Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) — T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) — T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) — T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) — T: 215

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

D K says Drummond will be added to player pool in the morning tomorrow. Good game from Crowder also. Missed cashing by 2.75 with my A-G and Jokic-Duds. Surprised ORL snuffs out Clipp tonight. O Porter JR was key.

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

But at least you have a chocolate donut on your head and 100K in the bank.

won 2 tickets for the $222 on FD next month and came in second in the 3rd while getting my money back. on dk I lost…. hope you guys did okay

• Herf

Missed cashing in the $10 SE by 1.4 and in the $5.55 by .8… I’d like to thank PJ Washington and especially Joker for a game well played.

Fack

• Dunl0p

Best night of my short DFS career, turned 15 bucks into 330. Always doing good when I dont enter large GPP lol

Out of curiousity, how much would I have won with 354 in the clutch on FD?

• damionismyname

@866 said...

D K says Drummond will be added to player pool in the morning tomorrow. Good game from Crowder also. Missed cashing by 2.75 with my A-G and Jokic-Duds. Surprised ORL snuffs out Clipp tonight. O Porter JR was key.

fd has him for $5200 which I’m locking in.

• Herf

@Dunl0p said...

Best night of my short DFS career, turned 15 bucks into 330. Always doing good when I dont enter large GPP lol

Out of curiousity, how much would I have won with 354 in the clutch on FD?

You would have won $60

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Do we think Drum plays more than 10-15 minutes after sitting at home for 2 months or so when the Lakers still have Gasol and Trez? I don’t doubt he’ll eventually move into a 25-30 minute role (I think), just not sure it’s right away.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Sleazy keeps this up he’ll be running with the chipotle bros and awesemo in a year or so. Then I’m going to make up stories about how I taught him everything he knew way back when.

You taught me quite a bit dude, no joke

Switched from Murray to capela last second glad it didn’t cost me

• Dunl0p

@Herf said...

You would have won $60

Oh alright, haha I’ll stick with SE and smaller GPP

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Congrats man!

• damionismyname

@Sleazygreazy said...

what you take down sleazy? the $888?

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Sleazygreazy said...

Hey, when you’re good, you’re good. Congrats

• Herf

@Pandamonious said...

Do we think Drum plays more than 10-15 minutes after sitting at home for 2 months or so when the Lakers still have Gasol and Trez? I don’t doubt he’ll eventually move into a 25-30 minute role (I think), just not sure it’s right away.

I can see it going both ways. I’m sure he wants to prove he can make an instant impact on the team but in moderation lol.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

I think he plays at least 20. I don’t think Gasol sees the floor for the rest of the season.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@damionismyname said...

what you take down sleazy? the $888?

Yeeep. We’re on 🔥🤙🏻

• Helpabrotherout

@Sleazygreazy said...

Yeeep. We’re on 🔥🤙🏻

Congrats

• damionismyname

@Sleazygreazy said...

Yeeep. We’re on 🔥🤙🏻

damn! hopefully I can bink something else so I can have the guts to enter that at least once this season. So bonus bucks going to be 50k?

• mbunner23

Thanks for the donation last night fellas.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Yeeep. We’re on 🔥🤙🏻

Lol. Nice!

• ifthethunder

@Sleazygreazy said...

Yeeep. We’re on 🔥🤙🏻

Congrats!
    ~

• Brendan239

Drummond getting 25 minutes? Speaking of minutes, do you see the minutes McDaniels is getting? Clarkson the play for Mitchell?

• Wsdm61987

@Sleazygreazy said...

Congrats man

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).