8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Minnesota ( 5.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at Dallas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 201
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5.5 ) at Utah ( 5.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( -10 ) at LA Lakers ( 10 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• jim1212

I am going with a core of Wall/Curry/Aldridge/Giannis. I can still fill it in with decent value. Thoughts

• DC2380

I am struggling between Whiteside or Jordan

• flippitydodah

@champagneravens said...

I would really get away from those two tonight as they are highly inconsistent and Greg isnt getting too much minutes but if I had to choose I would go Gobert.

Yeah with as much shooting as GS does, Gobert. If you want to get crazy you could consider DGreen who has put up 50s 4 of the last 5 with rebounds in the double digits… good luck!

• tonytone1908

@Bellest said...

Hopefully Zach Randolph can go tonight, Denver has been getting murdered by bigs lately:

Anyone would get murdered playing all those guys! lol

• legitlegit

any one think josh Richardson will still get his fair share of minutes even if dragic plays tonight?

seems to me the game will be over by the 4th….

• NESBears120

Does anybody think josh richardson could be a viable option tonight. With the game probably being a blow out he could get some extra minutes so wade can rest

• tonytone1908

@legitlegit said...

any one think josh Richardson will still get his fair share of minutes even if dragic plays tonight?

He’s been getting 30 mins most nights regardless. At least he’ll play more against the 2nd stringers.

• NESBears120

@legitlegit said...

Me and you both had the same thought…

• Bellest

@tonytone1908 said...

Anyone would get murdered playing all those guys! lol

Granted, all but 1 of those guys are elite. But Randle? C’mon man!

• Dubar

You guys are all overthinking the heat game. If the game turns into a blowout, richardson and whiteside ARE the bench. The Heat really don’t have a lot of bodies. They’re going to get their minutes regardless of gameflow

• zpa1989

anyone think LMA sits tonight?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Will Beal be on a minute restriction since is b2b?
    Hate that is the late game

• frugal

@legitlegit said...

Considering his jump in price on DK, I think one of the Dallas guards might be a better option if Richardson doesn’t start. For a few hundred more you can hop up to Beal who has a fantastic matchup…

• Bellest

@Unico10 said...

Will Beal be on a minute restriction since is b2b?
    Hate that is the late game

With them still in playoff contention, I would hope not.

• mattyice522

Any Mavs fans have any insight as to why the shift from Lee to Powell all of a sudden when Lee seemed to be doing well?

• champagneravens

@frugal said...

Considering his jump in price on DK, I think one of the Dallas guards might be a better option if Richardson doesn’t start. For a few hundred more you can hop up to Beal who has a fantastic matchup…

Josh Richardson has been playing most of the time coming from the bench and is still seeing mid to upper 20s in minutes and his numbers are pretty solid as well. I think I would take Richardson over Beal for 600 less(fanduel) and can still produce the same as him. Especially today that it can get out of hand by 3rd quarter.

If you want a punt option SG I would suggest from DAL though. Devis Harris is definitely a good option to go with tonight and its priced at 3900.

• DFSNick

Is Boogie playing tonight?

• mattyice522

Is anyone sticking with norman powell even if ross comes back?

• stats99tuff

I’m all over Josh Richardson as well, seems like a good game to not rush Dragic back.

• stats99tuff

Brandon Knight revenge game?

• Ibleedblue1

@Dubar said...

You guys are all overthinking the heat game. If the game turns into a blowout, richardson and whiteside ARE the bench. The Heat really don’t have a lot of bodies. They’re going to get their minutes regardless of gameflow

I have not watched many Heat games this year. So regardless if they are winning big or a close game Whiteside is going to play the 4th quarter?

• Yuzenn

Whiteside is a bench player so I’d guess he plays regardless

• fcurev

• Blogger of the Month

Towns > Whiteside for minutes concern.

• keephustlincuz

@jim1212 said...

I am going with a core of Wall/Curry/Aldridge/Giannis. I can still fill it in with decent value. Thoughts

You worried about a blowout or a late scratch?

• Dubar

@Ibleedblue1 said...

I have not watched many Heat games this year. So regardless if they are winning big or a close game Whiteside is going to play the 4th quarter?

last game out whiteside had 19 fpts at the end of the third and finished with 42. He did something similar in the game against CHI. He pretty much plays the entire 4th every game lately.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).