7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at Boston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Memphis ( -4.5 ) —- T: 192
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1 ) at Okla City ( 1 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at New Orleans ( -10.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Milwaukee ( -10 ) —- T: 198.5
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 7.5 ) at Golden State ( -7.5 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• thebimonster

@Njsum1 said...

I sense your sarcasm, yet it really is good advice. You can break your bankroll trying to mix and match all the combinations with all the value and good plays out there.

But if you mix/match the right combo (better chances to do that with more lineups), then you make a lot of $.

• frugal

@FDDough said...

Idk about Westbrook tonight, think Harden may be the safer play. Although Westbrook plays well like all the time, (I play FD by the way), he hasnt reached 60FP against the Spurs this year. At his price tag, i dont think im taking my chance tonight on this Huge slate

I know scoring differs by site, but he hit 59.6 on Yahoo last time vs SAS. My issue is I’m projecting both of Davis and Cousins better from a pts/$ perspective.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

All of my dummy lineups I make before going to sleep are lineups that I would play. I do that in case I have to go to work early or something comes up and I won’t be around for lock time. But yeah, you can check out last night’s thread on how I messed up my night. For tonight’s slate, I made a dummy lineup that I could play but not sure about it. It’s about who to fit in with Boogie and what positions to punt. I know for sure I am fading Harden tonight after he has killed me two times lately due to his sore left wrist.

It’s not even hard on DK to put Cousins and Westbrook in a lineup.

• FDDough

@frugal said...

I know scoring differs by site, but he hit 59.6 last time vs SAS.

How much is he on DK, because hes 13,300 on FD

• Hiqhliqht

Thoughts on WCS guys? Thanks.

• dgballer

FWIW Houston broke GS record for three pointers in a season. A little extra motivation for Curry and Klay?

• kmdilsaver

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

That is my fear rostering him or Davis and why I’m now looking more at Westbrook.

I think Boogie will play even if it is a blowout, Pelicans are out of the playoffs so I think they just let Boogie go off.

• Njsum1

@dbreak said...

Thank you, i would drop B.Wright and get Ennis to get the extra $… worth it for Teague?

IDK…I like wright better than Ennis…So here’s what your looking at…Wright and mconnel/dipo/ish/Bradley. Or Ennis and teague. Not sure where I’d go Ennis has a tendency to stand around some games, yet he’s better as a starter…I’m bad at decisions so I just run the extra lineup, yet if word comes that Ennis starting I might lean Ennis and teague.

• FDDough

@frugal said...

I know scoring differs by site, but he hit 59.6 on Yahoo last time vs SAS. My issue is I’m projecting both of Davis and Cousins better from a pts/$ perspective.

yahoo*

• dbreak

@Njsum1 said...

IDK…I like wright better than Ennis…So here’s what your looking at…Wright and mconnel/dipo/ish/Bradley. Or Ennis and teague. Not sure where I’d go Ennis has a tendency to stand around some games, yet he’s better as a starter…I’m bad at decisions so I just run the extra lineup, yet if word comes that Ennis starting I might lean Ennis and teague.

Thank you much

• moped_jones

@tmarohl said...

It’s not even hard on DK to put Cousins and Westbrook in a lineup.

I got Westbrook, Gobert, and Drummond into one. Hopefully the pistons still think they can make it.

*EDIT: I dumped Drummond down to Monroe so I could get Hayward (up from Morris)

RWB, Hayward, Gobert, Monroe.

Great slate tonight. Tons of studs and tons of value. I definitely feel sorry for the people who are only playing 1 lineup tonight. They have a lot of tough choices to make.

• draggin49

Hmmm really struggling with SG for gpp on dk.
    Hardens wrist seems like it’s affecting his play ,
    derozan is 8500 and has to have one of his bigger games to hit gpp value.
    Klay may be decent at 7100 just a bit limited upside usually cuz he does little besides score real life pts.
    Batum has been bad of late but seems like he’s in a decent spot.
    Jrue good spot just don’t know how much upside with boogie/Ad both playing.
    Avery Bradley I rarely can get him right on his bigger games but he is under 6k

• lildave678

Anderson or Ennis for SF on FD?

• moped_jones

FD CORE: Westbrook, Collison, ABC, Hayward, Porzingus
    FD: non-westy core: Walker, Curry, George, Green, Whiteside
    DK non-westy core: Wall, Leonard, Collison, Curry (westy core is a few posts back)

I don’t know why I call it my “core”, I don’t have 100% exposure to anyone tonight. Too many great plays.

Also stacked the first two games b/c 1, there are a lot of good players & 2, I am tired of being behind all night. I want to have at least 1 LU (on DK and FD) that will help my mood from the start. I think the $7 ($4 DK / $3 FD) is worth it. I’m tired of being 100 points down before any of my guys set foot on the court and playing catch up all night. By the time my winning totals start to drop (they are good lineups, maybe it will do well) the other games will have started so being behind won’t feel like that big of a deal.

• MrPerfekt7

@eli87 said...

Why didnt you guys tell me Marcus Morris was going to snap yesterday geez! 17% owned in the $9 DK tourney had me wondering what I missed and how I missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol no one saw that coming, he hadn’t been hot in a min

• Njsum1

@moped_jones said...

FD CORE: Westbrook, Collison, ABC, Hayward, Porzingus
    FD: non-westy core: Walker, Curry, George, Green, Whiteside
    DK non-westy core: Wall, Leonard, Collison, Curry (westy core is a few posts back)

I don’t know why I call it my “core”, I don’t have 100% exposure to anyone tonight. Too many great plays.

Also stacked the first two games b/c 1, there are a lot of good players & 2, I am tired of being behind all night. I want to have at least 1 LU (on DK and FD) that at least help my mood from the start. I think the $7 ($4 DK / $3 FD) is worth it.

I agree with so many great plays…I’ve got two lineups, no overlap

• eleanorRigby

I feel like that guy who sits on the corner asking for spare change except I’m asking for sleeper picks. Any sneaky meat out there tonight?

• iron_tactics

@7klub06 said...

Be funny if he does it again two nights in a row

• frugal

@FDDough said...

yahoo*

Westbrook is 64 on Yahoo, so I’d want a min of 60 from him. Considering 61 is his average over the last 2 weeks (though skewed with that huge game) and he just about got there I have him in consideration. I think to win big with Westbrook tonight though he’s got to go off for 75+ which I don’t know if he can hit tonight. I’ll have some exposure, just unsure of how much.

• keephustlincuz

Am I alone on the Shelvin Mack death train?

• KindGuy

@7klub06 said...

He was giving Levert that work last night though lol

• iron_tactics

@dgballer said...

FWIW Houston broke GS record for three pointers in a season. A little extra motivation for Curry and Klay?

Feel like Klay is gonna put all his energy on defense. Curry is hot right now though.

• thebimonster

@eleanorRigby said...

I feel like that guy who sits on the corner asking for spare change except I’m asking for sleeper picks. Any sneaky meat out there tonight?

• KindGuy

Fuck it, I’m going to make a deposit even though I promised myself I would never ever again. Bankroll is at 32 cents and I don’t feel like grinding out the quarter arcade, lol. Gonna enter that shootaround championship and get my bankroll ready for MLB!

• Sleepyfloyd16

TT is really testing that centers vs Philly strategy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).