Comments

• shockermandan

3:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) —- T: 228.5
    6:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at Indiana ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5 ) at Detroit ( -5 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) at Minnesota ( 8.5 ) —- T: 232
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at Phoenix ( 1 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tristanwolf

soo looks like booker is getting 60 tonight.

• damionismyname

@scott33 said...

Yep. Booker on fire, I have zero across 8 lineups..

pretty sad that this team is just letting him do this. is this a professional team or a Carnival act?

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

pretty sad that this team is just letting him do this. is this a professional team or a Carnival act?

If it was a carnival act, Jimmer would be playing.

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

If it was a carnival act, Jimmer would be playing.

lol, thats true but even without him its hilarious. I mean its good for dfs but not real basketball.

• gaelicgirl

@damionismyname said...

I’m voting Carnival act…can’t the Grizzlies shut down one guy?

• tmarohl

What else do they have to play for. Seems like they do this every year about this time. Is it any different than feeding Klay or Steph when they are feeling it, with the exception that Klay and Steph are good?

• ScofieldReturns

whelp, guess i chose wrong when i went KAT over jval. even the guys who went with jval/siakam and got a zero from siakam are gonna pass me up due to the massive KAT dud. 3 straight games i’ve played him and he hasn’t hit 50, didn’t hit 40 in two of them.

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

What else do they have to play for. Seems like they do this every year about this time. Is it any different than feeding Klay or Steph when they are feeling it, with the exception that Klay and Steph are good?

that’s different because they pass the ball and have multiple ppl who can get hot. this team does nothing but let one guy take every shot. he has almost half their points which is why they’re a shitty team. Even Harden gets assists, this guy just chucks every shot and it really stops any development of a team.

• yisman

So Holmes a late scratch and somehow Spalding hasn’t played despite the Suns being short on bigs.

He normally plays 10 a game and tonight he hasn’t gotten on the court

• damionismyname

@ScofieldReturns said...

whelp, guess i chose wrong when i went KAT over jval. even the guys who went with jval/siakam and got a zero from siakam are gonna pass me up due to the massive KAT dud. 3 straight games i’ve played him and he hasn’t hit 50, didn’t hit 40 in two of them.

dude has no heart, he’s done for this year. they probably sit him now or at least give him lower minutes. If you cant crush in this match-up it shows you’re just soft af.

• ScofieldReturns

@damionismyname said...

dude has no heart, he’s done for this year. they probably sit him now or at least give him lower minutes. If you cant crush in this match-up it shows you’re just soft af.

dude needs to make all nba to have some extra salary incentives activated, he has plenty to play for. 2nd revenge game both he and butler was a dud in

• damionismyname

@ScofieldReturns said...

dude needs to make all nba to have some extra salary incentives activated, he has plenty to play for. 2nd revenge game both he and butler was a dud in

Butler smashed for his price compared to Towns. Towns dudded hard.

• yisman

@damionismyname said...

Butler smashed for his price compared to Towns. Towns dudded hard.

when lemon-carrot has more FP than KAT, something is definitely wrong with the world!

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

that’s different because they pass the ball and have multiple ppl who can get hot. this team does nothing but let one guy take every shot. he has almost half their points which is why they’re a shitty team. Even Harden gets assists, this guy just chucks every shot and it really stops any development of a team.

Don’t look now, but Booker actually had an assist to Melton at the 11:28 mark of the third quarter. Also just got a rebound.

• Marsharks

• 2017 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

@damionismyname said...

He’s 14/20 as of now, it isn’t like Harden when he’s 14/35. They always give the hot guy the ball, nothing wrong with it.

• damionismyname

and why is Conley still playing full minutes? don’t understand that one. probably sits tomorrow but still.

• damionismyname

@Marsharks said...

He’s 14/20 as of now, it isn’t like Harden when he’s 14/35. They always give the hot guy the ball, nothing wrong with it.

you can’t win basketball games like this regularly, he has 48% of their field goals. nothing wrong with it in fantasy but every night the dude has half the teams points. this is why they never win.

• gaelicgirl

@damionismyname said...

you can’t win basketball games like this regularly, he has 48% of their field goals. nothing wrong with it in fantasy but every night the dude has half the teams points. this is why they never win.

They never will win if they don’t learn how to play as a team, this would be an ideal time for them to work on that.
    But no. I wonder if their fans like this.

• tmarohl

I have 308 on FD, with a Blake lineup with Booker and Bruno still going.

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

I have 308 on FD, with a Blake lineup with Booker and Bruno still going.

thats why you’re so defensive… got it. you should get another 50 fpts. lol

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

thats why you’re so defensive… got it. you should get another 50 fpts. lol

You got it

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

You got it

I couldnt pay the 11300, just seemed way too much.

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

I couldnt pay the 11300, just seemed way too much.

Not when they are giving him the ball every possession.

• ScofieldReturns

seriously kicking myself for playing KAT over jval, i debated it all morning and had played jval almost every game of his run so far. i may quit until playoffs roll around, that’s a lot more predictable

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

Not when they are giving him the ball every possession.

even then because if his shot is off or they actually defend him and he gets 35 then its a win. Plus I went Wiggins and Butler who get like 85 or something like that but Towns killed me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).