• Blogger of the Month

Philadelphia (18-55) L.A. Lakers (19-52) PHI -1.5 193.5 7:00 PM
    Charlotte (31-41) Boston (32-40) CHA -3.5 192.0 7:00 PM
    Atlanta (55-18) Milwaukee (36-37) ATL -7.5 195.0 7:30 PM
    Toronto (43-30) Houston (49-23) TOR -1.5 208.0 7:30 PM
    Minnesota (16-56) Utah (32-41) UTA -3.5 185.0 8:00 PM
    Memphis (50-23) Sacramento (26-46) MEM -8 196.5 8:00 PM
    Portland (47-25) Phoenix (38-35) POR -7.5 201.0 10:00 PM

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• monds6

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

• 2013 DraftStreet DSFC Finalist

@ElSlappo said...

I’m not a big fan of the tiny little GPPs on DK today, particularly the Layup and Zone. I predict they fill up shortly after lunch. Why so small?

Regarding today’s games – I’ll have to force myself to have a couple of non-Smoove LU’s just in case but other than that I’ll be all in as will everyone else I’m sure.

DK wants the $ to go to the 100 GPP “championship” they are running that is why other GPP’s are smaller.

• rhsinyc

I might go back to the bledsoe well tonight maybe he can make it up

• rhsinyc

@jonconnington said...

But if you paid down and got someone besides Bledsoe you would have most certainly changed the rest of your lineup around and likely not done as well. I.E. you would have probably not played Rondo because, you know, he’s terrible.

Good finish though!

Haha actually Beleive it or not, rondo was my first guy in… Indy sucks vs PG , no Ellis, priced way down low ownership it was my fav play! But yeah man I could of had wade like the poster said above but wasn’t even on my radar to be honest lol thanks!!!

• infantryboys

@kalcashmoney said...

Lots of cheap fantasy goodness in that PHI/LAL game… I might just stack that and the TOR/HOU game and call it a day…. BOS/CHA game has lots of potential as well if Jefferson is out, but i’m staying away from the BOS backcourt with IT3 back…

Try as I might, because there is potential value there, I can’t touch the Phi/LAL game. At least not in cash. I honestly have no clue how the minutes will be distributed and who will get the DNP-CD.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@rhsinyc said...

Haha actually Beleive it or not, rondo was my first guy in… Indy sucks vs PG , no Ellis, priced way down low ownership it was my fav play! But yeah man I could of had wade like the poster said above but wasn’t even on my radar to be honest lol thanks!!!

Let’s stick to tonight’s slate. We all have been there done that with one player hurting a big cash. Good lu but this thread is about today.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@infantryboys said...

Try as I might, because there is potential value there, I can’t touch the Phi/LAL game. At least not in cash. I honestly have no clue how the minutes will be distributed and who will get the DNP-CD.

I hear ya on this. Smaller slate so will have exposure but for the most part I will only target one player from this game per lu.

• eronau

thoughts on Robert Covington against lakers…..seems like a good play

• teachmehowtocutty

Anybody like trey burke tonight on fd? Good price and matchup.

• teachmehowtocutty

@eronau said...

thoughts on Robert Covington against lakers…..seems like a good play

If he starts hes somebody ill consider. Id rather play henderson on fd.

• esanta88

anybody like oj mayo

• Bohawk911

Me too… dead.. NO LU again with him!!!

• rambotex

@Boscelts34 said...

Justin Hamilton for a punt play with Pek and dieng possibly out?

That’s interesting. In looking at his game log he averages a little under a point per minute in March

• teachmehowtocutty

@rambotex said...

That’s interesting. In looking at his game log he averages a little under a point per minute in March

If dieng is out he should get enough run but starting anybody against utah is asking for trouble. Gobert is absolute monster.

• rambotex

@TakeTheOver said...

Bledsoe is dead to me…..LOL.

I’ll say Amen instead of what I’m thinking

• PDFOUR

Not liking today’s matches at all. Some of the teams today require you to randomly guess which one will go off.

• infantryboys

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Anybody like trey burke tonight on fd? Good price and matchup.

Add to that the fact that 2 of his 3 games vs Minn this season have been for 40+ fpts……

Absolutely on him tonight.

• buffballz

Anyone trusting hills minutes vs Philadelphia I want to but who knows when we find out who’s starting

• teachmehowtocutty

@infantryboys said...

Add to that the fact that 2 of his 3 games vs Minn this season have been for 40+ fpts……

Absolutely on him tonight.

Lets just hope his shot is on! Right now im penciling him and schroeder on fd. May change if lin plays. If lin plays he will be a must start vs philly.

• teachmehowtocutty

@buffballz said...

Anyone trusting hills minutes vs Philadelphia I want to but who knows when we find out who’s starting

Hill wont start but if he plays ill risk it at 6k on fd where he could easily beast against the 76ers. I like his upside vs vals at the same price.

• IamOldBoy

Thoughts on Brewer against the Raps tonight? He went for 51.5 against them in their last game.

• gcowboy5886

Liking Ariza/Smith combo for Houston that game is full of good stuff tonight. Lou Williams as well I think will have plenty of shots coming off the bench.

• teachmehowtocutty

@gcowboy5886 said...

Liking Ariza/Smith combo for Houston that game is full of good stuff tonight. Lou Williams as well I think will have plenty of shots coming off the bench.

Torn between paying up for derozan or down to lou. That game should be close and the highest scoring game of the night. Not sure how you can make a lineup without josh smith. Im hoping hes only 50 percent owned but i could see him being 70 or higher.

• bstreich9

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Torn between paying up for derozan or down to lou. That game should be close and the highest scoring game of the night. Not sure how you can make a lineup without josh smith. Im hoping hes only 50 percent owned but i could see him being 70 or higher.

Do both man.

• buffballz

No Harden talk in the forum is this a easy fade for yall or am I missing some news on him?

• ElSlappo

@buffballz said...

No Harden talk in the forum is this a easy fade for yall or am I missing some news on him?

I love Harden today, love that whole game.

Given my recent history, my love of this game means it will either be a 81-67 clunker or a massive blowout.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).