• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14 ) at Cleveland ( -14 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6.5 ) at New Orleans ( 6.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 8.5 ) at Okla City ( -8.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Mr_tjRoto

Just think of the damage all of us could of done with those wasted Hardin dollars

• Authentk

Portis and Rose will cost me big bucks. Oh the fun of DFS

• Kujo2020

A lot of us fooled by Portis starting. Still got a chance of cashing in FD with my other lineups. No chance in DK.

• jenkins2010

21st in the $1 swat rn…idk how

• MikeMineo

a guy having an off night is one thing…

a starter on a team with VERY thin depth only getting 10 minutes despite no foul trouble… now that’s irritating.

Mirotic has done the exact same thing before. literally a coin flip.

• migarvin99

@MikeMineo said...

a guy having an off night is one thing…

a starter on a team with VERY thin depth only getting 10 minutes despite no foul trouble… now that’s irritating.

Mirotic has done the exact same thing before. literally a coin flip.

It’s not them it’s their dumb coach….Portis barely touched the ball

• GGee87

I guess all of those Austin Rivers haters are eating crow now…

• osuryanf

Made a last second mistake yet again tonight.. Switched from Rivers to Portis in my utility last minute when I saw Portis was starting..

Rivers have a career game already, and it’s not even half.

Terrific!

• sidislike

I thought about starting Rivers just because I knew daddy would play him close to all 48. But no, I made the wrong choice as I have for about 40 straight days

• Mr_tjRoto

When I ran out of money to pick Thomas Robinson I went with Cunningham and portis could of just thrown in Channing Frye and saved 200$ but 10 more points

• xpac21

@osuryanf said...

Made a last second mistake yet again tonight.. Switched from Rivers to Portis in my utility last minute when I saw Portis was starting..

Rivers have a career game already, and it’s not even half.

Terrific!

i had t rob on more than 10 lu’s and changed to portis on all of them, a lot of us fell for it

• osuryanf

@xpac21 said...

i had t rob on more than 10 lu’s and changed to portis on all of them, a lot of us fell for it

At this point of the season I should have known better than to play Portis with Hoiberg at the helm, this isn’t the first time he’s done this.

Rivers was on a depleted roster and was guaranteed way more minutes. Sometimes we just need to throw the whole “matchup” and “blowout” bs aside and go with guaranteed minutes.

• skankinmat

the score of this clippers game is nuts.

• migarvin99

Daddy’s boy has not left the court…

• Cardiac555

Aldrich heating up a little now

• Dorr185

Wow, this LAC/OKC game is the stuff of DFS wet dreams……..

• Cocomilk

If rivers ever dished in the pick and roll I might have somethin goin

• migarvin99

Even with the Portis dud there might be a chance i cash.

I’m within 15-25 of the cash line and have Westbrook, Ibaka, Crawford and Aldrich….but no one from the Blazers Celts game which has been very balanced looking at the fantasy scoring output …

Any chance guys? I have lost hundreds the last couple of weeks so would be a welcome surprise…

• viciousphilpy

Last night I started Jason Thompson. The Raptors are fighting for playoff positioning, so of course if the game got squeezed, they would go with Patterson. I had thought of Patterson, but I really wanted that extra $900.

Tonight I refused to make the same mistake and went with Mirotic. I know, you guys are all bitter and stuff, I’m not bragging, I was in your shoes last night. It’s just that when these coaches get to crunch time, they are going to go with their veteran guys. I would think that in a game or two everyone will be like “I was all over Portis – 4 points, now I leave him alone against the Bucks and he goes off!”

• tarheelsrule44

What’s up with I. Thomas?

• Cocomilk

@viciousphilpy said...

Last night I started Jason Thompson. The Raptors are fighting for playoff positioning, so of course if the game got squeezed, they would go with Patterson. I had thought of Patterson, but I really wanted that extra $900.

Tonight I refused to make the same mistake and went with Mirotic. I know, you guys are all bitter and stuff, I’m not bragging, I was in your shoes last night. It’s just that when these coaches get to crunch time, they are going to go with their veteran guys. I would think that in a game or two everyone will be like “I was all over Portis – 4 points, now I leave him alone against the Bucks and he goes off!”

Felicio is not more of a vet than portis and felicio ate all of portis’s run. Apples and oranges

• migarvin99

@viciousphilpy said...

Why be bitter? I had Mirotic in every single lineup. He balanced out the Portis dud for sure so between them they got 42 fantasy points…

Mirotic won the game for the Bulls last night. He literally carried them. Tonight he was an integral part of their win. There is very little difference between Kevin Love and Nikola Mirotic expect their nationality. He’s clearly their best F and should have been getting 30 minutes before Taj got hurt….I just thought Portis was looking at 20-25 minutes tonight. Inexcusable he gets less time with Taj out especially after being announced the starter…

• viciousphilpy

Yeah maybe you didn’t watch but Felicio was playing for Pau, easily observable by the fact that Pau and Felicio never shared the court and neither did Mirotic and Portis.

• viciousphilpy

@migarvin99 said...

Why be bitter? I had Mirotic in every single lineup. He balanced out the Portis dud for sure so between them they got 42 fantasy points…

Mirotic won the game for the Bulls last night. He literally carried them. Tonight he was an integral part of their win. He’s clearly their best F and should have been getting 30 minutes before Taj got hurt….I just thought Portis was looking at 20-25 minutes tonight. Inexcusable he gets less time with Taj out especially after being announced the starter…

Why would I be bitter? I didn’t play Portis.

• TJRhodes

A Moute hitting 3’s, now I’ve seen it all.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).