• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14 ) at Cleveland ( -14 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6.5 ) at New Orleans ( 6.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 8.5 ) at Okla City ( -8.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• WAREgl

Lavine and Myles Turner take turns torturing me

• fsupete01

Mudiay Crushing the 1st 9 minutes and doesn’t come back in. Denver players so frustrating to own.

• DC2380

vucevic is balling

• legitlegit

i knew trob off the bench would be a plus for him, nets were gonna get blown out, so more time for trob to play

• migarvin99

George 50 burger down by 20 vs the magic….meanwhile Harden just turning over …. I’m officially done with the DFS bullshit

• PDFOUR

I’m starting to realize how hard cashing in GPPs are with NBA. Just listen to this LU

Lebron james 50 BOOM
    Paul George 51 BOOM
    Shane Larkin 34.75
    Clint Cap 18..

Then there is Kyrie Irving… 20FP. If I was smart, I’d pick IT3 over Kyrie. I guess what they say about creating multiple LUs are true. The more you create, the less efficient they are going to be.

• feekdogg

I gotta quit joining leagues without checking the pay structure. I don’t want to play in a $5 three man league where 1st pays $8.50.

• migarvin99

I need 60 from Westbrook or I’m done

• txdave41

Damn you Gasol

• Steroid

Chicago is fighting for this one. I’m rooting

• YourWorld

Beasley is a BEAST!

• ryanjt90

@YourWorld said...

Beasley is a BEAST!

If only the guy could stay in the league.

• legitlegit

@ryanjt90 said...

what do you mean? i havent really looked up his history but i know he was in the nba, went to china, but hes playing like a solid starter on the rockets rn. was he bad before he went to china?

• DC2380

@ryanjt90 said...

Definitely a good pick up by houston

• Steroid

@legitlegit said...

what do you mean? i havent really looked up his history but i know he was in the nba, went to china, but hes playing like a solid starter on the rockets rn. was he bad before he went to china?

Head case w/ all the talent in the world. Boogie like.

• CutlerAsFk

@legitlegit said...

he smokes too much weed

• Wolfedawwg

@CutlerAsFk said...

he smokes too much weed

This ^

• CutlerAsFk

thanks for absolutely fkn nothing in the 4th, howard and harden. how the hell do they get shut down by the shitty ass bulls?

• Steroid

Bulls found their mojo.

• sidislike

I replaced Mirotic with Jeff Green at 6:59 PM. Time to see how that works out for me

• TheWeeIceMan

I have too much Will Barton.

• NESBears120

Ugh one lineup gets killed by portis and the other by rose fml

• osuryanf

Does Hoiberg just hate Portis or what?

• Steroid

@osuryanf said...

Does Hoiberg just hate Portis or what?

He doesn’t trust him yet, especially in a must win, just a rook. He’ll get there

• xpac21

if there’s one thing i can’t stand, its teams that play players that are starters in name only…tonight it was portis, other times its sac with mclemore, miami with stoudemire…if youre going to play a guy starter’s minutes, start them, if not, dont…imbecile coaches get on my nerves

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).