• Blogger of the Month

Philadelphia (18-55) L.A. Lakers (19-52) PHI -1.5 193.5 7:00 PM
    Charlotte (31-41) Boston (32-40) CHA -3.5 192.0 7:00 PM
    Atlanta (55-18) Milwaukee (36-37) ATL -7.5 195.0 7:30 PM
    Toronto (43-30) Houston (49-23) TOR -1.5 208.0 7:30 PM
    Minnesota (16-56) Utah (32-41) UTA -3.5 185.0 8:00 PM
    Memphis (50-23) Sacramento (26-46) MEM -8 196.5 8:00 PM
    Portland (47-25) Phoenix (38-35) POR -7.5 201.0 10:00 PM

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• 8MileAllstars

@ElSlappo said...

I’m not a big fan of the tiny little GPPs on DK today, particularly the Layup and Zone. I predict they fill up shortly after lunch. Why so small?

Regarding today’s games – I’ll have to force myself to have a couple of non-Smoove LU’s just in case but other than that I’ll be all in as will everyone else I’m sure.

What are you talking about? There are relatively large gpps on DK today: 100k $12, 50k $27,70k $3. Hell there’s a 10k .25 event. That’s not even taking into account the 200k $100.

• strassnerte

He is just not the same usage anymore. Ariza, Smith, and Brewer have taken some away from him. I won’t be paying for him tonight.

• ElSlappo

@8MileAllstars said...

What are you talking about? There are relatively large gpps on DK today: 100k $12, 50k $27,70k $3. Hell there’s a 10k .25 event. That’s not even taking into account the 200k $100.

Talking specifically about the Zone and Layup which are approximately half the size they usually are.

I didn’t realize they were running that giant $100 GPP when I first posted.

• TakeTheOver

@PDFOUR said...

Not liking today’s matches at all. Some of the teams today require you to randomly guess which one will go off.

I like tonight’s slate as there is only one high priced guy to sweat and that is the Beard. LMA is a must play and Boogie vs Memphis at $11.200 on FD is an easy stay away. Dealing with $8k and less per player to complete a roster. 300 points is a sure cash tonight……

Watch, someone will have data showing Boogie has eaten up Memphis the last several outings proving me wrong…..

• antzilla810

I have a frontcourt of Lma, josh smith, and gobert and my lineup still looks pretty good.

• Bohawk911

Get out my head….lol

• Jeddy3

My contrarian play of the day is going to be al horford. Think he does just as good as gobert for 1k less and a substantial ownership % less. I’m also going heavy on kemba because the masses will be in Vasquez (screw that guy!) and that game total.

• AntonioGjonai

Love my lineup so far and its not even noon… I am fading the Beard and I sure hope I do not regret it! For some reason I have a gut feeling that Liliard goes off. He seems to find his rhythm when playing home games. I don’t watch many Portland games but the ones I do watch he tends to do better home.

• rambotex

@Jeddy3 said...

My contrarian play of the day is going to be al horford. Think he does just as good as gobert for 1k less and a substantial ownership % less. I’m also going heavy on kemba because the masses will be in Vasquez (screw that guy!) and that game total.

He just hasn’t been scoring lately, what’s your angle?

• nita0311

I love using this site to help me…i say since i started using roto, i cashed about 85% of my line ups. debating to take tonite off…but you never know.

• bstreich9

Millsap anybody? Noel? I love Aldridge, Josh Smith, and Marcus Morris, just can’t decide which two. I have Aldridge and Smith in a few as well as Morris. Had Millsap, upgraded to LmA..

• biggerleaffan

Lots of people may be on JV tonight vs that Houston front court.
    He may not get as many minutes tonight with the Rockets going for a small lineup with Josh smith at PF.
    Casey doesn’t play JV too much when a team goes small. He usually goes Patterson/Johnson

• ElSlappo

This is my first year of NBA DFS so I have no experience with this time of year – does a team who has locked up a playoff seeding become an unpredictable mess for the remainder of the regular season? Or do they continue to play their regular rotations? Reminds me of a 14-0 NFL team when you don’t know if the QB will play a full game.

• deerosa

@eronau said...

thoughts on Robert Covington against lakers…..seems like a good play

I have been following the Sixers a tiny bit. They should run both Covington and TROB out there along with ISH Smith.

With that being said, I like Covington when he is at least taking shots!

• 63TMB

@bstreich9 said...

Millsap anybody? Noel? I love Aldridge, Josh Smith, and Marcus Morris, just can’t decide which two. I have Aldridge and Smith in a few as well as Morris. Had Millsap, upgraded to LmA..

It all comes down to the shooting guard position tonight. I like zero an to get close to value, but do you fAde the beard?

• infantryboys

I’m liking James Johnson as a GPP punt.

Motie, Jones and D12 all out for Houston, with Smoove and Dorsey the only healthy bigs. They’re going to be forced to play small and the Raptors will have to go small too. Add to the fact he had a monster game against Houston earlier this season.

For this same reason I’m completely off Toronto bigs.

• anygame4u

I just play cash games and I feel like its best to get Harden in the LU today, fade Cousins as he plays better at home and Memphis is a tougher matchup than Toronto (for Harden) On FD I’m going to avoid all the Timberwolves.

But on DK I like J. Hamilton if Dieng is out. L. Brown if Rubio is out. A Payne. And F. Aldemir if he starts again. Schroder is a lock if Teague is out. Clarkson is a lock if Lin is out. And all this comes together 15-30 minutes before LU lock.

• martie21

tough match up against the Utah frontcourt

• IronMonkey415

You can say that again.

Zach LaVine
    Lorenzo Brown
    Andrew Wiggins
    Adreian Payne

4 of them have no chance against the Jazz.

• eronau

im nervous about Jordan Hill for the lakers…..I keep reading stuff that he may not play as much as yesterday

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m On Harden tonight . Not a lot to pay up for, especially at sf and sg and it should be a close high scoring game. I tried not using him and was feeling forced to use the money in places I didn’t really want to

• antzilla810

Lowry out. Derozan becomes a must play.

• smutpeddlers

Taking all the Bledsoe I can get….. throwing the beard in there for good luck. Wes J looks interesting as a punt

• eronau

anybody know if Favors is out

• commandercoo1

I’ve been riding Bledsoe in plus matchups for the last 3 games and he hasn’t done squat, but if I don’t play him tonight and he did well, I’d really kick myself.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).