• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) — T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) — T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) — T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) — T: 215

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I hope this 2nd half everything reverses, i have too much pj, len on dk.

No graham on fd, who you may end up needing.

Cody martin is my final dagger though, have him in alot of lines, no bueno.

Some of that happened…

• FlyingArmBar4u

@Unico10 said...

A blowout with Jokic sitting the 4th would be helpful

Is the Morris scratch helping more Batum or Zubac?

Imo zubac but maybe sprinkle a little batum as well

• IT4MVP

@FlyingArmBar4u said...

I would go Orlando value guy

I’m on FD and I can only go down from Morris. Basically Saric or Patterson

• Brendan239

Late slate single bullet: Kennard/Mann/Kawhi/0 Magicians

• FlyingArmBar4u

@IT4MVP said...

I’m on FD and I can only go down from Morris. Basically Saric or Patterson

Im on FD Also, I had Mann in the spot since 7pm start time, but saric will probably get you 12-15 points. It could work if you’re doing well in every other spot

• RipCityRings

@Unico10 said...

In theory Batum, but he’s so passive that I can see him still taking single digit FGAs and barely hitting 20. P-Pat will probably play 20ish but is P-Pat. Clippers are the worst. Both of these late games are prime blind gambles.

Does CP3 show up or care? Does Trae shoot over 30%? Do we get regular bad Collins and Gallo who stumble through the game, or will this be one of those random lights-out games? You can punt either of the Cams or Mays hoping for a blowout, or just as easily play Kennard/P-Pat who’s minutes will be there but are usually squandered. Craig is also right there.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Both

• RipCityRings

I also LOVE that the entire Nuggets team has already surpassed PJ on FD. I’m not a big believer in DNP lists, but PJ is begging for it.

• FlyingArmBar4u

It’s a small sample size but according to Court IQ Zubac sees a 0.93 per min production with this starting lineup…again it’s a small sample size

• FlyingArmBar4u

Tobias Harris is killing me…I am smashing every where else…ughhhhh…

Went with A-G at a depressed 6200. Not a good idea especially with blowout. Tired of blowouts. And the play was M P J instead. Tilting. No Late’s today.. been playing just one or two $4’s last couple days. Need a break probably lay low til playoffs. Been a bad season here for me. Got my baseball’s starting and also the Masters Golf excited for that.

• ifthethunder

Also I see Luke Kennard is drawing the start. I figured it would be Terance Mann. Worth swapping a couple ticket contests for Luke, I suppose. They’re lottery shots anywho.
    ~

• Wsdm61987

Like I said earlier in the thread, can’t trust the LAC with any injury designation stuff or startin’ LU. When you come to expect bs from them, you find yourself well equipped to deal with it. Gotta be proactive and not reactive

• monarch

@FlyingArmBar4u said...

Tobias Harris is killing me…I am smashing every where else…ughhhhh…

Not watching but avoid wings vs Denver now that they have Aaron Gordon

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Okeke 2% and Ross 1% Kawhi 44%… not going to happen but if I am going to come back and cash that’s the only way it would… need 50 from Ross… HAHA!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Kennard isn’t going to miss another trey for the rest of season now?

• ifthethunder

After all this…Joker’s just going to snowflake isn’t he. Going to bed, good luck people.
    ~

• monarch

@ifthethunder said...

Also I see Luke Kennard is drawing the start. I figured it would be Terance Mann. Worth swapping a couple ticket contests for Luke, I suppose. They’re lottery shots anywho.
    ~

Mann is the play. Kennard sharing usage, Mann closed in garbage time last game.

Mann-Mania yeah blowout-proof. And looks like Birchy-Boy is actually gonna do good? Whoa.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

The captain isn’t a captain

Knew it was a Saric night. Not happy.. they took away PF eligibility and I couldn’t play him. Had Capela/Ayton on the line. 100% Saric tomorrow at 3500.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Sleazy may have the 888 nailed

• Wsdm61987

Collins out the remainder of the game with an ankle I guess

• Brendan239

F. Just F. 9 points from first on the late slate

CP3/Young/Kennard/Mann/Bog/Kawhi/Crowder/Capella…..COLLINS!!!

• Brendan239

Effing Collins ishing on what would have been $30k

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).