• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14 ) at Cleveland ( -14 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6.5 ) at New Orleans ( 6.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 8.5 ) at Okla City ( -8.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• rome9bc

I didn’t have no shares of Rivers on FD but I choose Crawford instead.

• northdallasforty

Lilliard murdering me…..

• northdallasforty

Are we actually gonna have to say “ no Rivers no cash”????

• Mr_tjRoto

25% of the time you should not listen to noto saying blowout s are likely, or did he mean LAC blowing out the thunder hee hee

• rome9bc

@northdallasforty said...

Are we actually gonna have to say “ no Rivers no cash”????

Word I mean damn I wasn’t expecting him to out do Westbrook, Dame, & IT.

• chronoxiong

Guys, where is the defense in this game? This is outrageous!

• xpac21

@chronoxiong said...

Guys, where is the defense in this game? This is outrageous!

you mean outrageously awesome :P

• Cocomilk

@viciousphilpy said...

Yeah maybe you didn’t watch but Felicio was playing for Pau, easily observable by the fact that Pau and Felicio never shared the court and neither did Mirotic and Portis.

That’s what it boiled down to but only cause Portis failed on d. Portis started the night marking Howard and got owned. Portis was lost on the offense as well. Howard didn’t slow down till gasol was on him and ding ding ding that’s when gasol quit producing.

• chunkybangles

Last minute swap from Rivers to Portis… the epitome of my close to the nba season this past week. Wonder who my garbage pick will be tomorrow night.

• northdallasforty

Lilliard 2 fer 10

• legitlegit

sucks how if you have one dud like portis you cant cash…i remeber seeing people in mlb winning gpp’s with some one with 0 pts

• rome9bc

@northdallasforty said...

Lilliard 2 fer 10

You’re worried about Lillard I’m over here mad I didn’t pick Rivers.

• tarheelsrule44

I have either rivers or Crawford in 100% of my lineups. It never occurred to me to play both. That would have been a killer lineup with the right amount of stars like westy and Pg13

• Anton83

Dang cash line gonna be around 300

• rome9bc

@tarheelsrule44 said...

I have either rivers or Crawford in 100% of my lineups. It never occurred to me to play both. That would have been a killer lineup with the right amount of stars like westy and Pg13

Me neither because I wasn’t expecting either to really outperform the studs like this.

• NESBears120

My best flippin lineup tonight has 302pts and i played it in a freaking h2h f me

• chunkybangles

@legitlegit said...

sucks how if you have one dud like portis you cant cash…i remeber seeing people in mlb winning gpp’s with some one with 0 pts

Its hard on a night like this when pretty much all of the similarly priced guys to him went for value or much higher. Only way to survive a dud like this is hope the other highly owned guys you don’t have tank, but unfortunately didn’t happen tonight. Portis can join Mejri in the ‘Shouldn’t even be starting a D league game’ category in my book

• FESTUS01

Soooo glad I didn’t fade Westbrook altogether. Having Rivers is helping a lot! I might win something tonight!

• tmat

@chunkybangles said...

Last minute swap from Rivers to Portis… the epitome of my close to the nba season this past week. Wonder who my garbage pick will be tomorrow night.

I switched Portis for Love. Sick as hell right now. The Bulls have consistently stuck a knife in my ass. I sound like a jilted lover to those assholes!!! Wow

• rome9bc

I don’t know if you guys noticed but almost every SF who gets minutes balled out tonight amazing.

• dragon1952

@mtjroto79 said...

25% of the time you should not listen to noto saying blowout s are likely, or did he mean LAC blowing out the thunder hee hee

There is a fine line in pro sports between “good” and “bad” teams. A slight lack of motivation (OKC having virtually nothing to play for and a seemingly easy foe playing scrubs) vs a team of highly motivated scrubs……hey, they may be scrubs but they’re still good enough to be there. Happens all the time in all sports.

• PDFOUR

I hope this game doesn’t go to overtime

• WAREgl

@Anton83 said...

Dang cash line gonna be around 300

Well north. I’m at 286 on DK and I’m 9k out of 29Kish

• WAREgl

@rome9bc said...

I don’t know if you guys noticed but almost every SF who gets minutes balled out tonight amazing.

Yup Hamilton was damn near 10X on DK

• xpac21

man if id only taken anyone besides portis i woulda scored bigtime, had rivers crawford and aldrich basically everywhere

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).