• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6 ) at Detroit ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Minnesota ( -10.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5.5 ) at Chicago ( 5.5 ) —- T: 210
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Supersharpie

@mikey_s__ said...

as a clippers fan, they are still fighting for seeding, and its reported that the starters are expected to continue seeing regular minutes. FWIW

Gotcha, so which combo is more appealing from a GPP perspective if everyone plays? I have managed to convince myself it is KCP/Warren, although Redick/Wiggins probably has a higher ceiling.

• HParker

Lin or Rondo tonight for the tourney on FD? Can’t decide.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

@TeamTarek said...

bros any thoughts on D’Angelo Russell tonight?

Perfect GPP. Either 20 points or 45 points

• moped_jones

@iron_tactics said...

Scary but i’m 100% Rondo/Butler

I’m 40% Rondo/Butler. I think the Bulls show up tonight and surprise a lot of people that said they quit. And if they do “quit”, oh well, I have 60% LU’s without them so I’m fine, lol.

I still think they will sneak in and snag that 8th spot. They have played well this year against the Celtics and the Cavs so either series would be competitive (Bulls would lose both series).

• Supersharpie

Also, KCP or Sweet Lou?

• mikey_s__

@Supersharpie said...

I have managed to convince myself it is KCP/Warren, although Redick/Wiggins probably has a higher ceiling.

I think Redick/Wiggins have a nicer floor, and considering their matchups i would go with them. Warren will likely be guarded by LR Mbah.( not going to butcher his name ) and i just dont see KCP getting it done. But being contrarian is what wins it all!

• SzymonK

Today is gonna break me or make me…..

• Falconsfly

Any reason why Stanley Johnson coming up in the builder so much? Saw he’s gotten an uptick, but haven’t followed.

• TicketRaven

nwaba yes yes yes

• NBAFantasy101

Wiggins or Mccollum? was leaning Mccollum cause of the possible blow out in Min but Wiggins has crushed the lakers this year.

• Petergunz82

@SzymonK said...

Today is gonna break me or make me…..

Unless you break even

• wolfshield

anyone like Chriss tonight? Damn, i hate my LU right now

• vick325

Gordon or kcp?

• KindGuy

Any guesses on Rondo’s ownership on DK?

• mrmogz

@ASitar said...

Looks by the talk on here (or lack there of) Devin Booker will be the POD with 63 DK points. I don’t have him, just sayin.

You always say a players name and “I guarantee so and so gets 5939494 FD/DK points. You’re wrong very often and it’s misleading to some newer people here.

It’s best to recommend those players with some reasons why you like them. You don’t have a crystal πŸ€.

• cookcoven

@dynamiteboom said...

Actually rostering Dante Exum might be worse as he had me a whopping negative 2 points at the half last night!

I was with you right up till lock and just felt like I wouldn’t respect myself in the morning if I rode that Bitch.. One of the only things I did right last night..lol

• MrPerfekt7

QOTD
    To play the $9 entry and contribute to somebody big day pay out, or play $9 worth of $1 entries or 3 $3 entries? Just curious

• wolfshield

@7klub06 said...

QOTD
    To play the $9 entry and contribute to somebody big day pay out, or play $9 worth of $1 entries or 3 $3 entries? Just curious

i will be contributing $9 to someone, especially considering Zipser is in my LU right now

• Yeoman

Minutes the last time Minnesota won a true blowout (they were up 28 in Utah after the third). Obviously the rotation’s changed with Bjelica out (Casspi isn’t getting anywhere near the same share, they’ve mostly gone back to Dieng).

Towns 35
    Bjelica 32
    Wiggins 31
    Rubio 29
    Rush 24
    Muhammad 24
    Dieng 23
    Dunn 20
    Jones 17
    Aldrich 4

And here’s the one-point win over GSW a week or two later:

Towns 38
    Wiggins 37
    Rubio 36
    Bjelica 34
    Muhammad 28
    Dieng 24
    Rush 20
    Dunn 12
    Jones 11

Maybe, just maybe, if the game gets completely out of hand you’ll lose 3-4 minutes from a starter—a bit more from Rubio because they’ve got two young point guards they want to look at.

I think I can live with that—if the game’s completely out of hand said starter already got his numbers.

• mr_papageorgio

I just put Brandon Bass in a GPP lineup…I don’t know why, but I did it.

• dragon1952

@wolfshield said...

anyone like Chriss tonight? Damn, i hate my LU right now

He seems to do much better at home but with his penchant for getting into foul trouble and having to go up against Griffin, and Dudley playing big minutes ….IDK if I’d feel good with him at his current price.

• intolerablelucker

Tyler Ulis $7200 DK salary lol

• FoothillsFlash

@mr_papageorgio said...

I just put Brandon Bass in a GPP lineup…I don’t know why, but I did it.

• MrPerfekt7

Ja Rule performing the halftime show for the Cavs vs Bulls. Hope he don’t cause them to take a L like his career did for a min πŸ˜‚

• Petergunz82

@7klub06 said...

Ja Rule performing the halftime show for the Cavs vs Bulls. Hope he don’t cause them to take a L like his career did for a min πŸ˜‚

Or smoke an L with him backstage

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).