get away from those two tonight as they are highly inconsistent and Greg isnt getting too much minutes but if I had to choose I would go Gobert.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).