• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6 ) at Detroit ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Minnesota ( -10.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5.5 ) at Chicago ( 5.5 ) —- T: 210
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• MPDR1983

wow 10K for Butler tonight

• zNaTuraL

Jeeze $9 entry on the large FD gpp.
    A Portland Houston stack sounds good to me.

• MPDR1983

Butlers #s past 3 meetings VS CLE 26pts 8rbs 6ast 3steals 2blocks/ 18pts 10rbs 10ast 1steal/ 20pts 6rbs 8asts 1steal

• DfsBopBooth

Ish Smith and Kris Dunn holding down PG for me tonight so I can go Butler, LBJ and CJ

• SzymonK

Today I will make my final NBA entries, Ill make like 10 Line Ups for the $9 If I dont win shit………..thats it for NBA this year.

• MPDR1983

@SzymonK said...

Today I will make my final NBA entries, Ill make like 10 Line Ups for the $9 If I dont win shit………..thats it for NBA this year.

sure.. no one believes that lol

• ehylton

Jared Dudley 20+ minutes and in a good spot

• ASitar

Bulls tonight baby! TNT game, Bulls have won 19 in a row at home, Cavs “need” this win. Rondo/Butler/Miro for 125 points.

• Alvance83

How bad is hardens wrist? Didn’t look himself last 2 games?

• 7klub06

This slate looks better today but damn
    1. Jimmy Butler 10k 👀
    2. Dunn and Nwaba(not gonna sleep on him today) for two cheap guard options?
    3. Will Kyrie and Cavs have a bounce back game or get beat again?
    4. Rubio/Dieng/Town stack or no cause some folks will say oh it’s gonna be a blow out?
    5. Portland/Htown stack look nice, Ariza has been hot last two games, Nurkic looks like a good position against Capela also CJ or Dame.
    6. Any Nets or Lakers Worth truly playing today?
    7. $9 entry slate tho, sounds so tempting smh
    8. Niko, Rondo, maybe Denzel good plays for Chicago tonight?
    Opened to all feedback, hope my thought process is not off that bad

• FAMOF665

anyone think kilpatrick gets full run tonight?

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

This slate looks better today but damn
    1. Jimmy Butler 10k 👀
    2. Dunn and Nwaba(not gonna sleep on him today) for two cheap guard options?
    3. Will Kyrie and Cavs have a bounce back game or get beat again?
    4. Rubio/Dieng/Town stack or no cause some folks will say oh it’s gonna be a blow out?
    5. Portland/Htown stack look nice, Ariza has been hot last two games, Nurkic looks like a good position against Capela also CJ or Dame.
    6. Any Nets or Lakers Worth truly playing today?
    7. $9 entry slate tho, sounds so tempting smh
    Opened to all feedback, hope my thought process is not off that bad

1. Butler at 10K…….nope! Won’t hit 5X value in my opinion
    2. Dunn will be chalk, Nwaba is on my radar as well.
    3. I see the Cle/Chi game to be competitive, thus Kyrie is on my short list.
    4. Minnesota stack looks like a great idea, but KAT is probably too high to reach value in a blowout scenario. Dunn is definitely better.
    5. Portland/Houston for the late night hammer. Love the Williams/Gordon idea myself but how could you go wrong with Harden….or anyone for that matter.
    6. I’m actually intrigued by the Nets tonight, for what it’s worth
    7. $9 slate……yes please!

And your thought process is definitely not that bad!

• dmbtrip2004

Twolves stack with Kyrie

• winnerchickendinner

I see too many guys that have a legitimate chance for scoring 40 tonight. Going to be a high scoring slate

• 7klub06

@srcripps said...

1. Butler at 10K…….nope! Won’t hit 5X value in my opinion
    2. Dunn will be chalk, Nwaba is on my radar as well.
    3. I see the Cle/Chi game to be competitive, thus Kyrie is on my short list.
    4. Minnesota stack looks like a great idea, but KAT is probably too high to reach value in a blowout scenario. Dunn is definitely better.
    5. Portland/Houston for the late night hammer. Love the Williams/Gordon idea myself but how could you go wrong with Harden….or anyone for that matter.
    6. I’m actually intrigued by the Nets tonight, for what it’s worth
    7. $9 slate……yes please!

And your thought process is definitely not that bad!

Well that’s good point on KAT, as for the Nets o guess the question would be who to roster I’m assuming the guards are out the pic since there is more value at that position on this slate? I hate paying over 10k but Harden has done damage to Portland in all his meeting the only concern is his wrist for me.

• 7klub06

@winnerchickendinner said...

I see too many guys that have a legitimate chance for scoring 40 tonight. Going to be a high scoring slate

You on DK?
    I’m thinking over 330 once again

• thebimonster

Raymond Felton will win someone $200k tonight. Welcome to late season NBA DFS.

• MPDR1983

@thebimonster said...

• IrishCarBomb9

Last night witching hour before lock was wild. Tonight will have a lot of value because I think the Clippers will rest guys on b2b. Love primetime Rondo and Kyrie as well as Deangelo and Wiggins. Think I’m fading KAT which will probably kill me.

• Bsavoy08

I see the cave getting blown out again they don’t look too good and lebron is faked injured

• bjacksonibew

Hit 336 last night ready for some more

• thebimonster

@Bsavoy08 said...

I see the cave getting blown out again they don’t look too good and lebron is faked injured

No way. They got embarrassed last game, everyone saying they are done. This is a statement game on national TV…play all the Cavs.

• billholler

@thebimonster said...

Clips 1 game back in the win column for a home series in the playoffs, they won’t be resting anyone tonight. At least, it wouldn’t make sense to until they get a big lead.

• feekdogg

I see what you’re doing, Fanduel.
    $867,530 prize pool $9 entry.

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

Well that’s good point on KAT, as for the Nets o guess the question would be who to roster I’m assuming the guards are out the pic since there is more value at that position on this slate? I hate paying over 10k but Harden has done damage to Portland in all his meeting the only concern is his wrist for me.

We all know that Harden is going for the MVP, so I don’t mind paying the price for the scenario. The wrist is a factor for sure to consider. For the Nets, only one player is worth the price and he happens to be the C……….don’t need to guess who it is :) You mentioned the Lakers in the earlier post and I think Nance and Zubac should be in the conversation.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.