7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at Boston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Memphis ( -4.5 ) —- T: 192
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1 ) at Okla City ( 1 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at New Orleans ( -10.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Milwaukee ( -10 ) —- T: 198.5
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 7.5 ) at Golden State ( -7.5 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• frugal

@kmdilsaver said...

I think Boogie will play even if it is a blowout, Pelicans are out of the playoffs so I think they just let Boogie go off.

Well at what point to Dallas and NEw Orleans start racing to the bottom? Right now there is a 5 game difference between 10th and 4th worst records and with 7 or 8 games left it’s probably time to really race to the bottom. This is a tough time in NBA DFS as some teams will start to act very unpredictably.

• GangstaCrunk

• Blogger of the Month

Boogie O/U 81%

Still can’t fade

• Tnjkoch221

FD most common plays for me: Collison, Gallinari, Kemba, LBJ, JVal, Holmes.

I’m no pro, but been having fun lately!

• BUFUu2

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

TT is really testing that centers vs Philly strategy.

yes he is but watch him fail tonight i can def see it he played a lot last night…. Love will be the pick telling you right now

• gaelicgirl

@keephustlincuz said...

iggy or barnes fd gpp?

Iggy for sure.

• MrPerfekt7

@iron_tactics said...

Be funny if he does it again two nights in a row

👀🤔, is he worth the gamble?

• MrPerfekt7

@lildave678 said...

Anderson or Ennis for SF on FD?

Anderson

• Sleepyfloyd16

@BUFUu2 said...

yes he is but watch him fail tonight i can def see it he played a lot last night…. Love will be the pick telling you right now

Yeah, centers vs Philly was a plug and play match-up for a while, but I don’t trust TT either. He played last night and he has looked fatigued recently. I wouldn’t be shocked if he goes off, but he’s probably not worth the risk.

• tmarohl

@keephustlincuz said...

Am I alone on the Shelvin Mack death train?

no

• moped_jones

@frugal said...

I know scoring differs by site, but he hit 59.6 on Yahoo last time vs SAS. My issue is I’m projecting both of Davis and Cousins better from a pts/$ perspective.

Speaking of Yahoo….

One thing I like about it is that it tells you who’s on the court. Wish the sites I played more frequently did that.

• Sleepyfloyd16

I wonder which Detroit player will have their bi-weekly huge night tonight. And I don’t mean the twice per week kind of bi-weekly.

• Hiqhliqht

Why are experts so locked on Lou Williams to.?

• tmarohl

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

I wonder which Detroit player will have their bi-weekly huge night tonight.

Tobias Harris always plays good against Milwaukee. Probably because they drafted him and gave up on him so he is always looking to prove a point.

• Yeoman

@keephustlincuz said...

Trouble ahead
    Trouble behind
    And you know that notion just crossed my mind

• tmarohl

@Hiqhliqht said...

Because they are thinking blowout, Harden will come out of the game, and Williams should get to run without Harden on the floor.

• BRW73

Is anybody on Amir Johnson tonight? Orlando is horrible against PF, I know he’s only seeing around 24-26mins but at 4K on FD he should hit 6-7X value, or am I completely wrong on this?

• tmarohl

@BRW73 said...

Is anybody on Amir Johnson tonight? Orlando is horrible against PF, I know he’s only seeing around 24-26mins but at 4K on FD he should hit 6-7X value, or am I completely wrong on this?

I have him on FD and DK

• Sleepyfloyd16

@tmarohl said...

Tobias Harris always plays good against Milwaukee. Probably because they drafted him and gave up on him so he is always looking to prove a point.

Yeah, very possibly. SFs have had success against the Bucks but that would mean Morris having two good game in a row, which seems like a stretch.

• Syzltuth

@keephustlincuz said...

Better option than exum

• BRW73

After looking at your rankings I feel very good about playing him now, thank you.

• BUFUu2

@Hiqhliqht said...

if the experts say that i have no shares of him at all….

• kmdilsaver

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@Hiqhliqht said...

They like his minutes and upside, if the game is close or blowout he will get his minutes

• Trevorolson85

Jon leuer? He may hit value

• infantryboys

Maybe I’m wrong, but fading Boogie tonight feels like fading Kobe in his last game kind of stupid.

I also like Heidl. I’d be pissed if a team dumped me after less than a year and sent me to that mess of an organization. I’m expecting a “Wigs vs Cavs” type of attitude.

• moped_jones

@Trevorolson85 said...

Jon leuer? He may hit value

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).