• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14 ) at Cleveland ( -14 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6.5 ) at New Orleans ( 6.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 8.5 ) at Okla City ( -8.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• monarch

Shouldn’t Jeff Green get a ton of usage with CP3, JJ, DeAndre and Pierce all out?

• champagneravens

The struggle of just having a freeroll to play on….its getting real for me now. This past week drained me completely…

• Dean21

Dirk has killed me recently. I thought last night would be a perfect spot for him to break out of his shooting slump……no Porzingas, and I knew he would be low owned.

Except he didn’t break out of it. Dude is building a house with all the bricks he’s firing up.

• 16suraaus

Will Prgioni get heavy minutes??

• mstunnabro

@dkmonster said...

Will Prgioni get heavy minutes??

No, rivers and Crawford should absorb the minutes

• Bellest

I’m looking at the Clippers roster on fantasy labs, do they really only have 7 active players for tonight?

• table41a

Wilcox and Ayres missing there. Should have 9

• legitlegit

would highly recommend to not play anyone from that bkn/clevland game….if bkn is losing by more than 20 at the half, the bkn coach will rest everyone and play his bench for the rest of the game….last game brolo had 14 min

• table41a

Great spot for OKC to rest Westbrook. Wonder if they will.

• Music2004Man

That can’t be right, can it?

• table41a

Seeing OKC is only an 8 point favorite. They’ve got to be resting, right? Absurdly low otherwise with no Paul, Redick, or DAJ.

• goblue84

Harden’s game logs vs. Bulls don’t look great, but you have to take into account Butler is very banged up. He guarded PG in their last game; PG put up 48. He can still play defense but not the way he would before he hurt his knee. Play Harden with confidence. Really like Pau in this one too; he could put up a triple double.

• Ree4erMadness

@monarch said...

Shouldn’t Jeff Green get a ton of usage with CP3, JJ, DeAndre and Pierce all out?

Yup and he still won’t score more than 15 actual points probably, if that.

Only Clippers I’m touching are Cole, Rivers, and Crawford.

• lonestarstate1845

Nuggets only 6 point favorites against the Pelicans…. Makes me want to think that Nurkic and someone else sit

• fantasyordeztiny

LOL @ people already talking about blowouts

• DFSNick

Anyone like Lopez today? Lol jk..

• Gokou

@antzilla810 said...

Looking like the Clippers are going to rest CP3 and Jordan. Would it make sense to roster Beastbrook or Durant in what should be a blowout?

You called out Barea doing well yesterday, and they didn’t believe you

• Bellest

@goblue84 said...

Harden’s game logs vs. Bulls don’t look great, but you have to take into account Butler is very banged up. He guarded PG in their last game; PG put up 48. He can still play defense but not the way he would before he hurt his knee. Play Harden with confidence. Really like Pau in this one too; he could put up a triple double.

Yeah, I’m on him for now. With both teams fighting for a playoff spot, I’m hoping the studs will pay off.

Funny story: Number Fire has Harden in both their “studs to target” and “players to avoid” articles. That’s some slick journalism there lol…

• baseballislife93

If they rested Durant ibaka last game doesn’t it make sense for them to rest Westbrook tonight esp with clippers sitting there stars

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@ElSlappo said...

Harden vs the Bulls – is there a really easy way to look this up? I looked through basketball reference game logs for this:

3/5/16 at CHI: 39 minutes, 36/5/8/0/0 pt/rb/as/st/bl

I believe that is the only meeting this season

Last season:

2/4/15 vs CHI:36 minutes, 27/3/4/1/2 pt/rb/as/st/bl
    1/5/15 at CHI: 38 minutes, 20/2/4/1/2 pt/rb/as/st/bl

Something like statmuse?

https://www.statmuse.com/search?l=NBA&q=james+harden+dk+points+vs+bulls+per+game

• antzilla810

@Gokou said...

You called out Barea doing well yesterday, and they didn’t believe you

he’s the only Mav to roster when D Will is out.

• nta87

@Johno said...

Anyone going with Lebron? Concerned about a blowout, but currently have Paul George but have spare cash and happy with my other players

Lebron looked disgusted when we was on the bench during their last loss… He is going to come out firing tonight ill be rolling him out plenty

• gillio

Power Forward is a shit show

• NESBears120

Dedmon will have another huge night tonight… believe that

• NESBears120

Is thomas going to play tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).