7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 15 ) at Utah ( -15 ) —- T: 199.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

Gonna stick to the late night slates like I’ve been doing for the past few weeks. Less research needed, no late scratch bs and the games on the west coast seem to be more fun to watch. It’s also given me a chance to really get to know these teams and their tendencies / playing styles.

• gaelicgirl

@elementasrat said...

Lol. I get released from rotogrinders jail, and everybody has abandoned NBA for MLB, where your “Stud” hitter can put a donut on any given night.

Was wondering where you went LOL glad you made it out!

• scott33

@gaelicgirl said...

Haha awesome GIF

• BerkeleyBoss

With Lonzo and IT out, you’d think Josh Hart would be looking pretty good, but everywhere I look I see very mediocre projections for him.

• KindGuy

@gaelicgirl said...

Haha your gifs always give me a good laugh!

• gaelicgirl

@elementasrat said...

Gonna stick to the late night slates like I’ve been doing for the past few weeks. Less research needed, no late scratch bs and the games on the west coast seem to be more fun to watch. It’s also given me a chance to really get to know these teams and their tendencies / playing styles.

Yeah, I’m playing the 8:00, 8:30 and 10:30 slates, it’s so much better not having to guess who’s playing in a game that starts 3.5 hours after lock. And when the games start at the same time (or within half an hour of each other), you’re not left hanging in suspense for hours to see how you did.

• gaelicgirl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

With Lonzo and IT out, you’d think Josh Hart would be looking pretty good, but everywhere I look I see very mediocre projections for him.

Doesn’t Ingram run the point when Lonzo’s out? I can’t remember.

• KindGuy

@gaelicgirl said...

Yeah, I’m playing the 8:00, 8:30 and 10:30 slates, it’s so much better not having to guess who’s playing in a game that starts 3.5 hours after lock. And when the games start at the same time (or within half an hour of each other), you’re not left hanging in suspense for hours to see how you did.

Yep! The sweat is perfect. 2 hours and 30 minutes usually and then we’re done! Mostly, I just love not having to worry about any post lock shenanigans.

• Kmasonbx

@gaelicgirl said...

Doesn’t Ingram run the point when Lonzo’s out? I can’t remember.

He does a lot of the ball handling but Hart was playing a ton of minutes in this situation earlier this season. Not sure if he has that 35 minute upside that he showed then since he’s been out a while. But just in case he does I will have him in lineups.

Another thing to consider about Hart is he is an excellent rebounder and the Bucks are not a good rebounding team. If he gets the minutes this could be a double double game for him.

• Gregandrews

Anyone else have this same tough choice? I went back and forth w my pf’s Ad, Saric & Simmons..I love Saric potential, but he’s my odd man out….for now!

• ASitar

Dillion Brooks a good contrarian play that has 9x upside. I’m taking a shot with the 2% ownership.

• Damodei12

Anyone else like Gerald green with a blowout in the works. Shouldn’t he see a good amount of run if so? 17 pt spread

• pheffernan7

Ugh, too many guys in good spots…..

• nbahan

Thoughts on Ingram or Covington? Any word on what the minutes restriction is for Ingram?

• gaelicgirl

@Damodei12 said...

Anyone else like Gerald green with a blowout in the works. Shouldn’t he see a good amount of run if so? 17 pt spread

He’s in my LU at the moment, the price is right. It would be great if Ariza, Gordon and Mbah a Moute end up sitting.

• cjrswish

@nbahan said...

Thoughts on Ingram or Covington? Any word on what the minutes restriction is for Ingram?

I like them both. Pure speculation but 30 Mins sounds about right for Ingram. Im sure the ATL players are aware of what Simmons said and I feel like they might make it a point to limit him tonight leading to guys like Cove, Saric and JJ having good games. Not sure who benefits most usage wise with Embiid off the floor. Also feel like Fultz could be sneaky and hes similar in price to the chalk of josh Hart

• scott33

@Damodei12 said...

• zpa1989

tj mcconnell anyone?

• gaelicgirl

CP3 out.

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

CP3 out.

Who is cp3? Do you mean abc? 😉

• pheffernan7

@zpa1989 said...

tj mcconnell anyone?

Not with Fultz back

• gaelicgirl

So tonight LeBron can BREAK MJ’s record for double digit scoring in consecutive games, and do it on national TV.
    I’m finding it hard not to take that bait, especially against the Pelicans. Anyone else think he’ll smash?

• rickleese

Gordon (HOU) now out.

• chronoxiong

So CP3 and Gordon are out, but the rest of the Rockets injured players are back. Capela is in, Moute is in, so is Ariza. Just great. Does this still opens up mins for Gerald Green? My SF punt play is down to Gerald Green or Corey Brewer.

• rickleese

Gordon being out, puts Harden back in play for me. I was leaning to AD and LBJ and was struggling with that. Houston so short on guards, I would think Harden gets a minutes boost even in a blowout.

So many good options tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.