NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

3:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 222
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 229
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

• SwissCakes

Is Mike Conley playing on the b2b? Also is Fox a viable play today, hes played over 35 minutes the last 2 weeks, not sure why there waiting til this late in the season to play him so much.

• scott33

@SwissCakes said...

Is Mike Conley playing on the b2b? Also is Fox a viable play today, hes played over 35 minutes the last 2 weeks, not sure why there waiting til this late in the season to play him so much.

I’m thinking Conley sits tonight. Sprained his ankle last night & they have nothin to play for. I prob won’t have any Fox exposure tonight. Maybe some Bogs & Bagley.

• Benf15harp

Memphis scrubs….

• boilermakerbeef

Thread is ice cold.

• ASitar

Why does FanDuel and NO -2.5 and everyone else has them -4?

Gonna run Westy, Elfrid, and Rondo together in one (of 2) on DK.

GL today

• SwissCakes

Ever since woods has been playing, elfs rebounds has gone down. he hasn’t hit value in many games lately.

• ASitar

@SwissCakes said...

Ever since woods has been playing, elfs rebounds has gone down. he hasn’t hit value in many games lately.

I know, but that 60 point upside on a small slate…

• captainwacky

@ASitar said...

I know, but that 60 point upside on a small slate…

If there’s ever a spot to get back on track, it’s against the lakers. I’m not jamming elf in fully, but will have exposure.

• ASitar

I’m putting Jonathan Williams in one. He could be that guy that puts up a 30 burger that you’ll need to have exposure to and will be less than 5% owned. Gotta just put the guys in there who you truly think put up a lot of points today, regardless of who they are. ESP w Lebron out and being able to almost put whoever you want in.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@boilermakerbeef said...

Thread is ice cold.

blame jayzee, he finally got to the thread. his ultimate goal…..

• tmarohl

No Giannis or Middleton today. Bucks just going to give this one away.

• White8jtw

Why isn’t bledsoe starting?

• newzreview

Len day?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

No Giannis or Middleton today. Bucks just going to give this one away.

no Bledsoe either, starting lineup only has Lopez and 4 bench players.

• brink7

So Bledsoe is not starting but is listed as probable? Is this like yesterday where Pascal Siakam is “available to play” but never gets in?

• dgballer

Trae day?

• jayzee666

@damionismyname said...

blame jayzee, he finally got to the thread. his ultimate goal…..

Ouch! LOL
    The REAPER must have taken the night off last night and I had the least amount of snowflakes in loooonnnngggggg time! His sickle must have broke with all the use!

Actually saw a positive value in the “Currently Winning” box – albeit I was only playing the dime contests to get my crowns!

• ASitar

@damionismyname said...

no Bledsoe either, starting lineup only has Lopez and 4 bench players.

I left $2,600 on the table w Trae as C. 25 way tie for first prob.

• goboltsgo

has there ever been a showdown where 3 starters where 1600 or lower on dk? This is so weird glad I only had two dollar entries in for fun today.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@ASitar said...

I left $2,600 on the table w Trae as C. 25 way tie for first prob.

I left $1000, surely Eric Bledsoe is only going to play if everyone else gets hurts or at least I hope that’s the case

• tmarohl

Who else is going to sit today? Can’t see Conley or Val playing tonight.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

I joined as many contest as I could with the news, Bledsoe is around 46% owned and Middelton is close to 40%

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

I left $1000, surely Eric Bledsoe is only going to play if everyone else gets hurts or at least I hope that’s the case

It’s unbelievable, Bledsoe over 40% owned. That’s a massive edge. Even if he does play the tea leaves suggest he won’t.

Once, Giannis and Middleton were ruled out and Frazier getting the nod at PG, anyone who cares to be competitive would have immediately taken Bledsoe out of their lineups, as a dnp-cd becomes a very likely scenario.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

It’s unbelievable, Bledsoe over 40% owned. That’s a massive edge. Even if he does play the tea leaves suggest he won’t.

Once, Giannis and Middleton were ruled out and Frazier getting the nod at PG, anyone who cares to be competitive would have immediately taken Bledsoe out of their lineups, as a dnp-cd becomes a very likely scenario.

Yeah that’s why I wanted to get in as many contests as I could. I suck at showdowns so I’m sure I will still find a way to lose

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler