• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) — T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) — T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) — T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) — T: 215

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• noddy

Graham hasn’t been over 37 fantasy points yet he’ll have close to that by halftime. I know it’s Washington, but still.

• noddy

@Unico10 said...

Significantly?
    I am seeing 41% to 45%… no biggie

61 to 35, 61 to 30, and 65 to 35 in my three, $5 double ups.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Zeller-mania is such a predictable way for this short slate to go.

Cody at C and RoLo in the UTL spot was the nuts…! LOL

• RipCityRings

@Unico10 said...

Cody at C and RoLo in the UTL spot was the nuts…! LOL

It’s a travesty that he hasn’t landed that endorsement yet.

Edit: They even look like mascots…

• Brendan239

5 Hornets will 9x. What a night.

And the 2 I have will not be one of em.

• BerkeleyBoss

Maybe PJ and Graham will swap scores for the 2nd half. 38.1 for both sounds good to me.

• Safe to say no graham no cash, and your not taking anything down without zeller most likely on dk.

• Brendan239

EVERY time I play the Hornets they shit the bed too.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

Play Alex Len they said. Play PJ Washington they said. They’re great plays and can’t fail they said.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Safe to say no graham no cash, and your not taking anything down without zeller most likely on dk.

When I have someone have a half like Graham more often than not they go to sleep in the second…. we’ll hang to that silver lining…

• BiGtIGeRs

@Pandamonious said...

Play Alex Len they said. Play PJ Washington they said. They’re great plays and can’t fail they said.

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

Has anyone ever enthusiastically rostered PJ? I genuinely don’t know how he ever cracks 40, he seems to specialize in fouls, bricked threes and zero usage.

• superjon

My only hope is that Barton outscores Graham and then Booker or PG13 (if he plays) has a big game.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Has anyone ever enthusiastically rostered PJ? I genuinely don’t know how he ever cracks 40, he seems to specialize in fouls, bricked threes and zero usage.

No, I don’t have very much at all on DK. On FD he was only 5.6K though and basically an “environment” play for me.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Are you just beating Noddy to the punch?

• Dunl0p

Need to trust my gut more often, I was heavy on Zeller this morning and swapped most of my shares

• @Unico10 said...

When I have someone have a half like Graham more often than not they go to sleep in the second…. we’ll hang to that silver lining…

I hope this 2nd half everything reverses, i have too much pj, len on dk.

No graham on fd, who you may end up needing.

Cody martin is my final dagger though, have him in alot of lines, no bueno.

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

No, I don’t have very much at all on DK. On FD he was only 5.6K though and basically an “environment” play for me.

Yeah I played him on FD too, couldn’t resist. I’m just disappointed in myself for passing over Zeller so many times, especially on DK. Minutes trending down, centers not doing much vs Washington since Mo left… but 3.8K was just ridiculously cheap.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Yeah I played him on FD too, couldn’t resist. I’m just disappointed in myself for passing over Zeller so many times, especially on DK. Minutes trending down, centers not doing much vs Washington since Mo left… but 3.8K was just ridiculously cheap.

Yeah, I just saw his minutes and couldn’t do it. In hindsight of course he wasn’t really anymore risky then Len and it seems foolish not having any.

• Cocomilk

@RipCityRings said...

Nope! Pulls stunts like this All the time. Biz and Zeller both have to be out

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Are you just beating Noddy to the punch?

I’m just having fun.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Paul George (foot) ruled out Tuesday. https://t.co/8ZNzgkZecL

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

I’m just having fun.

I like that game lol and when I grow up I want to be like Noddy

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Terrence Ross (knee) will play Tuesday. https://t.co/zyrvWytgr9

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Dwight Howard will start Tuesday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).