7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 15 ) at Utah ( -15 ) —- T: 199.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• miggs6876

Wow. This is a great slate. All studs are in play with some nice value. Time to tinker with some line ups.

• superjon

Last 3 days I’ve been on a lot of guys early in the day that crushed and then got off them for some reason.

So I’m just locking in my value now with Taylor, Ty Wallace, and Iliyasova

Stud exposure to RWB, AD, Davis, Jokic, Simmons

• CaptainPlanet

Looks tasty

• mbunner23

Great slate. A lot of good plays today. All of the studs are in good spots. Yesterday reminded me how hard it is to juggle both sports.

• TrustinthePlan

Simmons, Taylor, Illyasova, Ty Wallace, and DJ are my locks so far, possibly will throw a stars and scrubs lineup in and include LeBum, Rubio, KAT, and Capela (if he plays). Might throw in Randle and/or Kuzma from the late hammer.

• Njsum1

Imo..Wallace isn’t a lock and load value play. He probably won’t hurt you and is worth using a bit to fit in some stars as the slate has like 5 stars in good spots, yet I wouldn’t expect more than 20ish DK points, with downside for 10 and upside around 27. Shooting guard versus Portland is not a good matchup. He had this matchup before and played 36 minutes and scored 20dk points. Austin Rivers also missed that game and Tobias Harris wasn’t with the team. I doubt he sees that many minutes tonight and he’ll have lower usage as well. He did well last game, yet it’s funny how Phoenix makes most players seems better than they are. Still he’s cheap, so I’ll have some exposure, but I won’t be mindlessly plugging him in either.

Seems like a good night to take a shot on a guy like George Hill or Rodney Hood if he draws the start again.

• jglumsic

@Njsum1 said...

Seems like a good night to take a shot on a guy like George Hill or Rodney Hood if he draws the start again.

Lol “im so hooooood” He has started to be more aggressive the past few games. If his shot is falling i think he can easily hit value

• colb24

I like Rubio again hes helped me in the last 6/7 games

• DC2380

@superjon said...

Last 3 days I’ve been on a lot of guys early in the day that crushed and then got off them for some reason.

So I’m just locking in my value now with Taylor, Ty Wallace, and Iliyasova

Stud exposure to RWB, AD, Davis, Jokic, Simmons

Bro – same here…All the guys I am on prior to noon seem to always hit value…

• Kmasonbx

Slate can go so many different ways. Both the stars and scrubs approach and balanced are viable. If Rondo plays I have a lot of interest in every player priced 6400-6900 on DK minus Valentine.

• DC2380

I really like dame tonight, but fyi. Keep an eye out because his lil brother was shot last night.

• dgballer

Where’s @ dirkdigglerz? we need a Davis 80 burger incoming

• Ace15

Why are there no $100K anymore? MLB shrinking the prize pools?

AD/BRON. If BBB healthy, lock against the Bucks. Dude just smashes the Bucks. Like Dame/McCollum as a late night hammer with BBB. Eric Gordon too cheap and a lock if Paul sits.

• mbunner23

@Ace15 said...

Why are there no $100K anymore? MLB shrinking the prize pools?

AD/BRON. If BBB healthy, lock against the Bucks. Dude just smashes the Bucks. Like Dame/McCollum as a late night hammer with BBB. Eric Gordon too cheap and a lock if Paul sits.

I’m not impressed with the GPP’s on DK today.

• Ace15

@mbunner23 said...

I’m not impressed with the GPP’s on DK today.

Kind of tilting tbh..might was well wait for playoffs or NFL now.

• ASitar

Is it just me or is Ingram at a discount? $5600 on DK? 28-32 minutes and he could reach 8x.

• thebimonster

What about Holmes and Ulis for value?

• TrustinthePlan

@thebimonster said...

What about Holmes and Ulis for value?

I like Holmes if Amir sits. I like Ulis tonight, should get good run again. I actually like Dario tonight too on the Sixers. When Sixers rested Embiid, Dario really stepped up if I remember right. I will have to go back to find a few games, but I remember always wanting to play Dario when Embiid sat.

• TrustinthePlan

@dgballer said...

Where’s @ dirkdigglerz? we need a Davis 80 burger incoming

Davis and Bron Bron go for 80 burgers tonight??? Wonder what Dirk has to say about this…

• DC2380

@TrustinthePlan said...

I like Holmes if Amir sits. I like Ulis tonight, should get good run again. I actually like Dario tonight too on the Sixers. When Sixers rested Embiid, Dario really stepped up if I remember right. I will have to go back to find a few games, but I remember always wanting to play Dario when Embiid sat.

Yeah, Amir is currently listed as being out tonight, but that can change. If he does sit, I am all in on Holmes. If he plays, I am all in on Dario.

• P0key

@Njsum1 said...

Imo..Wallace isn’t a lock and load value play. He probably won’t hurt you and is worth using a bit to fit in some stars as the slate has like 5 stars in good spots, yet I wouldn’t expect more than 20ish DK points, with downside for 10 and upside around 27. Shooting guard versus Portland is not a good matchup. He had this matchup before and played 36 minutes and scored 20dk points. Austin Rivers also missed that game and Tobias Harris wasn’t with the team. I doubt he sees that many minutes tonight and he’ll have lower usage as well. He did well last game, yet it’s funny how Phoenix makes most players seems better than they are. Still he’s cheap, so I’ll have some exposure, but I won’t be mindlessly plugging him in either.

I agree im not rushing to Wallace but we’ll find out tonight how involved he will be going forward

• ASitar

Hopefully KAT stayed up late playing video games again

• thebimonster

@DC2380 said...

Yeah, Amir is currently listed as being out tonight, but that can change. If he does sit, I am all in on Holmes. If he plays, I am all in on Dario.

Can’t you play both?

• DC2380

I hope this Kevin Love news comes out early.

• xc0achx

No love for Harden?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).