• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) — T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) — T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) — T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) — T: 215

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Otis Thorpe would do some real damage against these Suns

The amount of ass that Larry Johnson would bring to this matchup is out of control.

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

The amount of ass that Larry Johnson would bring to this matchup is out of control.

Cameron Johnson would definitely have his hands full on the block

• truegrinder

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Same. There’s not a lot to like at C tonight.

Howard and Bradley rebounded very well against the Nugs back in January. I am thinking of Howard tonight as long as he doesn’t get the trifecta heave ho

• WillyWongka

@Sleazygreazy said...

Fair enough, that was an irresponsible and sweeping statement by me regarding political narratives since I haven’t watched. I just figured the players were still wearing shirts with political groups (groups who have POLITICAL action committees) during pregame and warm-ups. I’ll try to watch some tonight and see what’s really up.

Yeah, players wearing shirts is pretty much about it. I’m guessing you were maybe referring back to the bubble NBA when the league were really dedicated at pushing BLM/equality-related messages both on and off the court.

• BerkeleyBoss

@truegrinder said...

Howard and Bradley rebounded very well against the Nugs back in January. I am thinking of Howard tonight as long as he doesn’t get the trifecta heave ho

Yeah, I’m gonna play Howard too, but his minutes are pretty concerning…and that’s if he can manage to avoid the trifecta lol

Right now I’m looking at Len, Howard, Jokic and Ayton

• frugal

@Brendan239 said...

What was the Terrence Ross Tweet about

He averages 38% usage without Vuc, Fournier, AG, Anthony. Hhhhmmm. Pivoting up from Graham to him right now.

While he undoubtedly will have good usage, there is absolutely no data to really get any idea of what he’s going to look like with the new lineup nor any guarantee he sees big minutes due to coming off injury and potential blowout (and winning not being in ORL’s best interest).

• Tribefan18

@monarch said...

Who are those true, good power forwards? What does that mean anymore?

Phoenix is good at taking away the three point line, similar to Utah. Have been a funnel defense this season to an extent.

In pale comparison to yesteryear, where nba players were indeed tougher, I was referring to sabonis putting up a 70 spot on the suns a few weeks ago, and others have had good games in the last several weeks.

• Brendan239

Rozier or CP3? Also think of going from Okeke to Bridges but I think Bridges will have much higher ownership

• Tribefan18

Will Zeller get to start anymore? I know they’ve been in a timeshare but biyombo is very disappointing for dfs purposes.

• ifthethunder

@frugal said...

While he undoubtedly will have good usage, there is absolutely no data to really get any idea of what he’s going to look like with the new lineup nor any guarantee he sees big minutes due to coming off injury and potential blowout.

Main thing the Malik Monk and Terrence Ross news does to me is shrink the list of bargain plays I feel comfortable with.
    ~

• Tribefan18

And I really hope Beal plays tonight…this is a perfect spot for him. Hornets can’t defend the 3 and Beal can knock them down with the best of them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Umm why is pj only 5600 on fd, sign me up.

• Njsum1

@casper said...

How bad is PG foot injury

Bad enough that I’m not playing Kawhi tonight. Seen this movie before, didn’t like how it ended 🤔

• frugal

@ifthethunder said...

Main thing the Malik Monk and Terrence Ross news does to me is shrink the list of bargain plays I feel comfortable with.
    ~

ORL really wasn’t on my radar tonight outside Bacon and Ross news kills that. I think looking to LAC for value is the right move (if you need value), maybe McGee can have another monster game in limited minutes, a couple WAS options pending news.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Patrick Beverley, Serge Ibaka remain out Tuesday.

Rajon Rondo (adductor) ruled out Tuesday. https://t.co/LYBAN1rg7b

Paul George (foot) questionable Tuesday. https://t.co/JF9rVNPlBQ

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Cha@Was – Obviously, Beal out changes things, but I have Washington as the 1.5 point favorite, even with playing a B2B at home. Charlotte is playing the first of a 6 game road trip while Washington ends a 3 game home stand. When I projected with Beal out, I had Charlotte by 8.5. So, the gameplan for me here is to wait for the Beal news and if he’s in, cram on the Washington moneyline. If he’s out, cram on the Charlotte cover. 5x guys I have as Beal, Westbrook, Biyombo, and Monk. With Monk being chalk, I have to be all in or all out. I’m all in.

Phi@Den – Philly is playing their fifth straight road game while Denver plays their 2nd of a two game home stand and no B2Bs for either team. These factors fall into Philly’s favor. I have Denver by 8 and was surprised to see Denver only favored by 5 and because we know about the factors that favor Philly, I won’t touch this except as an outlier on a parlay where I take the Philly moneyline. Howard, Jokic, and Harris I have all over 5x and with the majority looking to pay down at the SF slot, I’ll be all in on Harris.

Orl@LAC – LAC is favored by 11.5. With the Clippers finishing a B2B with their third consecutive home game and Orlando in just the second game of a cross country road trip, I think this falls in the Clippers favor and have them by 19. If George is out, I have them by 14. If Leonard is Lued, I have them by 13.5. I don’t think Lue will bench both. So, Clippers are my lock of the night to cover. I have George, Leonard, and Morris all over 5x, even with the blowout, but Mann and RJax are complete fades for me.

Atl@Pho – Atlanta is playing their 6th consecutive road game and Phoenix returns home after a 4 game cross country road trip. Even before these positive factors for Atlanta come into play, I had Atlanta favored by 1. Definitely on the moneyline for Atlanta here and I really wanted to make this my lock of the night, but that Clipper game is a no brainer. I have Payne and Ayton at 5x, but if Atlanta’s going to win this as I expect, I’ll definitely want Capela and Young above the field.

• maddysdaddy0914

@Yukerboy said...

Cha@Was – Obviously, Beal out changes things, but I have Washington as the 1.5 point favorite, even with playing a B2B at home. Charlotte is playing the first of a 6 game road trip while Washington ends a 3 game home stand. When I projected with Beal out, I had Charlotte by 8.5. So, the gameplan for me here is to wait for the Beal news and if he’s in, cram on the Washington moneyline. If he’s out, cram on the Charlotte cover. 5x guys I have as Beal, Westbrook, Biyombo, and Monk. With Monk being chalk, I have to be all in or all out. I’m all in.

Phi@Den – Philly is playing their fifth straight road game while Denver plays their 2nd of a two game home stand and no B2Bs for either team. These factors fall into Philly’s favor. I have Denver by 8 and was surprised to see Denver only favored by 5 and because we know about the factors that favor Philly, I won’t touch this except as an outlier on a parlay where I take the Philly moneyline. Howard, Jokic, and Harris I have all over 5x and with the majority looking to pay down at the SF slot, I’ll be all in on Harris.

Orl@LAC – LAC is favored by 11.5. With the Clippers finishing a B2B with their third consecutive home game and Orlando in just the second game of a cross country road trip, I think this falls in the Clippers favor and have them by 19. If George is out, I have them by 14. If Leonard is Lued, I have them by 13.5. I don’t think Lue will bench both. So, Clippers are my lock of the night to cover. I have George, Leonard, and Morris all over 5x, even with the blowout, but Mann and RJax are complete fades for me.

Atl@Pho – Atlanta is playing their 6th consecutive road game and Phoenix returns home after a 4 game cross country road trip. Even before these positive factors for Atlanta come into play, I had Atlanta favored by 1. Definitely on the moneyline for Atlanta here and I really wanted to make this my lock of the night, but that Clipper game is a no brainer. I have Payne and Ayton at 5x, but if Atlanta’s going to win this as I expect, I’ll definitely want Capela and Young above the field.

Always enjoy your insights in your write ups. While I don’t always agree, most often I see your logic.

Just curious, what is the reasoning for the Mann fade?

• gaelicgirl

@Sleazygreazy said...

I just figured the players were still wearing shirts with political groups (groups who have POLITICAL action committees) during pregame and warm-ups. I’ll try to watch some tonight and see what’s really up.

No need to bother, Adam Silver put a stop to that after the bubble because he saw what it did to the ratings.

• ifthethunder

@frugal said...

a couple WAS options pending news.

I do need some value. I can leave a couple spots open (utility, a dual G/F player plus the other generic spot) on DK, but that assumes LAC deliver something I can use when they get around to releasing their report.

P.S. My lineups did have some bacon in their diet as well. Going kosher tonight now.
    ~

• Brendan239

If I’m playing Ross it’s because he’s chucking 30+. I can’t play Okeke. I’m going PJ/Bridges at PF. Single bullet. A few other “different “ pieces.

• truegrinder

Is it Neto over Hutch if BB is out? If Neto is playing

• truegrinder

Hey Terrence!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: Patrick Beverley, Serge Ibaka remain out Tuesday.

Rajon Rondo (adductor) ruled out Tuesday. https://t.co/LYBAN1rg7b

Paul George (foot) questionable Tuesday. https://t.co/JF9rVNPlBQ

We going to trust Kawhi plays?

• truegrinder

@Pandamonious said...

We going to trust Kawhi plays?

Will it matter? Won’t this game be so lopsided? I’m hesitant to play Kawhi tonight and I love that guy. Only because I think it’s gonna be a blowout.

• miggs6876

@NarrowJ said...

Jokic with a near season low usage rate last game with Gordon added to the fray. I may play him lightly until I see 3 or 4 games or so.

Not me. He’s the best center on the board by a country mile This is a small slate so raw points are at a premium. I locked in Jokic and WB without a blink. There’s plenty of value to make a nice line up. No doubt this will be popular play. I think the guy is getting the right value play at a low ownership.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).