• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6 ) at Detroit ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Minnesota ( -10.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5.5 ) at Chicago ( 5.5 ) —- T: 210
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• ml66

Why would it be out of hand? They just did a OT against them.

• wolfshield

@Petergunz82 said...

Or smoke an L with him backstage

put it in the air

• moped_jones

@wolfshield said...

anyone like Chriss tonight? Damn, i hate my LU right now

I was forced to like him on FD b/c all I had left was $4900 for the last PF spot. And PF is kind of a trainwreck when you get before 5k.

• djones6273

I think I’m totally fading Harden tonight. His left wrist is really bothering him, which is likely why he’s shooting so poorly in recent games. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he sits out tonight. The Rockets are practically locked into the 3rd seed because they won’t catch the Spurs and it’s unlikely the Jazz or Clippers catch them from behind, so there’s not a ton of incentive to play him here if he’s really bothered by the bad wrist. However, I really like Lou Williams tonight, regardless of Harden’s status.

• zpa1989

Who’s the play for the cavs? Love? If I had to gues. Anyone have a strong take on that ?

• mrmogz

@djones6273 said...

I think I’m totally fading Harden tonight. His left wrist is really bothering him, which is likely why he’s shooting so poorly in recent games. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he sits out tonight. The Rockets are practically locked into the 3rd seed because they won’t catch the Spurs and it’s unlikely the Jazz or Clippers catch them from behind, so there’s not a ton of incentive to play him here if he’s really bothered by the bad wrist. However, I really like Lou Williams tonight, regardless of Harden’s status.

Harden is already announced as playing. I’m also fading though, granted I’m doing a single LU tonight.

• fourseasons

Really surprising that POR has not played HOU yet this year. Vonleh looks like a reasonable punt play at PF, 7-8x possible, and use the savings to upgrade elsewhere.

• Petergunz82

@wolfshield said...

put it in the air

The Cavs may play better

• sliceman11

@zpa1989 said...

Who’s the play for the cavs? Love? If I had to gues. Anyone have a strong take on that ?

LeBron. Statement time

• BigPod

@fourseasons said...

Really surprising that POR has not played HOU yet this year. Vonleh looks like a reasonable punt play at PF, 7-8x possible, and use the savings to upgrade elsewhere.

twice i believe

• wolfshield

How about Blake Griffin? hard to stomach spending 8100 on DK, although they should fight hard

• djones6273

I expect him to play, but his wrist was really bothering him at the end of the Warriors game. I don’t think it’s out of the realm of all possibilities that he sits tonight if the wrist flares up a bit in pre-game warm-ups. Wouldn’t be the craziest thing to happen in NBA DFS this season.

• KindGuy

@fourseasons said...

Woah, that’s insane.

• KindGuy

@elementasrat said...

Woah, that’s insane.

Nvm, i just checked. I thought you meant this season.

• Darat2

Gordon or Lou?

• damionismyname

@djones6273 said...

I expect him to play, but his wrist was really bothering him at the end of the Warriors game. I don’t think it’s out of the realm of all possibilities that he sits tonight if the wrist flares up a bit in pre-game warm-ups. Wouldn’t be the craziest thing to happen in NBA DFS this season.

Nothing can top Derrick Roses no show. That takes the cake.

• Alvance83

KYRIE & DIENG OR RONDO & LOVE FD GPP

• intolerablelucker

@Darat2 said...

Gordon or Lou?

Lou seems to take Gordon minutes slowly, expecting ~30 min from him tonight

• dgballer

@damionismyname said...

Nothing can top Derrick Roses no show. That takes the cake.

oh Ya he got me.

• fourseasons

@BigPod said...

twice i believe

Thanks, but I don’t mean this season, but since December.

• wolfshield

• Darat2

I some how just put Hollis-Jefferson in my line up

• mbunner23

I’m going Larry nance in my gpp lineup. Hoping that game turns ugly plus Ingram out and Nance just got 33 dk points against Minny.

• zpa1989

anyone have the balls to play JR in gpp?

• Petergunz82

@mbunner23 said...

I’m going Larry nance in my gpp lineup. Hoping that game turns ugly plus Ingram out and Nance just got 33 dk points against Minny.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.