• Blogger of the Month

Philadelphia (18-55) L.A. Lakers (19-52) PHI -1.5 193.5 7:00 PM
    Charlotte (31-41) Boston (32-40) CHA -3.5 192.0 7:00 PM
    Atlanta (55-18) Milwaukee (36-37) ATL -7.5 195.0 7:30 PM
    Toronto (43-30) Houston (49-23) TOR -1.5 208.0 7:30 PM
    Minnesota (16-56) Utah (32-41) UTA -3.5 185.0 8:00 PM
    Memphis (50-23) Sacramento (26-46) MEM -8 196.5 8:00 PM
    Portland (47-25) Phoenix (38-35) POR -7.5 201.0 10:00 PM

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• ElSlappo

I’m not a big fan of the tiny little GPPs on DK today, particularly the Layup and Zone. I predict they fill up shortly after lunch. Why so small?

Regarding today’s games – I’ll have to force myself to have a couple of non-Smoove LU’s just in case but other than that I’ll be all in as will everyone else I’m sure.

• bstreich9

All in on Josh Smith. PF has many options tonight. If Favors cannot go you can go Booker to open things up.

PF is fairly interesting tonight.

Also interested to see if Gay and Cousins are rested like their player news suggests

• BuckChowder

I like Ariza/Smoov combo for Houston tonight a lot… Jonas Val. for Toronto should be a good play at C… Howard already ruled out for Rockets

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

I’m so over the NBA. That being said, I’m still going to play today just because it’s the only game in town (and don’t you go spouting NHL on me – yeck).

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Instead of Booker, I’m thinking Aldemir for the minimum. Targeting Hou/tor game a lot including Harden and only games with playoff implications. Sounds like Gay may sit or play limited minutes so I’m avoiding that game altogether, except maybe Conley, who has good matchup. Need news on Hawks to touch that game, too.

• Boscelts34

Justin Hamilton for a punt play with Pek and dieng possibly out?

• bstreich9

@yountingly said...

Instead of Booker, I’m thinking Aldemir for the minimum. Targeting Hou/tor game a lot including Harden and only games with playoff implications. Sounds like Gay may sit or play limited minutes so I’m avoiding that game altogether, except maybe Conley, who has good matchup. Need news on Hawks to touch that game, too.

If Aldemir is starting he could be a sneaky play.

Had my first NBA top ten finish last night in the dribbler. Feels nice but too bad it was only $40 but a solid profit from $1.

• BuckChowder

Who on Boston worth a shot? Big playoff game implications, but they played yesterday and its tough to predict who will be the guy night to night

• Boscelts34

Avery Bradley is due for a big game!! And Thomas is in play

• bstreich9

@BuckChowder said...

Who on Boston worth a shot? Big playoff game implications, but they played yesterday and its tough to predict who will be the guy night to night

Tough deciding which of Bradley or Turner will go off. Bass may be one of the million options at PF too

• BuckChowder

Any news on Al Jefferson? Love Marvin Williams if Al is out

• TakeTheOver

@BuckChowder said...

Targeting Hornets tonight at home and hope Big Al and Mo do not play tonight. If that happens, give me Kemba, Henderson, Biyombo, and Marvin Stack….

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Boscelts34 said...

Justin Hamilton for a punt play with Pek and dieng possibly out?

Against Gobert? I’d rather pay 1k more for Val.

• zachlowry

TJ Warren still min priced after his semi-breakout last night. Looks like they will have minutes for him because he pays hard. The Suns also may have been shut out of the playoffs last night, so they may want to play the young guys more.

• TakeTheOver

@zachlowry said...

TJ Warren still min priced after his semi-breakout last night. Looks like they will have minutes for him because he pays hard. The Suns also may have been shut out of the playoffs last night, so they may want to play the young guys more.

Bledsoe is dead to me…..LOL.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@zachlowry said...

Agree on Warren,though I only put him in 1 lu so far as I’m not totally sold. Went up a little for Wes Johnson in others.

• kalcashmoney

Lots of cheap fantasy goodness in that PHI/LAL game… I might just stack that and the TOR/HOU game and call it a day…. BOS/CHA game has lots of potential as well if Jefferson is out, but i’m staying away from the BOS backcourt with IT3 back…

• rhsinyc

Finished 7th in the crossover last night and not one player had bledsoe around me in the top 30… Of course I had him and gives me 24.25. This guy has continued to CRUSH me no matter what situation. He literally cost me 10k… All he needed was 40FP to be in 1st place what a disgrace !!!! Couldn’t sleep haha

• rhsinyc

Had rondo, bledsoe, parsons, Marcus morris, drummond, reggie Jackson, Haslem, and prince (punt lol)

• HardCore

@TakeTheOver said...

Bledsoe is dead to me…..LOL.

Welcome to club man he’s been dead to me since january

• horby

@ElSlappo said...

I’m not a big fan of the tiny little GPPs on DK today, particularly the Layup and Zone. I predict they fill up shortly after lunch. Why so small?

Regarding today’s games – I’ll have to force myself to have a couple of non-Smoove LU’s just in case but other than that I’ll be all in as will everyone else I’m sure.

It seems to me like they decreasing the overall size of the layup and zone and putting all of the guaranteed money in the $3 Sharpshooter. I noticed this last week and caught me off guard as well.

• jonconnington

@rhsinyc said...

Finished 7th in the crossover last night and not one player had bledsoe around me in the top 30… Of course I had him and gives me 24.25. This guy has continued to CRUSH me no matter what situation. He literally cost me 10k… All he needed was 40FP to be in 1st place what a disgrace !!!! Couldn’t sleep haha

But if you paid down and got someone besides Bledsoe you would have most certainly changed the rest of your lineup around and likely not done as well. I.E. you would have probably not played Rondo because, you know, he’s terrible.

Good finish though!

• stubirds

Anyone digging Jordan Hill vs Sixers tonight?

• Mindofigor

@jonconnington said...

But if you paid down and got someone besides Bledsoe you would have most certainly changed the rest of your lineup around and likely not done as well. I.E. you would have probably not played Rondo because, you know, he’s terrible.

Good finish though!

He could’ve gotten Dwade instead :)

• teachmehowtocutty

Gonna have to see what the lakers are doing tonight. Id love to play jeremy lin and jordan hill if they both play against the 76ers.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).