Comments

• shockermandan

3:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) —- T: 228.5
    6:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at Indiana ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5 ) at Detroit ( -5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) at Minnesota ( 8.5 ) —- T: 232
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at Phoenix ( 1 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Seems like an unlikely thing for someone who’s just torn his ACL to do.

ESPN
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Facebook Messenger
    Pinterest
    Email
    print
    Dallas Mavericks forward Kristaps Porzingis is being investigated in New York for an alleged rape that a woman told police took place last year, according to a New York Post report.

The woman told police on Thursday about the alleged attack, according to the Post report, which cited law enforcement sources. The woman reportedly told police that she waited more than a year to come forward because she had discussed getting $68,000 from Porzingis to keep quiet.

Porzingis’ attorney, Roland G. Riopelle, denied the allegations and said they had previously referred the case to federal authorities due to the “accuser’s extortionate demands.”

“We are aware of the complaint that was made against Mr. Porzingis on Friday and unequivocally deny the allegations,” Riopelle said. “We made a formal referral to federal law enforcement on Dec. 20, 2018, based on the accuser’s extortionate demands. We also alerted the National Basketball Association months ago, and they are aware of the ongoing investigation of the accuser by federal law enforcement. We cannot comment further on an ongoing federal investigation. Please refer any questions to the Federal Bureau of Investigation or the National Basketball Association.”

Porzingis was playing for the New York Knicks and had sustained a torn ACL just hours before the alleged attack, which the woman told police happened Feb. 7, 2018, at the Sky building in New York where Porzingis lived.

The woman, who reportedly lived in the same building, said she had accepted an invitation to Porzingis’ apartment prior to the alleged attack.

When asked if the Knicks were made aware of the incident, a team spokesperson said, “This is Kristaps’ personal matter and not related to the Knicks.”

Porzingis was traded to the Mavericks earlier this year, but he has yet to play for them, as he still is recovering from his injury.

Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, in an email to the Post, said the team is aware of the accusation, but, “We have been instructed by federal authorities not to comment.”

Cuban declined further comment when contacted by ESPN.

An NYPD spokesperson would not confirm the Post report, issuing this statement: “The NYPD takes sexual assault and all rape cases extremely seriously, and urges anyone who has been a victim to file a report so we can perform a comprehensive investigation, and offer support and services to survivors.”

• damionismyname

Nothing like wasting your Luke Kornet lineup with Siakam. feels real good right now.

• tommykarate

cmon FD, lets see if “drop a score” works out with an 8k player……ughhhhh

might be time to move onto MLB full time….

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

Nothing like wasting your Luke Kornet lineup with Siakam. feels real good right now.

You could have wasted them with Griffin or Towns as well.

• gaelicgirl

Smells fishy to me, tmarohl…gonna give Kristaps the benefit of the doubt here.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Smells fishy to me, tmarohl…gonna give Kristaps the benefit of the doubt here.

Don’t kill the messenger.

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

You could have wasted them with Griffin or Towns as well.

• ASitar

Is Jimmer gonna get enough run to be viable in Showdown?

• keephustlincuz

Holmes late scratch…..

NBA is getting unplayable.

• tmarohl

@ASitar said...

No

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Don’t kill the messenger.

LOL Never crossed my mind.

• jcotdl

• yisman

@keephustlincuz said...

Holmes late scratch…..

NBA is getting unplayable.

yes

and the big news today was Griffin and Siakim and that wasn’t reported before game lock

so we’re not getting slate-impacting news until after the games start

Griffin cost me on Yahoo (main slate I had him)

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Every time I get a chance to pop in here, somebody is with a hooker on the third shift or someone with a torn ACL is sexually assaulting someone.

• keephustlincuz

@Epignosis said...

Every time I get a chance to pop in here, somebody is with a hooker on the third shift or someone with a torn ACL is sexually assaulting someone.

Welcome to 2019.

• gaelicgirl

@Epignosis said...

• mbunner23

Did Wayne Selden not play the second half?

• tristanwolf

@ASitar said...

i wanted to, showdown slate is ugly. but 5 or 10 points won’ cut it i think. ended up going dorsey in captain to get in the rest of the best of the crap this game!

• scott33

Did Siakam get ruled out before or after lock? I slept thru lock… Blake Griffen ruined my Bolden lineup smh

• tmarohl

@scott33 said...

Did Siakam get ruled out before or after lock? I slept thru lock… Blake Griffen ruined my Bolden lineup smh

Never was ruled out. There was a blurb after lock saying he was available if needed.

• scott33

@mbunner23 said...

Did Wayne Selden not play the second half?

Looks like he played 7 minutes of the 3rd & that was it

• scott33

@tmarohl said...

Never was ruled out. There was a blurb after lock saying he was available if needed.

Smh thanks T

• mbunner23

We’re to that point of the season. Sad.

• scott33

@mbunner23 said...

We’re to that point of the season. Sad.

Yep. Booker on fire, I have zero across 8 lineups..

• gaelicgirl

Wow, got 44 points from Bolden at min price…

too bad all I have left is a high-owned Caboclo.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.