7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 15 ) at Utah ( -15 ) —- T: 199.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

Harrell in.

• zpa1989

i was SO right about millsap over saric. it just had to happen.

davis ruined my night, brutal flop in the stone nuts matchup? damn. that hurts.

at least i was right about marc gasol. gobert a plus matchup now. its like he forgot how to play defense. or doesn’t care to anymore. strange.

• KindGuy

Hart in…….

• roach62

i fucking hate Lou WIlliams and Gallo gonna suck the usage form Harrell now more than likely

• KindGuy

@roach62 said...

i fucking hate Lou WIlliams and Gallo gonna suck the usage form Harrell now more than likely

Yep… I’ve been playing Lou like every game for the past week and he’s killed me. Now I fade and he’s hitting all his shots while not turning it over. He’s only 8% despite a price decrease so he’s shaping up to be a winning play at this pace. So tilting.

• scott33

Middleton in smash mode

• Dfspacman

Lakers game looking like a “Big drama show”

• KindGuy

I faded Middleton. WELP.

• scott33

LMAO at Marshall Plumlee trying to stop Randle, didn’t even know Marshall was in the league

• tristanwolf

hope zeller does something. late slate price starting looked too good to be true dumped nurkic and tinkered upgraded jabari to gallanari and 1 more i think. doesn’t look so hot now but have faith.

• scott33

Where is Bledsoe? He’s gonna get 12 1st half minutes?

• chronoxiong

KCP erected for arguing a call. Maybe this means moar mins for Josh Hart?

• scott33

@chronoxiong said...

KCP erected for arguing a call. Maybe this means moar mins for Josh Hart?

Definitely

• toddbunner

rivers!! was the move.. to fade

• eleanorRigby

I think I busted tonight. Damn. I still have my single-entry PGA lineup. All my golfers made the cut so I have that going for me.

• eleanorRigby

Only 11 pages? People are acting like it’s a holiday weekend or something.

• roach62

hahahaha Wallace just chucked a 3 and was nowhere close..how do you airball it short on a 3….

• feekdogg

@eleanorRigby said...

Only 11 pages? People are acting like it’s a holiday weekend or something.

I’m focused on baseball right now. The NBA got me a ticket to the Monster tonight and a min cash is by far the biggest win I’ll ever have in DFS.

• scott33

Bledsoe 43 FD pts in 19 minutes, nice!!

• toddbunner

nba dfs is dead. this sucks. need to learn about baseball

• BBWC_10

@tristanwolf said...

hope zeller does something. late slate price starting looked too good to be true dumped nurkic and tinkered upgraded jabari to gallanari and 1 more i think. doesn’t look so hot now but have faith.

He has only taken 2 shots in 24 minutes……Only 4 RB’s thought he would do much better than this.

• eleanorRigby

@toddbunner said...

nba dfs is dead. this sucks. need to learn about baseball

Baseball is tough, but if you stack the right team or 2, you are golden. I only single line up everything I do, so I need to be dead on in my gpp’s or I don’t cash. I do have 2 tickets to the Masters milly $$ gpp which is fricking awesome.

• scott33

Ok coach, time to put Bledsoe in…

• BBWC_10

Got a shot at the late nite pick n roll, in 3rd right now

• scott33

@BBWC_10 said...

Got a shot at the late nite pick n roll, in 3rd right now

Go get em bro

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).