• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6 ) at Detroit ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Minnesota ( -10.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5.5 ) at Chicago ( 5.5 ) —- T: 210
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• sirashid

Pick one – Kilpatrick, McDaniels, Nwaba, Crabbe, Crawford, Foye, JR Smith (FD GPP)

• MickyD10970

@feekdogg said...

This. I don’t know what he did to piss Thibs off, but he started to get his regular minutes vs. the Lakers a week ago, Thibs took him out and since then, he’s getting next to nothing.

The Wolves invested a high 1st round pick on Dunn. They have been shopping Rubio all year and they need to see what they have in Dunn. With the playoffs gone they are playing a lot more small ball and Dunn gets the opportunity to work next to Rubio and is playing shooting guard. They know what they have in Shabazz , a high energy chucker who can rebound a little, plays no defense and is a black hole when he gets the ball.

• zpa1989

i might just punt JR smith tonight hope he gets up on a TNT nationally televised game. hes gotta get hot from 3 tonight at some point right? and when hes hot, hes red hot. doubt valentine can check him.

• zpa1989

@sirashid said...

Pick one – Kilpatrick, McDaniels, Nwaba, Crabbe, Crawford, Foye, JR Smith (FD GPP)

same dilhemma here man. i think crawford will be semi chalk but he is in a good spot. i sort of like jr smith, crabbe, possibly kilpatrick im just not sure about his minutes.

• bigkino217

@MickyD10970 said...

As someone who has watched every TWolves game, they very rarely blow anyone out

they also rarely play the lakers at home. and 17 of their 29 wins this season were by double digits

• Numberboy

@intolerablelucker said...

any thoughts on KAT + Rubio combo? almost always pays out, but vs LAL?

They played this game 5 days ago. Look at the boxscore. Both guys got 54.3

• Alvance83

Thoughts on Warren?
    Seem like a lock for 6X on FD

• bigkino217

@Alvance83 said...

Thoughts on Warren?
    Seem like a lock for 6X on FD

he’s chalk if booker sits again

• frugal

@dgballer said...

I worry about Feltons minutes. He did play good when CP3 was out. But why would he only get 12 minutes last night when they were already without Rivers. I can see it more if Reddick sits. But with no Rivers

Look at Felton’s minutes from the the B2B on the 25th/26th and 8th/9th. Outside the 1st on the 3rd/4th. This month Felton has averaged 5.5 minutes more on the 2nd night of a B2B. With Rivers already out if JJR sits everyone will go to Crawford, I will take a chance on Felton in at least 1 lineup. It’s a long shot for sure.

• ASitar

Looks by the talk on here (or lack there of) Devin Booker will be the POD with 63 DK points. I don’t have him, just sayin.

• Rrich68

@sirashid said...

Crabbe and then maybe crawford. Crabbe should get minutes close to 30 in a good matchup.

• dgballer

@frugal said...

With Rivers already out if JJR sits everyone will go to Crawford, I will take a chance on Felton in at least 1 lineup. It’s a long shot for sure.

I agree if Reddick out makes Felton good. Like you say it’s a PG at a SF position at minimum price.

• ripking

Most common phrase used on slates “this player is interesting” what the f does that mean?

• MickyD10970

@bigkino217 said...

they also rarely play the lakers at home. and 17 of their 29 wins this season were by double digits

And the Wolves are coached by Tibbs, who plays his starters in blowouts as well as close games. I believe KAT and Wiggins are both in the top 5 for minutes per game

• zpa1989

does nance play some SF with ingram out? does anyone know? looks like hes getting some decent minutes

• dynamiteboom

@ASitar said...

Looks by the talk on here (or lack there of) Devin Booker will be the POD with 63 DK points. I don’t have him, just sayin.

Why would the Suns even risk playing Booker in a meaningless end of the season game if he’s hobbled? I thought about that too – his ownership will be VERY LOW but then again you risk getting a zero which is the kiss of death. Actually rostering Dante Exum might be worse as he had me a whopping negative 2 points at the half last night!

• moped_jones

@mjkoop said...

Just out of curiosity… What does everyone think of Lin tonight?

I like him. Have him in one LU on FD. I’m just worried about his minutes. The nets have nothing to play for and already know what Lin is. I’d be all in on him if I knew he was getting 30 minutes. I just have this feeling that with nothing to play for they’ll start giving the younger guards a run the last two weeks of the season.

• TeamTarek

bros any thoughts on D’Angelo Russell tonight?

• Supersharpie

Thoughts on pivoting from Redick/Wiggins to KCP/Warren?

With the uncertainty about Redick’s status this seems like the smart play.

• iron_tactics

@ripking said...

Most common phrase used on slates “this player is interesting” what the f does that mean?

It means “this player is interesting”

• frugal

@Supersharpie said...

Thoughts on pivoting from Redick/Wiggins to KCP/Warren?

With the uncertainty about Redick’s status this seems like the smart play.

FWIW, there is no news regarding JJR being anything other than a go. Just pure speculation on my part.

• moped_jones

@bigkino217 said...

some guy a couple days back said he was making an all european team and included lin (and brolo).

Then he tried to change it to non-American. BroLo was born in L.A. The L.A. that is the 2nd largest city in the U.S.

He could have just called it an ignorant inbred redneck lineup and put in anyone he thought sounded like an illegal.

• mikey_s__

@frugal said...

FWIW, there is no news regarding JJR being anything other than a go. Just pure speculation on my part.

as a clippers fan, they are still fighting for seeding, and its reported that the starters are expected to continue seeing regular minutes. FWIW

• miggs6876

Ish Smith all day. Cheap allows me to get another stud. Easy 30 plus points…..

• moped_jones

@intolerablelucker said...

any thoughts on KAT + Rubio combo? almost always pays out, but vs LAL?

Normally I like it, but there’s just too many good centers around $7100-$8000 (on FD) and on DK you got Jordan just begging to be picked at $6900 against the Suns & Lopez against the Pistons.

I played a lot of that combo the past few weeks. Won some decent money, but I just like cheaper centers tonight. I do have quite a few Wiggins/Dieng. And 1 Rubio/Wiggins. Just can’t pull the trigger on KAT tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).