7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 15 ) at Utah ( -15 ) —- T: 199.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DC2380

Any thoughts on Alan Williams tonight?

• superjon

@xc0achx said...

No love for Harden?

In a game that doesn’t matter when he probably won’t see full minutes

Not really

• keephustlincuz

@DC2380 said...

Yeah, Amir is currently listed as being out tonight, but that can change. If he does sit, I am all in on Holmes. If he plays, I am all in on Dario.

When Embiid left the game the other night…. a big part of the usage went to Dario. If Amir sits tonight I think you can easily play Saric, simmonds and holmes together and feel pretty good about it.

• keephustlincuz

@DC2380 said...

Any thoughts on Alan Williams tonight?

• gaelicgirl

FD single entry contests look like crap today.

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

In a game that doesn’t matter when he probably won’t see full minutes

Not really

But if CP3 sits, I think you got use him a little. Even in 30 minutes he’s likely to put up 60dk points. Yet I agree, don’t need to go overboard in a gimme. Yet if for whatever reason the game stays close, which is unlikely, it could be an 80 🍔 with 🥓 and 🧀 with 🍰 for dessert.

• xc0achx

So dead in here…lol

• Kmasonbx

@Ace15 said...

Why are there no $100K anymore? MLB shrinking the prize pools?

AD/BRON. If BBB healthy, lock against the Bucks. Dude just smashes the Bucks. Like Dame/McCollum as a late night hammer with BBB. Eric Gordon too cheap and a lock if Paul sits.

The payouts in the 100k for 1st sucked anyway.

• mbunner23

@xc0achx said...

So dead in here…lol

MLB is the new girl.

• Kmasonbx

@DC2380 said...

I hope this Kevin Love news comes out early.

I’d just assume he’s not playing. It doesn’t make sense to not be cleared of concussion symptoms at this point and then play the same night.

• Kmasonbx

The MLB thread containing double the posts at this point despite this being an amazing NBA slate pretty much confirms everyone is distracted by MLB. And as I said yesterday that makes me happy!

• Njsum1

Any interest in Dario Covington? Or perhaps Robert Saric? Maybe some Dario Covington ilyasova Reddick Simmons Holmes Johnson the III.

You can play some hawks too…yet I’m thinking philly is where you want to be.

I only did 1 lineup yesterday, as I wasn’t around near lock…ran out the pistons starting five…Bledsoe, abc, and portis. It had a nice cash.

Thinking something like that with the sixers is in play. Simmons could smash yet he’d be the one most likely to get held back in a blowout. He also has the most upside.

• dgballer

Yes,Yes, and Yes Yes Yes and running it back with Dedmon or Collins

• xc0achx

@mbunner23 said...

MLB is the new girl.

Guess so

• Njsum1

@dgballer said...

Yes,Yes, and Yes Yes Yes and running it back with Dedmon or Collins

Haha nice

• TrustinthePlan

Why is it so dead in here today, usually by lunchtime we have like 5 pages. I guess with Elving and Dirk not posting today, there is no life to the party.

• Kmasonbx

@TrustinthePlan said...

Why is it so dead in here today, usually by lunchtime we have like 5 pages. I guess with Elving and Dirk not posting today, there is no life to the party.

Baseball is here.

• xc0achx

@Kmasonbx said...

Baseball is here.

Baseball is so boring but if I keep winning I may start to like it…ha

• Draftdreamsbig

On the Ingram train

• DirkDigglerz

Damn tough choice between Bron Bron and AD can never go wrong with both.. but I going AD for this one 80 burger

• DirkDigglerz

liking Marshon Brooks for cheap Value interested in Super Mario and Super Dario too…

• TrustinthePlan

@DirkDigglerz said...

Damn tough choice between Bron Bron and AD can never go wrong with both.. but I going AD for this one 80 burger

That’s the post we were waiting for all day. I was about outta popcorn. Ok I got AD locked and loaded in all my lineups.

• xc0achx

Going value with Ingram/Bron/AD and maybe DJ

Call it a day

• ASitar

Fultz 8-10x? More minutes, possible blowout?

• TrustinthePlan

Amir Johnson starting over Holmes. Taper your expectations of Holmes, but I still think Dario is a safe play. Neither Holmes or Amir are big offensive threats but can get rebounds and blocks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).