• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14 ) at Cleveland ( -14 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6.5 ) at New Orleans ( 6.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 8.5 ) at Okla City ( -8.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• innisfree

so… tonight’s cash line is…avoid Harden and Portis?

• rebkell

@DC2380 said...

Definitely a good pick up by houston

Reminds me of Josh Smith last year. He’s a nightmare everywhere he’s been and plays great at Houston, then is horrid at LAC and then returns to Houston and he’s nothing there. I could see Beasley doing the same thing.

• osuryanf

@Steroid said...

He doesn’t trust him yet, especially in a must win, just a rook. He’ll get there

I just don’t understand why you even start him only to play him 8-10 minutes total. How does he learn from that? I’d understand bringing him off the bench for spot minutes here and there… But starting him and yanking him after a few minutes? Makes no sense.

• jenkins2010

ARIZA YOU FCKIN BUM !!!!

• rome9bc

Aria wide open in his spot in the corner wide open misses the three to send it into OT.. Damn!

• mackie64

Aminu, Ed Davis, harkless?

• Steroid

@osuryanf said...

I just don’t understand why you even start him only to play him 8-10 minutes total. How does he learn from that? I’d understand bringing him off the bench for spot minutes here and there… But starting him and yanking him after a few minutes? Makes no sense.

Whatever he did, it worked. Bulls win

• migarvin99

Too bad no overtime. Portis could have went from 4 to 6 fantasy points…

• jmikeisawinner

Feel like crying right now. Made a lineup that still has Westbrook and 2 other players that are sure to get 25+ points on the freeroll and if my calculations are correct I could have cashed in a gpp. Instead it’s in the feeeroll

• DC2380

• jmikeisawinner

Not even just cash but win too. My first one of the year

• northdallasforty

Omg. I really eff’d up tonight….
    I am playing the late slates in various tourneys n leagues (50 lineups) and was working on optimizing them in a spreadsheet to get ready to enter them. Looked up and had 3 mins remaining! I really hope my lineup goes off!! Lol

• TJRhodes

Need LAC to keep it close.

• PDFOUR

@osuryanf said...

It’s bad coaching. No one here in Chicago respects this new coach. he’s garbage

• northdallasforty

@jmikeisawinner said...

Feel like crying right now. Made a lineup that still has Westbrook and 2 other players that are sure to get 25+ points on the freeroll and if my calculations are correct I could have cashed in a gpp. Instead it’s in the feeeroll

You know, I’ve noticed something that happens to me 100% of the time. I will enter $1-$5 leagues and tourneys and my highest score is ALWAYS the crappy $1 league. Drives me nuts!!

• rome9bc

You guys are really upset over Portis I had him too but I figured they weren’t going to run him much mainly because Mirotic had a big game the other night but that doesn’t make him a bad coach because he started Portis and he only played 10 mins man you guys are crazy sometimes lol.

• migarvin99

Barton wow

• TJRhodes

Crawford en fuego

• xpac21

@rome9bc said...

You guys are really upset over Portis I had him too but I figured they weren’t going to run him much mainly because Mirotic had a big game the other night but that doesn’t make him a bad coach because he started Portis and he only played 10 mins man you guys are crazy sometimes lol.

any coach who doesnt do exactly what us DFS players want is horrible, obviously :P

• migarvin99

Crawford score 30 please with some steals and assists too :)

• jenkins2010

crawford on fiyaaaaa !!

• rome9bc

Crawford balling already!

• sidislike

Crawford going off doesn’t do much for me since everyone else played him too. Green, do something!

• rome9bc

@xpac21 said...

any coach who doesnt do exactly what us DFS players want is horrible, obviously :P

Game theory mane. Lol

• migarvin99

@sidislike said...

Crawford going off doesn’t do much for me since everyone else played him too. Green, do something!

He is 37% owned in my gpps

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).