7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 15 ) at Utah ( -15 ) —- T: 199.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• roach62

Harden…cold blooded assassin..lol

• scott33

@roach62 said...

Harden…cold blooded assassin..lol

Man I could use OT as I have 4 Rockets.

• dragon1952

Great strategy NO…let Solomon Hill take the 3 point attempt.

• scott33

Jrue putting the Pels on his back

• scott33

Dammit Josh Jackson u dick

• roach62

lol wow…Green didnt do dick all night…stone cold killer at the buzzer lol

• callmetouch

ZELLER

• scott33

Green with the dagger, damn. Hope his foot was on the line haha

• callmetouch

Sucks you can’t pick Zeller,Lopez, & Jordan

• jjpk

@callmetouch said...

Sucks you can’t pick Zeller,Lopez, & Jordan

Thinking the same thing. Went with Jordan and Zeller on DK.

• scott33

At 262 on FD with Bledsoe left, just need him to get 28 to beat the score. Thx for nothing AD u big softie! Cant believe I got 12x from Illy & 3x from Brow. At 190 with my other line, need a 100 from Bledsoe, Hart, & Brolo. IDK we’ll see. Pretty much given up any hope of min GPP cash tonight

• eleanorRigby

@callmetouch said...

• Dfspacman

How did everyone suddenly leave this forum, have the Russian bots quit dfs lol

• Dfspacman

Millsap going ham

• chronoxiong

@scott33 said...

At 262 on FD with Bledsoe left, just need him to get 28 to beat the score. Thx for nothing AD u big softie! Cant believe I got 12x from Illy & 3x from Brow. At 190 with my other line, need a 100 from Bledsoe, Hart, & Brolo. IDK we’ll see. Pretty much given up any hope of min GPP cash tonight

That sucks bro. I just messaged you.

OT in OKC and I need Jamal Murray to reach 35 fdp to feel comfortable about fading Tyler Useless.

• jjpk

DK late you can get Bledsoe, Harris, Jordan and ABC in a LU. As long as you can live with the risk of Zeller and old man Terry.

• jjpk

Main slate I’m screwed unless Ingram and Middleton each go for 35+

• eleanorRigby

@jjpk said...

Main slate I’m screwed unless Ingram and Middleton each go for 35+

• callmetouch

RELEASE THE HARRELL

• eleanorRigby

Late night slate is locked and loaded. I need to make up for my earlier monstrosity. Good luck.

• KindGuy

Ahhhhhh feels so good making your lineup and knowing you won’t deal with any post lock BS. Late slates rock.

Good luck everyone!

• scott33

Wallace playing well again, & thought Hart would get the start over Kuzma. Dammit

• KindGuy

Damnit. I forgot about Evan Turner. Way too cheap on DK for the amount of minutes he’s been seeing lately. Cant make too many mistakes in these two game late slates. Little room for error. One slip up and you’re not cashing.

• callmetouch

@elementasrat said...

Damnit. I forgot about Evan Turner. Way too cheap on DK for the amount of minutes he’s been seeing lately. Cant make too many mistakes in these two game late slates. Little room for error. One slip up and you’re not cashing.

Yeah like picking Harrell,Terry,Hart. BIG fat 0’s for now

• KindGuy

I also have Harrell and Hart. Harrell will get his usual 15-18 minutes. Hart…. i never know what the hell Walton is gonna do. He was too cheap though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).