• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) — T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) — T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) — T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) — T: 215

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• wmudude24

Which 2 of you clowns faded RWB in the $5 forum contest??

Clowns…

• Calicapo

@wmudude24 said...

Which 2 of you clowns faded RWB in the $5 forum contest??

Clowns…

Don’t jinx it, dude

• BerkeleyBoss

PJ Washington, noooo

Checks out with 2 fouls and -1 fps

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I just feel a little foolish afterwards. When ownerships are that high, just being at the field or a little more almost seems pointless. Like, either just lock button these super chalk guys, or just say F’ it and go like no more than 40% on any of them and pound in the Murray’s, Youngs, AG’s, and so on, who will still have some ownership, but if you’re 50% on those guys, then you really have some leverage.

Eh, you’ve been around long enough. Sometimes the field is kinda fine; your leverage doesn’t have to be that one player, or even two. Most nights I’d rather be disproportionate but I don’t think ownership projections end up being accurate that often anyway, so I treat it as noise more than gospel. Which is noise, now that I think about it.

• BiGtIGeRs

Alotta fish took that chalky bait tonight it must be a full moon

• Brendan239

Oh no. Graham’s gotta stop.

• IT4MVP

@BerkeleyBoss said...

PJ Washington, noooo

Checks out with 2 fouls and -1 fps

Swapped out Bridges for PJ 1 minute before lock. Smh

• Brendan239

PJ can eff off. Don’t care what anyone says, he was a great play.

• captainwacky

@Brendan239 said...

PJ can eff off. Don’t care what anyone says, he was a great play.

He was certainly a great play. It’s 6 minutes into a game vs. Washington. He could certainly still be a great play. But it does seem like he’s being merciful to his namesake franchise.

• RipCityRings

Hayweird needs to chill.

• jdtrey

I got a lineup in on all my entries tonight!! lmao work said F dfs yesterday and almost again today!
    Ended up getting a dummy lineup in at the last second on the forum contest yesterday but couldn’t export to my other entries in time.
    Today did the exact same thing, only barely got the export through haha

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Went Rozier instead of Graham

Basically night over before the end of the 1st

For the MLB haters…. this is exactly like when your SP gets blown up in the 1st inning 🙃

• hutswing

So how many Wiz-Hor game players will be too many?

• skankinmat

Went Washington over Hayward at PF to fit in Jokic at Utility. Need a PJ RESURGENCE

• BerkeleyBoss

Ok PJ, no more fouling this half!

• RipCityRings

Zeller-mania is such a predictable way for this short slate to go.

• noddy

How did people know Graham was going to go off?

• ifthethunder

@Unico10 said...

Went Rozier instead of Graham

Basically night over before the end of the 1st

For the MLB haters…. this is exactly like when your SP gets blown up in the 1st inning 🙃

OTOH, there’s the joy of seeing both your SP1 and SP2 killing it. And then watching the night go by while not a single one of your hitters does a damned thing.

Yes, I too am ready for MLB.
    ~

• Brendan239

I need Ross to put up a 50 burger to wipe out that Graham chalk

• RipCityRings

@Brendan239 said...

I need Ross to put up a 50 burger to wipe out that Graham chalk

But then you’ll just lose to people with Graham and Ross.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@noddy said...

How did people know Graham was going to go off?

I my contest Rozier and Graham are basically equally owned… so people like me thought Rozier was going to try to match RWB and others took the 1600 saving with Graham…. I am not one of those people that knew

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Unless Rozier recovers I am going to need to fade Joker and take some shots…. bah

• noddy

@Unico10 said...

I my contest Rozier and Graham are basically equally owned… so people like me thought Rozier was going to try to match RWB and others took the 1600 saving with Graham…. I am not one of those people that knew

Graham is higher owned than Rozier in my cash games.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@noddy said...

Graham is higher owned than Rozier in my cash games.

Significantly?
    I am seeing 41% to 45%… no biggie

• Played the wrong martin i guess.

Played len instead of zeller

Played no graham on fd😣

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).