• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) — T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) — T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) — T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) — T: 215

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BerkeleyBoss

5 of my top 6 owned guys are in the first game LOL

Got Westbrook, PJ, Graham and Hutch at 80%+

• frugal

Welp. At least I should have a great idea early how my night’s going to end.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Haven’t been on here today, am I the only one playing Mann? Just hoping everyone is out and he destroys

I dont have any now with all the Washington value

• hutswing

Anyone like Wendell Carter tonight for no obvious reason…. just like me?

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah Len is super scary. I’m hoping for a 30/18 split between him and RoLo. I’m mainly double C though with 100% Len, 55% Capela, 35% Jokic

I’m playing a good deal of Rui and PJ at C today.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@frugal said...

I see no reason not to play both. I have them both about 50%, often in the same lineup.

That’s what I ended up doing
    RWB those 2 Avidja and scary terry locking now…. with Joker and 1400 left…. hopefully we get clippers news before Jokic lock

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@hutswing said...

Too much of a min split for me right now

• captainwacky

@hutswing said...

I’m taking shots on him on pretty much every slate he’s on. Not significant amounts tonight given the construction/positional breakdown, but I have like 8 percent total.

• truegrinder

Good luck tonight everyone. Irr. I did some Len too but did a little more of Howard. We will see what happens!

• Jphilyaw1

If anyone else is planning on playing Kawhi with me, please say a little prayer that he plays this b2b. Im not even gonna ask for a close game, just play please. GL mahvs.

• tmarohl

I didn’t play any Len

• superjon

Lots of players in the 40% and higher group tonight

Terry
    Trae
    Tobias
    Booker
    Jokic
    Barton
    Crowder
    bogdan
    Rui

Also I messed up with RWB again. Thought I had 20%, but no it was only 2%.

• hutswing

Westbrock 70%
    Graham 61.9%
    PJ 57.8%
    Hachimura 53.2%
    Hayward 41.6%
    Rizier 34.6%
    Len 11.4%
    Robinson 8.9%

on FD$400K Clutch

• mbunner23

Rozier and Hayward went from really chalky to ehhh kinda chalky.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@hutswing said...

I have a little bit. Eventually he’s going to take on the lions share of minutes I think, I want to be on that before everyone else. Same idea towards RJ Hampton.

• Golfnut04240

@mbunner23 said...

Yes I am

I’m playing Ayton in DK cash w/ RWB and Jokic.

• hutswing

Me neither and Im scared

• Wsdm61987

@truegrinder said...

Is Payne out ? Anyone else know?

Can’t find any news anywhere else, but the news in his bio says he’s lasted as doubtful and it’s from yesterday. So just heads up for everyone if they have him in any LU

• BiGtIGeRs

Westbrook is 75% owned in the 100k.
    I feel like the Mvp is jokic to lose so I pivoted you

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I have a little bit. Eventually he’s going to take on the lions share of minutes I think, I want to be on that before everyone else. Same idea towards RJ Hampton.

Yeah I’m taking the same approach with both. Have more Hampton that Carter today; these size/types of slates with such heavy chalk in the first game are where you can leverage it hardest.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

Playing a guy at 70% to only be like 3% above the field is just ridiculous. This is pretty much reference to almost everyone on FD.

• tmarohl

@Wsdm61987 said...

Can’t find any news anywhere else, but the news in his bio says he’s lasted as doubtful and it’s from yesterday. So just heads up for everyone if they have him in any LU

He is listed as available on the latest injury report.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Playing a guy at 70% to only be like 3% above the field is just ridiculous. This is pretty much reference to almost everyone on FD.

This has got to be the chalkiest ownerships I’ve had in a while… I’m not particularly worried about it; I just played who I thought the best plays were in stories I wanted to tell. I ended up like 5 percent over each of RWB, Graham, Haywayrd, but waaay over on hutch/bridges (and of course, len).

• ifthethunder

@jayzee666 said...

Are those snow flakes I see outside my window?? Why yes, I believe so!!!!

I played Donovan Mitchell last night and he ❄️ed. (But Rudy Gobert went off.)

The last time I played Gobert, guess who snowflaked? And who went off?

Maybe I can be in your club.
    ~

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

This has got to be the chalkiest ownerships I’ve had in a while… I’m not particularly worried about it; I just played who I thought the best plays were in stories I wanted to tell. I ended up like 5 percent over each of RWB, Graham, Haywayrd, but waaay over on hutch/bridges (and of course, len).

Yeah, I just feel a little foolish afterwards. When ownerships are that high, just being at the field or a little more almost seems pointless. Like, either just lock button these super chalk guys, or just say F’ it and go like no more than 40% on any of them and pound in the Murray’s, Youngs, AG’s, and so on, who will still have some ownership, but if you’re 50% on those guys, then you really have some leverage.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).