NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

3:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 222
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 229
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• callmetouch

@monarch said...

Who the play with Bags out? WCS, Bjelica or why not both?

• captainwacky

I’m gonna have more koufos than either of the other two.

• keephustlincuz

@monarch said...

Who the play with Bags out? WCS, Bjelica or why not both?

I think barnes gets big run.

• damionismyname

@keephustlincuz said...

I think barnes gets big run.

not sure about that because theyre out of the playoffs and they want to play the young players. I can see Swanigan getting some run also.

• captainwacky

The kings just played all their starters 35 minutes against the rockets yesterday and were mathematically eliminated by losing. They’re on the road with nothing to play for… this spells a scrubby sunday if I’ve ever seen one.

• callmetouch

Wagner starting. Puke

• mbunner23

Bogyyyyy

• gaelicgirl

@BBWC_10 said...

OKC has been playing horribly….Losing to the Mavs tank squad!

RWB got another tech today? First round exit in their future if they can’t get it together – terrible!

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I’m gonna have more koufos than either of the other two.

On FD or DK? Don’t know if I can waste the center spot on FD

• SkateFiend

@damionismyname said...

Once again dk is having technical issues, I removed Kuzma from my main which is in like 15 contest and save it to replace him in all. I go back to the live page and see that it only saved in one. If I didnt go back to check I would have had Kuzma in my main. I’ve emailed them about this about a half dozen times and they seem to think I’m not saving correctly when I am. Its going to cost someone big money one day.

I edit DK lineups in the My contest page or on the phone now. There were few times in the past when lineup changes made in the My Lineup page wouldn’t go through.

• damionismyname

only thing I got wrong is not using Adams instead of Mcgee, Hopefully Mcgee can at least get close to Adams.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

On FD or DK? Don’t know if I can waste the center spot on FD

DK— I have a few on FD, but in general, yeah, too much goodness up top. Only thing giving me any pause is jokic might not run full in a blowout and there’s a slight chance Jval is limited or gets in foul trouble or something… in those scenarios, I have like a few shares of kouf.

• ScofieldReturns

@captainwacky said...

The kings just played all their starters 35 minutes against the rockets yesterday and were mathematically eliminated by losing. They’re on the road with nothing to play for… this spells a scrubby sunday if I’ve ever seen one.

they also don’t have their own pick. they want to get as many wins as they can for the morale

• captainwacky

@ScofieldReturns said...

they also don’t have their own pick. they want to get as many wins as they can for the morale

Certainly, but why run your core to death the day after a really tough battle?

• monarch

WCS played 24 minutes yesterday and both rotational players who generally take his minutes are out tonight. He feels at the very least…safe

• moosedrool

I know a little off topic but, there’s been a handful of locks this year. Hornets +11 lock it in. Thank you for your time…

• miggs6876

I think we have to go back to Wight and Dorsey with Connely out.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

WCS played 24 minutes yesterday and both rotational players who generally take his minutes are out tonight. He feels at the very least…safe

In most situations, I’m with you… the end of the year gets really weird. They don’t have to play him for anything if they don’t want to— I’m not saying they’re gonna sit all their dudes, but this one smells weirder than most to me.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

DK— I have a few on FD, but in general, yeah, too much goodness up top. Only thing giving me any pause is jokic might not run full in a blowout and there’s a slight chance Jval is limited or gets in foul trouble or something… in those scenarios, I have like a few shares of kouf.

I refuse to play Jokic until the playoffs. Dude never hits value because of blowouts.

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

In most situations, I’m with you… the end of the year gets really weird. They don’t have to play him for anything if they don’t want to— I’m not saying they’re gonna sit all their dudes, but this one smells weirder than most to me.

Who do the take his minutes from and give them to at the center position? Koufos? How does that help develop their young core?

• klemi96

Will gary harris and buddy hield bust?

• superjon

@klemi96 said...

Will gary harris and buddy hield bust?

Gary Harris has been a bust all year.

Why would that change tonight?

• chronoxiong

Yeah guys, I’m kinda weary of how the Kings will play tonight against San Antonio. I’m assuming they are still going to play hard because they dont own their first round pick this summer. And with Bagley and Giles out, that means Koufos might get to backup WCS. Other than that, I can’t predict what they will do.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Who do the take his minutes from and give them to at the center position? Koufos? How does that help develop their young core?

Koufos, Swanigan, any of their bench guys— They played realllly hard yesterday, so in my mind this is a unique situation. I get that they want to develop their core. They’re also on the road and having someone get hurt here is way worse than the prospect of getting them reps/their face beaten in by the spurs. Ultimately, this is why we make lineups… I’ll be way under on their starters :)

• zpa1989

hoping mcgee can match what adams did.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).