NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

3:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 222
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 229
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

Bridges or Cabaclo? DK

• RiskyBiscuits

@gaelicgirl said...

You playing the main slate?

Yup. I usually play the main and late like you do. As of now, Im going to do the same thing in the late night as well.

• yisman

Glass managing that load.

• zpa1989

damn forgot about courtney lee….lol god damnit. i think he is the key to unlock this two game slate here. him over ferguson is the pivot on FD. looked at him for half a second just didn’t think he would get more than 15 minutes even with doncic out.

• damionismyname

@yisman said...

Glass managing that load.

lol! good, got 100% Wood.

• captainwacky

@damionismyname said...

lol! good, got 100% Wood.

I have full wood as well.

• damionismyname

@zpa1989 said...

damn forgot about courtney lee….lol god damnit. i think he is the key to unlock this two game slate here. him over ferguson is the pivot on FD. looked at him for half a second just didn’t think he would get more than 15 minutes even with doncic out.

I dont think so because both will probably be the dropped scores.

• damionismyname

@captainwacky said...

I have full wood as well.

• Petergunz82

Why the fuck is Justin Jackson not back in the game?

• ASitar

• yisman

I did have full Wood but I had Kuzma too so now I have an issue.

• keephustlincuz

@yisman said...

I did have full Wood but I had Kuzma too so now I have an issue.

• zpa1989

@damionismyname said...

I dont think so because both will probably be the dropped scores.

right. i double punted dirk/ferguson.

i’m hoping dirk outscores lee. i think he can.

• gaelicgirl

@RiskyBiscuits said...

Yup. I usually play the main and late like you do. As of now, Im going to do the same thing in the late night as well.

Sounds good!

• damionismyname

Once again dk is having technical issues, I removed Kuzma from my main which is in like 15 contest and save it to replace him in all. I go back to the live page and see that it only saved in one. If I didnt go back to check I would have had Kuzma in my main. I’ve emailed them about this about a half dozen times and they seem to think I’m not saving correctly when I am. Its going to cost someone big money one day.

• goboltsgo

Yea so glad they said davis was playing and now hes not seeing i ran one lineup and instead of wood/clark or whoever I end up with Dirk/powell Grr this bullshit probable news and such should just stop i mean ifyou dont know just shut the fuck up and dont report anything

• yisman

@keephustlincuz said...

Swap to Jonathan Williams?

going to rework the whole thing now. Limited options obviously because the first game is locked

could just use Rondo over Kuzma.

Kuzma officially ruled out now

• captainwacky

@goboltsgo said...

Yea so glad they said davis was playing and now hes not seeing i ran one lineup and instead of wood/clark or whoever I end up with Dirk/powell Grr this bullshit probable news and such should just stop i mean ifyou dont know just shut the fuck up and dont report anything

It’s crappy, but to be fair, they’ve followed this exact same reporting pattern for the last 3 games. List as ‘probable’ but GTD, rule out with ‘back spasms’. I don’t think he’s playing again this year.

• damionismyname

@yisman said...

going to rework the whole thing now. Limited options obviously because the first game is locked

could just use Rondo over Kuzma.

I just used Rondo as he has the most upside with revenge. Nobody else to use at this point.

• callmetouch

Rondo or Elf.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

It’s crappy, but to be fair, they’ve followed this exact same reporting pattern for the last 3 games. List as ‘probable’ but GTD, rule out with ‘back spasms’. I don’t think he’s playing again this year.

Yeah now I always just read “probable” as “probably out”

• BBWC_10

OKC has been playing horribly….Losing to the Mavs tank squad!

• yisman

javale/rondo or randle/stephenson?

• monarch

Who the play with Bags out? WCS, Bjelica or why not both?

• mbunner23

@monarch said...

Who the play with Bags out? WCS, Bjelica or why not both?

I’m thinking some WCS

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).